“Fantastic!” We stayed at Bushcombe House Farm in July 2015. This was an all-female group of friends and family and was perfect for a weekend. The house was immaculate, the terrace/garden was lovely, and the view over Cheltenham and towards the Malverns (especially at sunset) was absolutely stunning. The bedrooms are all good sizes, and one of the two en suite double rooms also contained a cot bed. The kitchen was well equipped, and everything was very clean. There is plenty of off-road parking (probably 5 or 6 cars). It was very peaceful. On the whole, very well presented and comfortable with the view providing a touch of the wow factor!
A few tips for future visitors:
1) for sat nav users, when trying to find the house for the first time using the postcode, go further up the hill than your sat nav tells you to! Then look out for a blue gate on the left.
2) watch out for the big rocks on the side of the driveway if reversing in and out - you probably won't be able to see them once in the car.
3) it takes around 30-40 minutes to get into Cheltenham centre by car.
4) watch out for hot water - it didn't seem to be a combi boiler so on one of the mornings we ran out of hot water when everyone wanted showers.
5) unless you really REALLY enjoy walking up and down very steep hills and winding country lanes, don't assume you will be able to walk to any local facilities!
6) there are shops and a supermarket in bishops cleeve just a 5-minute drive away.
We had a fab stay Whilst working in Tewkesbury.... coming & going at our leisure without any fuss or problems .A lovely home from home comfort zone after a long shift at work .
I would highly recommend this holiday let . …
Great location, very clean and had everything you need. Marcie was very welcoming. Would stay again. …
Cheltenham Garden Apartment
Everything you need is provided.
Great cosy apartment. My husband and I and my 4 year old daughter had a relaxing short break away. Fantastic breakfast hamper that was provided was a nice touch. Towels, tea, coffee etc provided. Very friendly, welcoming owners. …
24 The Promenade Apartment - 5*
I am inclined to keep this a secret!
It is not very often you come across somewhere that you do not want to share with anyone else,but if i do not, then it would be an injustice!
Our Christmas in Cheltenham was made extra special by our stay in this beautifully appointed apartment. We could not have wished for anything more than it offers...it certainly exceeded our expectations.
John's greeting was warm and welcoming,and he is obviously very passionate about this exquisite apartment that he has nurtured with exceptional taste,and the extra touch of providing us with a' real ' christmas tree was a bonus and hugely appreciated.
The apartment is in an excellent location, perfect for popping in and out of if you are on a shopping spree!....Too many bags was never a problem!...and M&S provides you with a perfect corner shop!
We will certainly stay again. …
Bushcombe House Farm Bushcombe Lane Woodmancote
This is the second time we have stayed at Bushcombe Lane and it is perfect. The house is very comfortable and clean and the views are stunning! …
Two Hills View, Woodmancote Village
excellent stay,great host,would use again
great self contained property,the host was very good,showi g me all the ammeneties,telling me where the local shops,supermarkets where.the property was very clean and warm and couldnt ask for anything else. great setting and a great garden ouside. would use agai n. …