This beautiful private farmhouse sits on its own 41 acre farm with lough views and private lough foreshore, giving the perfect setting for a relaxing holiday.
The cottage consists of a super king-size, twin with shower/en-suite and a king size bedroom with fully tiled …see more
• Detached Bungalow for 6• Access to a private jetty and Lough Erne waterway • 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6This is one of four houses located in a small exclusive development, 2 miles from Newtownbutler, 6 miles from Lisnaskea and on the shores of Upper Lough Erne. It com …see more
Fishermans Cottage is situated on the shore of Upper Lough Erne, 2 miles from Lisnaskea. It is a modern 3 bedroom cottage set in a beautiful location overlooking Lough Erne and its islands. There is access to a number of jetties for boating and fishing and a private sli …see more
• Detached Bungalow for 6• Lakeside property with access to a private jetty • 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6This is one of four houses located in a small exclusive development, 2 miles from the village of Newtownbutler, 6 miles from Lisnaskea and on the shores of Upper Loug …see more
Edgewood cottage is a superb detached cottage set in a private development on the shores of Upper Lough Erne, County Fermanagh. The property runs to the lakeshore via a small woodland complete with a private jetty for guests bringing a boat. An ideal base for exploring …see more
Fermanagh Lodges offer luxurious holiday homes for families and friends set in the heart of Fermanagh's lakeland beside the Share village where outdoor activities are available , or take a boat or canoe from your own cottage.
Bluebell Cottage sleeps eight people plus …see more
“Excellent cottage with all you need and with access to modern marina”
Reviewed 14 Jul 2014
We had a very relaxing and enjoyable time at Fermanagh Lodges. The cottage was very clean and comfortable and is situated in a very peaceful location. As a boat owner, having the use of the marina to … More
• WINNER of Tourism NI "Best Play to stay 2015 - Non serviced award" 14 May 2015 Fermanagh Self Catering• Newly constructed in 2012 – Traditional stone, sliding sash, slate roof;• Sleeps up to 8: 4 bedrooms (1 Superking, 1 twin room and 2 bedrooms th …see more
I stayed here with the extended family for 2 nights and had a super time. The reception by Caroline was warm and inviting with tea and delicious home bakes. Everything was thoroughly explained and C… More
Reviewed 13 Oct 2012
This was a great place to stay and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone, but particularly families as I think that's where it comes into it's own.… More
• WINNER of Tourism NI "Best Play to stay 2015 - Non serviced award" 14 May 2015 Fermanagh Self CateringThe Rafters, part of Fermanagh Self Catering is on the first floor of the converted barn, with sloping ceiling, protruding rafters and Velux windows thro …see more
Neddies Cottage is just feet away from Lough Erne in beautiful Fermanagh. Near to Crom Estate and Castle Neddies offers old world charm yet has all modern conveniences, with large enclosed garden and patio area. Ideal for families and couples who want to get away from i …see more
Spent a lovely week here at the end of august beginning of September with the kids, 5 star quality if you ask me stunning location exceptional views. Lovely owners everything you could possibly need o… More
Elizabeth we are glad that you enjoyed your week in Neddies Cottage. We think it's pretty special and were glad you did too.
Sheebeg offers fabulous Self Catering facilities in Lisnaskea Co Fermanagh. We are somewhat unique in the local market as we provide a fully equipped bungalow that can cater for both disabled and non-disabled people.This Modern bungalow contains 3 bedrooms each with a w …see more
• WINNER of Tourism NI "Best Play to stay 2015 - Non serviced award" 14 May 2015 Fermanagh Self CateringThe Stables, part of Fermanagh Self Catering unit is on the ground floor of a converted stable/barn. It has a contemporary layout kitchen, dining and li …see more
Spent a lovely week here at the end of august beginning of September with the kids, 5 star quality if you ask me stunning location exceptional views. Lovely owners everything you could possibly need or want for a peaceful holiday. …
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the price - it varies depending on when you stay and how long for.
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay.
This is the total cost of the stay for the dates and number of guests that you entered.
This price is an estimate based on the latest rate information available to us. Contact the advertiser to ask for the exact price, including any additional fees.
Prices for this home are unknown, please contact the advertiser to confirm the price.
See the details for this home, contact the owner, pay for your trip and more!