Lodge | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Kingfisher is one of six luxury log cabin, finished to a high standard throughout and set within the peaceful surroundings of Wall Eden Farm. Deerwalk is the perfect setting for an action packed family holiday or a romantic getaway. Guests can take advantage of the many onsite activities, Archery, fishing, cycle hire pottery painting, hot tub and sauna all for you to enjoy, or simply sit back and relax in a beautiful environment and watch the huge array of British Widlife from Dragon Flies to Otters.
Special offer for April and May bookings.Enjoy Free family tickets to Cheddar Caves for holidays taken before 31st of May. See other offers on our website. Subject to availability as described on our website
Wall Eden is Near to the sandy beaches and sea side town of Burnham on sea. You can cycle or drive to local nature reserves or (RSPB) Ham Wall or Shapwick Heath. Eating out is fun and easy, a ten minute walk along the river bank to our local pub, which serves great food. Wall Eden has a small honesty shop for your Local eggs, milk and other essential.
On site group activities for friends and family, Archery, Cycling, Fishing , Target Shooting, Sauna, Hot tub, BBQ area and plenty of land to run and play. makes for an ideal location to celebrate a birthday so gather all your friends and family and book from one to six lodges at Wall Eden Farm.
Special offers.Low season Monday 3 or 4 night midweek break £299.00 for up to 5 people.
- Outstanding countryside views
- Large veranda for outside dining
- Towels, linen, tea towels included
- power and all bills included.
- Free Wifi
- All cabins have Pause & Record TV FreeSat and Blu-ray DVD
- Underfloor heating
- Wooden floors throughout
- Hot Tub (open to all guests)
more information on Wall Eden Web site at bottom of page
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Burnham on Sea 6 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||4 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Bristol International 32 km, Nearest railway: Burnham and Highbridge 4 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Games room, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ, Bicycles available, Private fishing lake or river|
|Access||Parking, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors||
- Open plan kitchen diner with solid wood dining table and 6 chairs.
- Furnished with 2 three seater sofas
- Pine coffee table
- Flame effect fire
- Flat screen 22" TV with FreeSat pause & Record TV and Blu-ray DVD
- Spacious room with double doors onto veranda, overlooking the river
- Furnished with double bed, bedside cabinets and lamps
- Chest of Drawers and dressing table
- Furnished with twin beds, bedside cabinets, lamps, wardrobe.
- river views
- Twin beds
- Bedside cabinet with lamp
Wet room/Shower room
- Stylish modern wet room
- Wash basin, mirror, towel rail.
- Double ended bath
- Wash basin, mirror & towel rail.
|Further details outdoors||
- Garden table six chairs
- BBQ available on site
- Ample parking
- Full access to grounds
- Cycle and fishing hire available
- Use of Trout Pond for fishing
- Chickens & sheep to feed!
- Access to a Hot Tube and Sauna
More information on Wall Eden see web click through at bottom of page
The West Country region
Somerset is a rural county of rolling hills and sheltered valleys - come and discover Coleridge's favourites: the Quantock Hills or venture to the wild heather clad slopes of the Exmoor National Park. A county of contrasts, Somerset is also home to the unique flat landscape of the Somerset Levels with its rich natural and historical heritage, it is home to some of Britains most valuable wetland habitats and most important battlefields.
Explore the famous Cheddar Gorge and Caves or meet a witch at Wookey Hole! Arthurian legends abound at Ancient Avalon - modern day Glastonbury, with its fantastic eclectic display of shops and landscape dominated by the evocative Glastonbury Tor.
Why not try your hand at some of Somerset's craft and traditional arts centres - or find a unique qift or souvineer. And no trip to Somerset would be complete without a visit to one of the many cider makers, sampling essential!
Local Sandy beaches with every seaside amenity.
Archery, Fishing sauna and Hot Tub
- Secret World Animal Sanctuary
- Bird & wetland sanctuaries
- Glastonbury - 9miles
- Wells - 17 miles
- Cheddar & Wookie Hole - 9 miles
- Burnham on sea beach - 3 miles
- Brean sands- 5 miles
- Weston s- mare - 11
Pub - The Crown in East Huntspill - 1 mile
- Bason Bridge in East Huntspill - 1 mile
- The Orchard in West Huntspill - 1.5 miles
- Crossways in West Huntspill - 1.5 miles
- Huntspill Arms in West Huntspill - 1.5 miles
- East Huntspill post office
- supermarket - Asda, Highbridge
- Garage - Highbridge