Rainbow Cottage is a luxury, barn conversion, perfect for a smaller family holiday or a couple who like a bit more space to have a break from the 'rat-race'.
Rainbow Cottage has been thoughtfully and tastefully furnished and decorated. …see more
Spice Barn is a 5 Star, contemporary barn conversion for a couple wishing to experience all that Cornwall has to offer whilst enjoying modern living in a peaceful, intimate setting, definitely worthy of the Gold Award. Thoughtfully and tastefully decorated in Boutique hotel style with original paintings and stylish furniture. …see more
POLTOR a recently built detached cottage overlooking St. Austell Bay is surrounded by a World Heritage Site and green acres of seasonal rolling countryside. Beaches are nearby. Close to Fowey, Charlestown, Eden Project, Bodmin Moor, Lostwthiel, Mevagissey, Heligan Gdns Truro, Falmouth, N. coast, Devon within easy reach. Enclosed parking. See the reviews! (Children 13+ only) …see more
Honey Pot is a 5 Star, luxury, barn conversion for a couple wishing to experience all that Cornwall has to offer whilst enjoying a peaceful, intimate setting, definitely worthy of the Gold Award. Tastefully decorated with original paintings and stylish furnishings Honey Pot is a romantic getaway. …see more
- traditional 400 year old fisherman?ur(tm)s cottage
- views over the fowey estuary
- entrance is at the top of some granite steps
- three steps down to a small landing
- comfortably furnished kitchen, dining area and lou... …see more
- Situated on the outskirts of Fowey, half a mile from the beach at Readymoney Cove
- Comfortable cottage converted from a former mill
- Tucked into one corner of a small group of stone-built cottages
- Set in over an acre of communal gro... …see more
A stylish spacious detached house within a 15 minute walk both to the town centre and to Readymoney Beach offers self-catering accommodation at its very best. The rear garden has an outside dining and BBQ area, and a log cabin with hot tub. Parking for several cars …see more
- Superb views over Fowey?UR(TM)s natural harbour
- Detached and double glazed Cornish cottage
- Inverted accommodation
- Set into the hillside just off the road which runs through Bodinnick village
- Parking for two medium sized cars at... …see more
- On the waterfront with views of the River Fowey
- Late Georgian town house with accommodation on four floors
- 15 minute stroll to the sandy beach at Readymoney Cove
- Parking for one large car in a garage approximately 250 yards away
... …see more
- Pretty detached cottage
- Sits on the edge of Pont creek with gardens extending to the banks
- Parking available for 2 cars
- Open plan ground floor with beamed ceiling
- Fully fitted kitchen is equipped with a breakfa... …see more
- detached house with its own boathouse
- situated in secluded gardens
- magnificent views of pont creek
- biomass heating
- parking available for 2 cars
- railed steps up to the front door
- fully fitted kitchen
- ... …see more
The perfect romantic hideaway for two, Barnacles in Fowey has undergone an extensive refurbishment and is now a perfectly snug and luxurious retreat. A waterfront apartment, it has steps leading down to the sandy water's edge. …see more
- Wonderful views over the River and countryside beyond
- Freshly renovated fisherman?UR(TM)s cottage
- Five minute walk from all the shops and restaurants in Fowey
- Accommodation set on three floors
- Parking is in the nearby public ca... …see more
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the price - it varies depending on when you stay and how long for.
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay.
This is the total cost of the stay for the dates and number of guests that you entered.
This price is an estimate based on the latest rate information available to us. Contact the advertiser to ask for the exact price, including any additional fees.
Prices for this home are unknown, please contact the advertiser to confirm the price.