from £65 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £65 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
Cottage / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6 Home 275051
Availability Your dates are available
Cottage / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Imagine gorgeous sea views through wrap-around patio doors. Imagine luxury leather sofas in a stylish and light living space. In the fridge is your complementary bottle of chilled wine ... Coast Cottage is a new and contemporary holiday house and the perfect place for year round memorable holidays. Ideal for families, golfers, surfers and walkers.
The beach, the rugged coast path and breath-taking scenery are just a short walk through your private gate at the end of the large secluded garden. You've got space to enjoy al fresco meals and wonderful sunsets. Explore deserted beaches during a winter break or simply stay indoors and enjoy the warmth of the wood-burner and Aga.
Locally you are spoilt for choice with shops, organic farm food, village pubs and Rick Stein's and Jamie Oliver's restaurants. Padstow, the fabulous Eden Project and many other attractions, including the Camel Trail are waiting within easy driving distance. Coast Cottage will prove an excellent coast retreat
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||400 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Cornwall Newquay Airport 4.5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Telephone, Table tennis, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Single beds (4), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
Large double doors lead from the decking to contemporary open plan living and dining space. Striking artwork, lighting and luxury leather furniture give the house a unique and welcoming feel. Settle down in front of the wood-burner in winter. Watch flat screen TV, DVD, use the WiFi, or listen to CD player with iPod connection. Dine at the oak dining table that seats 6 looking out at the sea views.
The kitchen is designed for easy holidays with electric oven, gas hob, microwave & dishwasher. Families will find children's cutlery and crockery. The Aga gives you warmth and a taste of country living. Look in the fridge freezer for your complementary bottle of wine.
The main bedroom, with its white king size iron bed, looks towards the sea. Take your morning coffee straight into the garden from the bedroom - a great way to start the day. Each of the other 2 bedrooms has twin beds. Pillows, duvets, and sheets are included.
The large family bathroom includes a bath and walk-in shower, whilst the en-suite bathroom has a large luxury shower. The laundry room has a washer/dryer and the new high spec boiler for the gas central heating. All the rooms have radiators.
|Further details outdoors|
The secluded southwest facing large garden is exceptional. You can kick a ball or throw a frisbee, enjoy barbecues or just laze away the summer sunshine. You can also use the outside shower to clean wetsuits and wash off the sand after a long day at the beach.
The large terrace area allows you to enjoy sunsets, outdoor meals during long summer evenings and games including table tennis on the full size table. There is a large drive for cars and also space for a boat. You can store your surf boards and hang up your wetsuits in the garage and there is a woodstore of logs available.
• Power and heat are included. Gas central heating, electric oven, gas hob and hot water.
• Gas Aga and wood burner (logs provided).
• Bedding and linen are all incuded in the costs (except for the cot)
• Towels are available to hire.
• Use of the washer dryer is included.
• Coast Cottage is no smoking.
• Well behaved dogs welcome from September to March.
• Baby-sitting can be arranged. We will send you information with your booking details.
• High chair and cot included.
• Baby sitting service available
The Cornwall region
• A wealth of attractions within easy reach.
• The dramatic cliffs at Bedruthan Steps are just 1 mile away.
• Padstow is 20 minutes drive along the scenic coast road.
• The fantastic Eden project is 45 minutes away and the Lost Gardens of Heligan, Pencarrow House and Prideaux Place are very easily accessible.
• The National Trust also has several local properties, including at Lanhydrock.
• Walk down through the garden to the Scarlet Hotel for morning coffee on the sun deck, sea water hot-tubs overlooking the beach or treatments in their luxurious spa.
• Why not speed round the Go-Kart circuit at St Eval (only 5 minutes away), hire bikes and ride the Camel Trail or visit the Camel vineyard.
• Cornwall has so much to more to offer, such as the Tate Gallery in St Ives or Heartlands the new Cornwall World Heritage Site gateway.
• Fabulous golf courses nearby ranging from the championship course at the Trevose and the St Enodoc Golf Club at Rock, through to the Merlin Golf course (less than 1 mile away).
• Enjoy wonderful food and the fresh catch of the day - one of our favourites is the Falcon Inn at St Mawgan.
• Breakfast is fantastic at Jamie Oliver's Fifteen and needs no reservation or the Beach Hut at Watergate Bay. For special occasions book Rick Stein's Seafood Restaurant.
• Fish and chips from the Blue Fish Bar near the beach or on the harbour side in Padstow have become family favourites.
• Mawgan Porth beach features in the official Good Beach Guide. Trained RNLI lifeguards are on duty from May to September.
• The surf at Mawgan Porth is ideal for both beginners and experienced surfers. Surf lessons available
• An amazing choice of excellent beaches including Watergate Bay to the south and north towards Constantine and Trevone.
• Down the road - Fire beachside restaurant and the Merrymoor Inn.
• Nearest pub ½ mile
• Local shops ½ mile
• 2 minute walk to hotel for beauty treatment
• Organic farm shops
• Home shopping delivery available to your door
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
You're booking with
Rick & Joy W.
- 2 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:29 Sep 2015
Based in United Kingdom