NEW & STYLISH APT. IN TAKSIM
from £34 /night help
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Entire Apartment. Not shared (Two rooms + kitcken + Bathroom)
The apartment is situated on the third floor of a newly renovated building in a cool and central place.
Located in the heart of the city, Taksim
- Opposite the British consulate and Rixos Hotel (Maximum security garanteed)
- 5 minutes walk to Istiklal Street, which is the most popular, lively and multicultural street in Istanbul.
- Less than 5 minutes walk to some famous Night life places like French street, Çiçek Pasaj?, Nevizade, Tunel, Asmali Mescid and Balik pasaj? (Fish Passage) These places are known for the best restaurants and bars. 24/7
- Even if the apartment is in the centre, its located in a safe and quiet neighborhood far from the loud voices, music and crowd.
- 7 minutes walk to Demiroren (the biggest shopping mall in Taksim)
- 10 minutes walk to the famous Galata Tower.
- Public Transportation is just in front of the apartment. 1 minute to the bus station where you can take buses to all over Istanbul (Blue mosque,Topkapi palace,Grand bazar and many other famous places). 10 minutes walk to Taksim metro and 5 minutes walk to Taksim Nostalgic Tramway.
- Near the apartment there are 24/7 open supermarkets, restaurants, mini shops, and bakeries.
ROOMS AND FACILITIES.
You will have big, bright and sunny living room/bedroom, a fully stocked and modern kitchen with all the required facilities and a stylish bathroom. All your comfortable stay is well taken care of here. You will have a big kingsize bed with some romantic lightings, a big and very comfortable sofa bed, clean bedsheets and towels, 24/7 hot water,
The apartment is also equipped with hair dryer, heater, Wi-Fi, refrigerator, kettle boiler and gas cooker.
- The apartment is very clean with towels and sheets changed weekly and after every guest. We value human hygine with the respect it deserves.
- Our apartment is accesible anytime day or night with maximum security. The apartment is just next to EURO Plaza hotel and opposite the British Conlsulate and RIXOS hotel. The doors are of maximum security to ensure your comfort stay in Istanbul.
- Upon arrival we will meet you at the apartment, check-you in and give you the keys. We will also assist you closely during your stay in Istanbul and in case of any needs or emergency we are always available
- We have also prepared a guide to tell you about the neighborhood and the whole area for orientation and tips.
- We can arrange transfer from the airport at an extra free.
WE HOPE YOU WILL HAVE A HOLIDAY TO REMEMBER!
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Hair dryer|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 5, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
The Istanbul region
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
23 Apr 2014
"Very small and poorly furnished place."
The apartment is on the 3rd floor, no lift. Very noisy road running past. Very close to Taksim , which is a big plus. At times we had no electricity and no hot water as the water was heated by gas by … More
I appreciate your time spent to leave a review of my place and I will take treasure of all the critics that you posted. I would like to clarify that the electricity or gas cut is totally something that I can't control. In Istanbul it can happen that electricity, gas or even water is cut for even en entire day due to street/sewer maintenance, at the end is a city with 15 million people :), it need a lot of work to maintain it.
For the furniture: everything is shown in the picture, nothing less nothing more.