clean comfortable standards. Short break en-suite bedroom. Garden terrace area. Bed and breakfast. Budget bed only deal. Please note the 2 reviews was for the double bedroom property which is not available at moment. …see more
Luxurious, converted barn, with all modern conveniences, giving this property the "wow factor". Perfect at all times of year with log burner, under floor heating and outdoor patios, lawn and BBQ. Close to idyllic coves and beaches and coastal footpath. Dog friendly.
4 …see more
Beautiful touches welcome you to this cottage as you walk up the garden path. Enter the lounge and instantly you will feel your relaxing holiday has just begun. The location of St Buryan is away from the hectic resorts so you can properly enjoy relaxing in Cornwall. …see more
- semi detached granite cottage of considerable character
- 2 miles from lamorna cove
- set in the little village of st buryan
- parking on the road outside is unrestricted
- front door opens to conservatory
- low beamed... …see more
- traditional grade ii listed terraced cottage
- set in the quiet village of st buryan
- three miles from the beach and minack theatre at porthcurno
- unrestricted roadside parking outside
- warm and cosy beamed sitting/... …see more
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the price - it varies depending on when you stay and how long for.
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay.
This is the total cost of the stay for the dates and number of guests that you entered.
This price is an estimate based on the latest rate information available to us. Contact the advertiser to ask for the exact price, including any additional fees.
Prices for this home are unknown, please contact the advertiser to confirm the price.