My stay at this apartment was beyond my expectations in a great way! It was very secure having two security entrances, the apartment itself was very clean and had everything you need. Everything was n… More
“PERFECT FOR US” We loved it here, close to the shops and many restaurants. Just over 5 mins to the sea, 3 minutes to the bus station giving brilliant access to the rest of Malta, (we got a 15 Euro 12 journey pass that you can share). Fully working a
“Beautiful location, beautiful house, amazing stay!” From booking to arrival our stay at Ta Nenu was amazing! The house was big enough for 6 adults to stay comfortably and enjoy what Gozo had to offer. The piazza in Xaghra was a 10min stroll (uphill) f
“most welcoming friendly village where the villa is located”
Reviewed 14 Dec 2011
the villa was spotless the photo's do not do it justice everything is ether half an hour on a bus or five min was from the villa
the restaurants in the local village where excellent we did not have … More
Thank you for your great review, Bronwyn & I really appreciate it. Xaghra surely does have a beautiful village square with the best restaurants. We are pleased that your family enjoyed your holiday at "Ta Nenu" and hope to see you again in the future.
“It was like going back in time!”
Reviewed 4 Oct 2011
Initially I must admit we were a little disappointed on arrival with the outside space as it was a bit overlooked (as it turned out there is nobody about to look!) The farmhouse itself was lovely and … More
Thank you very much for our first review! Bronwyn & I are really thrilled that you enjoyed the farmhouse and as you said, it is a perfect location in Xaghra within easy walking distance of the best square in Gozo with fantastic restaurants, bars & shops. The views of the island are great from the roof and we have already added a table and chairs due to your feedback. Hope to see you again soon!
“A good stay” I would say the overall experience is very good. kenan picked me up at the airport and introduced me to the apartment. The apartment perfectly fits the descriptions and photes. A fantastic view from the balcony, air conditions are working
“I will definitely go back!” As soon as we arrived there was a lovely lady waiting for us to show us around & explain where to find everything. The place was spotless & inviting. All bedrooms have fans & also have an en suite. We chose this farmhouse
“Charming historic village house of character and comfort with open views of countryside”
Reviewed 17 May 2014
We found this an ideal setting for a varied experience of Gozo. Located in an historic village in easy reach of a wide variety of interesting places to visit and pleasurable walks into the fields rig… More
Thank you for your kind comments and positive review. I have immediately taken up your suggestion and provided a traditional glazed earthenware large teapot and will add a six cup cafetiere to complement the existing two cup one. Regards Nicholas
“Beautiful farmhouse in a great location”
Reviewed 5 Aug 2013
Located close to the centre of Gharb, the farmhouse was far beyond our expectations. Over 200 years old, it has huge amounts of character and had been tastefully restored with everything you need and … More
“Nice farmhouse, highly recommended”
Reviewed 20 Aug 2014
Very nice farmhouse with new furniture located in a very quiet location. A very enjoyable stay for anyone renting out the farmhouse.
WiFi is also available .
3 ensuite bathrooms but no common bathr… More
“Fantastic” We had a lovely family holiday here for two weeks in August.
My daughter used the pool everyday, the villa is spotless and very spacious.
It has everything that you need to self cater, but is also a good base to explore all that malta h
The location is great - it is very close to the bus station and the entrance to the city of Valletta. Arthur was lovely, he picked me up at the airport and left some basic foot supplies for me since… More
“everything we had hoped for” Nick was excellent to deal with, very helpful throuthout the whole booking process. The Villa is modern and well furnished.Ray the caretaker was available if needed. Situated a short stroll to Xaghra square, which has an e
My Gozo Villa - Villa Mia, Xaghra, Gozo:
We have stayed in some beautiful villas over the years and I am sorry to say that this is not one of them - advertised as luxurious but actually tir… More
Thanks for the feedback Maureen. We’re committed to providing the best possible accommodation and service and your comments help us to achieve this. good or bad, we strive to provide the best value for our guests. I have responded to you main points below
1) Whilst it is extremely subjective My Gozo Villa is contemporary designed and is has been highly recommended by previous guests on numerous occasions. The images you see on our website are not retouched and the villa is spotlessly clean at all times. You use the term "tired and old furniture" and feel disappointed you have chosen such harsh words as we do not agree with them. The Villa has been approved by the Malta Tourist board who do a fantastic job in making sure each property is graded correctly.
2) You mentioned you late check in and I have to agree with your comments on this particular issue. As you are aware. I had explained the unfortunate incident that had occurred as to the reason why you where kept waiting which at the time you fully understood and accepted our unreserved apology. We have always arranged for the caretaker to meet our guests as our property is difficult to find. We are now reviewing this process to ensure our future guests are not kept waiting again.
3) Our Villa is very popular and as you may appreciate with any home, maintenance issue will arise. You had mentioned that Ray our caretaker had not turned up to sort some issues you had a couple of days after you arrived. We have checked the timetable and spoken to Ray - he called over twice day over a period of your short stay but you did not answer the door. We have policy that if you are in the villa and your car is outside the caretaker should not enter the villa using the spare key but knock on the door to get your attention. This is what he did but there was no response. We also sent you Ray's direct mobile number to make contact with him but he did not receive any calls from you during your stay. I fully appreciate that if you are having fun in the pool you may not have heard the knock on the door. Because of your feedback we now have instructed our caretaker to leave a note under the door this way all guests will be aware he turned up.
