Old Lighthouse view – Home 122690 Penthouse
- 2 bedrooms
- 4 sleeps
- 3 nights min stay
Old Lighthouse view – Home 122690
- 2 bedrooms
- sleeps 4
- 3 nights min stay
Penthouse / 2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom / sleeps 4
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 0.3 km
- Child friendly
- Car not necessary
- Ask about pets
Description from manager
Old Lighthouse View is one of many types of accommodation that Valentine Holiday lets manage, with properties to suite all types of Budgets • Old Lighthouse view Penthouse is located perfect for trips to London, the journey takes one hour thirty minutes and just two minutes' walk from the beach, on the outskirts of the town often referred to as one of Essex's best kept secrets. Quiet and peaceful, yet only ten minutes from the Dovercourt and Old Harwich, the Penthouse has easy access to all amenities, including the local shops and many excellent Restaurants, Bars and Pubs for eating out.
• The Penthouse benefits from being over two floors with panoramic sea and river views from the top floor lounge. Leading from the living room is a balcony with stunning sea views, furnished with a table and chairs to enable you to dine al fresco. With one double and one twin bedroom and the double sofa bed, the penthouse is ideal for families, with plenty in the surrounding area to see and do during your stay.
Heating, electric, gas, linen, towels are all inclusive
Further details indoors
Old Lighthouse view is a modern penthouse apartment great for all year round holiday breaks for families and couples, with gas central heating and all amenities for modern living and comfort.. The apartment is over two floors with the Lounge on the top floor to take advantage of the panoramic views of the River to one side and sea views to the other. On the lower floor you have the bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen/ diner with the balcony for further views.
• Luxury open plan Lounge with a galleried landing and with seating for six people with TV and a range of books and games.
• Master Bedroom with a double bed, with its quality furnishings and warm and cosy decor and places to store your clothes and belongings during your stay.
• Twin bedroom with twin beds with its quality furnishings and plenty of storage, suitable for adults or children.
• Family bathroom with bath and a shower over and all today's modern needs.
• Kitchen/diner is fully equipped with built in cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer with dining comfortably for four with the balcony for the al fresco feel.
Cot is available, please mention in your booking that a cot is required.
Further details outdoors
There is private parking to the rear and for security a door entry system, located on the second floor with stairs leading to apartment.
- Great for children of all ages
- Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Double Bed
Bedroom 2: 2 Single Beds
- 1 Family bathroom
- Wi-Fi available
- Balcony or terrace
- Sea view
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Washing machine
- DVD player
- CD player
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time:15:00, Check out time:10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
About the manager
- Average reply time:
- 1 hour 55 minutes
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated::
- 11 Dec 2018
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United Kingdom
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
This Penthouse has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and sleeps 4. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 29 Sep 2011. Located in Essex, it has 16 reviews with an overall rating of 5. The average weekly rate varies from £420 to £630.
The Manager has a response rate of 100% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 11 Dec 2018.
Map and how to get there
– based on 16 reviews
- Very Good
An enjoyable stay in a pleasant apartment Central location Ideal place for a relaxing break Convenient for short walks along the seafront Apartment contained everything you required for cooking, washing, etc Easy to find, plenty of parking available Comfortable and everything we needed
Response from the manager Thanks for your feedback, we are glad you enjoyed your stay.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours