Nick was excellent to deal with, very helpful throuthout the whole booking process. The Villa is modern and well furnished.Ray the caretaker was available if needed. Situated a short stroll to Xaghra … More
“Worst villa we have ever stayed in”
Reviewed 7 Sep 2012
My Gozo Villa - Villa Mia, Xaghra, Gozo:
We have stayed in some beautiful villas over the years and I am sorry to say that this is not one of them - advertised as luxurious but actually tir… More
Thanks for the feedback Maureen. We’re committed to providing the best possible accommodation and service and your comments help us to achieve this. good or bad, we strive to provide the best value for our guests. I have responded to you main points below
1) Whilst it is extremely subjective My Gozo Villa is contemporary designed and is has been highly recommended by previous guests on numerous occasions. The images you see on our website are not retouched and the villa is spotlessly clean at all times. You use the term "tired and old furniture" and feel disappointed you have chosen such harsh words as we do not agree with them. The Villa has been approved by the Malta Tourist board who do a fantastic job in making sure each property is graded correctly.
2) You mentioned you late check in and I have to agree with your comments on this particular issue. As you are aware. I had explained the unfortunate incident that had occurred as to the reason why you where kept waiting which at the time you fully understood and accepted our unreserved apology. We have always arranged for the caretaker to meet our guests as our property is difficult to find. We are now reviewing this process to ensure our future guests are not kept waiting again.
3) Our Villa is very popular and as you may appreciate with any home, maintenance issue will arise. You had mentioned that Ray our caretaker had not turned up to sort some issues you had a couple of days after you arrived. We have checked the timetable and spoken to Ray - he called over twice day over a period of your short stay but you did not answer the door. We have policy that if you are in the villa and your car is outside the caretaker should not enter the villa using the spare key but knock on the door to get your attention. This is what he did but there was no response. We also sent you Ray's direct mobile number to make contact with him but he did not receive any calls from you during your stay. I fully appreciate that if you are having fun in the pool you may not have heard the knock on the door. Because of your feedback we now have instructed our caretaker to leave a note under the door this way all guests will be aware he turned up.
4) No air conditioning. Maureen , we believe your negative feedback stems from this point. My Gozo Villa has never advertised that the property is equipped with air conditioning. In your feedback you acknowledged this but before and during your stay you kept insisting that we had informed you that the villa did have air conditioning when you initially enquired about staying at the property. We fully appreciate that Malta was the hottest its been for 50 years during your stay and no doubt it would be hot and uncomfortable. Each room has free standing fans as you where informed before your arrival. I can fully understand how uncomfortable it can get when its so hot but I hope you can now appreciate that your suggestion of being misinformed is not accurate.
5) You mentioned I have not responded to emails. I have personally responded to all your emails and was awaiting a reply to my email I sent to you early September. If you can reply or call me I will happily discuss the issues and make every effort to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
Thanks again for your feedback – we’ve certainly learned from it and it will help us to provide the very best to future customers.
Brilliant location, balcony and view made the holiday will definitely be back. We love Malta and for us this apartment s location, view and facilities were excellent value for money. Owner helpful an… More
“Fantastic house in a lovely area” We were greeted by Anthony on our arrival. He showed us around his beautiful house before leaving us to explore. We were provided with a welcome pack which included; milk, eggs, ham, cheese and bread and a wonderful b
The cottage was exactly as described and extremely well equipped, from the cool cellar to the rooftop terrace with its barbecue facilities and wonderful panoramic views. We loved the little pool and … More
Thank you very much for your review. It would be a great pleasure for us to have you again at Ta' Sant' Antnin farmhouse and we are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay.
We found that the apartment was in a really good location with great views of the marina and Vittoriosa. The apartment was very clean and comfortable and had everything that we needed. The local resta… More
We recently visited this beautiful property in the centre of Mosta, within walking distance of bars and restaurants. It has a lovely pool area perfect for outdoor living in the summer months. The deco… More
Me and my family had an amazing weekend in this apartment. A very good location in Marsalforn and close to many amenities. Owner was a very nice and help full. Thank you for making our stay at your l… More
Thank you for your positive comments. You're welcome.
“Excellent, tasteful and modern apartment in a good location.” Excellent, outstanding apartment. Price was slightly higher when compared to other rentals but it was well-worth every penny.
We found the apartment in a spotless condition. There was no
Konrad was an great host.Apartment was excellent & in a beautiful complex.We used the local bus service to get around the Island.Do not think car hire is a must.Prices on the Island are very reasonabl… More
“Fabulous property with all the extras.”
Reviewed 5 Nov 2011
We spent 4 days at this wonderful property and had a lovely time. The place is ideal for any time of the year. For summer a lovely communal pool, with kids section and jacuzzi set in the garden,as wel… More
“AMAZING and cozy apartment”
Reviewed 3 Nov 2011
I stayed at this beautiful apartment in Qala in October and was simply amazed that these apartments really exist for rental !!!
This apartment exceeded my expectations and more ….. especially when … More
“Fantastic apartment and great landlords made the holiday very relaxing!” Very cool, spacious, modern apartment. Balconies and pool were lovely relaxing spots. We spent a lot of time just relaxing in the apartment by the pool and making BBQs. If anythi
“Home from home” We stayed from the 2nd to 12 th August and we found this apartment very well situated. The shopping centre was a 3 min walk and the pool was about a minute walk. The area was peaceful.