4) No air conditioning. Maureen , we believe your negative feedback stems from this point. My Gozo Villa has never advertised that the property is equipped with air conditioning. In your feedback you acknowledged this but before and during your stay you kept insisting that we had informed you that the villa did have air conditioning when you initially enquired about staying at the property. We fully appreciate that Malta was the hottest its been for 50 years during your stay and no doubt it would be hot and uncomfortable. Each room has free standing fans as you where informed before your arrival. I can fully understand how uncomfortable it can get when its so hot but I hope you can now appreciate that your suggestion of being misinformed is not accurate.
5) You mentioned I have not responded to emails. I have personally responded to all your emails and was awaiting a reply to my email I sent to you early September. If you can reply or call me I will happily discuss the issues and make every effort to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
Thanks again for your feedback – we’ve certainly learned from it and it will help us to provide the very best to future customers.
“Very nice apartment and excellent location” My husband and I booked this apartment for our holidays in Malta this summer, and really we don't regret. It was as describe by the owner, very clean spacious and equipped well especially we have a baby.
“Five star experience!” Three words to say.. Perfect, perfect, perfect!
We have had an absolutely lovely week stay in the beautiful Aurelia villa on Malta.
Lovely Fiona have been more than helpful during our booking and stay I am absolutely sure it
The villa, the place, the sea, the island and of course our host Fiona .... terrific .... it was like a dream come true. My princess and me stayed five incredible days and nights at the Villa Aurelia.… More
“An absolutely idyllic villa”
Reviewed 30 Oct 2012
Traveled with three teens and a husband on crutches, Weather was super, villa excellent and Fiona was amazing, before during and after our holiday.
I cant thank her enough for making this truly memo… More
Reviewed 13 Sep 2012
What a wonderful villa.All you could want in one place.Beautiful accomadation.Good sized pool.Great outdoor seating.Jacuzzi is a real bonus.
The host is very welcoming and nothing was too much troubl… More
“fantastic farmhouse.” stayed at farmhouse in gharb,very peaceful .beautiful rustic building 4 lovely bedrooms ,cool courtyard to cool down from the hot sun. stunning pool and baby pool. plenty sun loungers .wi-fi in the living room all rounded off wit
We thoroughly enjoyed our two week holiday at Il Hoxna. The house is charming with lots of quiet corners to sit and relax. We particularly appreciated the shade of the inner courtyard when needing t… More
“Loved it, Perfect” Absolutely Perfect. Lovely and clean, Very spacious and Comfortable sums it up nicely. Private gated entrance is a nice touch. The Balcony is absolutely huge and there is TWO other balcony's as well !!. Fully equipped with everythin
“Lovely appartment for Buggiba stay” Beautiful view of the bay to the side from the appartment. Easy walking distance to the sea, shops and resteraunts. Bus station approx .5 mile cheap travel around Malta.
Giorgio very easy to deal with and helpful h
We spent three weeks in October, the owner Giorgio and his wife went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable, and all of our needs were met. The apartment is clean, modern, has great sea vie… More
Reviewed 27 Jun 2014
We have just spent a week in this apartment and we had the best time. The apartment was done out very nicely and in a great location. We had breakfast on the sun-kissed balcony every morning and we lo… More
“Please book this apartment !!! absolutley perfect”
Reviewed 8 Oct 2015
The apartment is very modern and extremely clean and well presented. It is fully equiped with everything you could possibly need from TV, microwave, washing machine, AC, communcal lift, balcony ,,, i… More
“In safe hands” I booked this apartment for three weeks for my three children and partners .Each couple stayed on separate weeks .Denise was helpful from the start of the booking right through to the last couple being transported back to the Airport .A
Very clean and well equiped flat - fantastic view on Xlendi bay - very good staff ...
just perfect and really good value for the price… More
“Nice apartment to stay in Xlendi and great point to explore Gozo”
Reviewed 22 Apr 2014
Really nice apartament with front view for hill and side view for the bay. Large, clean, comfortable, not expensive and with helpfull owner. Ideal for family or group of friends. Almost all kitchen eq… More
“Great view and calm in a diving spot”
Reviewed 1 Mar 2015
The owner's family is on site so it is easy to have any help. The view on the bay is fantastic, very calm as it is on the height. Just remember that you don't have to be afraid of staircases as it is … More
“Holiday to remember will do again” My wife and I arrived at malta airport on the 12th September 2013, to be met by Roger's wife Joanna and their delightful children Valentina and Nicholas both of whom over the next month amused us no end during our st
Had a great stay in this apartment, The location is perfect - all of the amenities of Bugibba are on the doorstep yet just a three or four minute walk takes you to the beautiful and peaceful St Paul'… More
It was such a pleasure meeting you and showing you a bit of the lifestyle and our Island. Hope you will return to keep exploring.