The apartment was beautifully decorated to a v
Viaggio frequentamente a Sliema ma non ho mai soggiornato in questa parte di Sliema - Tigne.
L'appartamento era fantastico, molto elegante e c'è tutto il necessario per il vostro soggiorno. La ter… More
“Everything we could want and more”
Reviewed 7 Feb 2013
A lovely apartment, really bright and sunny and very well equipped.
Fantastic location with everything on your doorstep.
Our hosts were most welcoming and even put up an Christmas tree for us.
We h… More
“Excellent, beautiful apartment in great location”
Reviewed 15 Nov 2012
We were met by the friendly owner who gave us information about nearby amenities. This was an excellent apartment. Extremely spacious, clean and well equipped with a lovely balcony. Great locatio… More
Everything was perfect. Large flat with everything we needed. Use of the washing machine was a huge plus. Short walk to Sandy beach. Supermarket, bars and restaurants nearby. Great host. Would return… More
“Amazing place to stay!” Peaceful, fabulous views, wonderful pool, beautiful well equipped apartment...it was a perfect place to stay. We had 10 days and really relaxed there. The only thing we struggled with was the TV but we do not have a smart TV at
Stayed in Gozo for 3 nights and it was great staying in the duplex apartment, barbequing at night and just taking in the amazing views as the complex is on a hill and you have an amazing view of Comin… More
Thank you for staying with us! We will be happy to welcome you back again at Fort Chambray anytime you want.
“Hidden gem in a fortress”
Reviewed 1 May 2015
Great place, high-end furnishing and lots of terraces and privacy. The very large pool area is more or less deserted which really is nice in my opinion.… More
“Modern apartment, outstanding value” We had a great stay in Malta and renting an apartment in Mellieha was a great decision as we were aiming to spend most of our time near the sandy beaches around Mellieha. Bus Stop is only a short walk away, for tho
This is a very high quality Apt. with every need catered for in terms of contents and condition. The owners Jesmond and Alison are very helpful and even picked us up and left us back to the airport.
“Superb Apartment in ideal location”
Reviewed 5 Apr 2013
We booked this apartment so that my father in law could experience Malta. It was an ideal choice and the owners could not have been more helpful. Arrangements were perfect and we did not want to retur… More
Reviewed 3 Sep 2016
Just back from Malta and have to say what a great time we had .apartment was excellent and very modern,clean and spotless ,met Alison briefly as apartment was still being cleaned on arrival no problem… More
“Excellent!” I was very impressed. The location was A1 and the accomodation itself was amazing. What you see in the pictures is what you get. The owners are very accommodating and only a phone call away. The bedrooms are very large, have lots of storag
The apartment is located in a very secure block in the central part of Bugibba, in close proximity to shops, the seafront and restaurants. A bus stop is just metres away, where you can catch regular b… More
Reviewed 31 Oct 2016
This is a lovely apartment, had everything you need. Bedroom at the back of the apartment,so no noise is heard slept very well. Restaurant, bars and shops all very close by. Great balcony,lovely view … More
Thanks so much for staying with us ,hope we will have you again in the near future.
“Excellent!!!” The apartment is spacious and comfortable and it has an amazing sea view. It is also on a great location near the bus stations and a lots of restaurants and places to enjoy. Highly recommend!
I traveled to Malta with my two sons 18 and 21 years old. They had three female friends join them during the stay. The apartment allowed the flexibility required for the separate sleeping arrangemen… More
“We just loved the location & views from this apartment”
Reviewed 23 Jul 2016
Very clean & plenty of space! The views were fantastic! In a great location! I would stay there again! Cannot wait to go back!!… More
“In my life, the best apartment I ever rented”
Reviewed 3 May 2013
Fantastic enormous apartment. Well managed, well furnished, and really clean.
The balcony will give you the best sight, and the best memory of your Maltese experience.
Enjoy the view! Buy, as I did,… More
“Great pool and very helpful owners.” We hired the 3 bed downstairs apartment. Very spacious villa with fully equipped kitchen. Pool beautifully warm and very clean. Owners extremely helpful. Fully recommend .
My family and I , 12 people altogether ages 10 months to 65 years, have had 2 glorious weeks holiday, using both apartments, We found the apartments to be very clean and Tessie, the owner, very friend… More
Reviewed 4 Aug 2016
We had such a lovely week in Villa Highnoon 2. The villa and pool were spotlessly clean and Tessy was very helpful and friendly. The villa is well equipped and met all our needs. We will definitely be… More
“LOVELY SPACIOUS VILLA IN A GREAT LOCATION”
Reviewed 31 Jul 2016
Well maintained villa with lots of space, good size swimming pool , fully equipt for what you need. Although no aircon, fans where provided which are of a good size.
Would highly recommend for anyone… More
“Perfect place, perfect holiday.” This was our first stay to this perfect fully furnished apartment, My partner and myself came for a 2 week holiday and found the perfect apartment in a great location. It is a short walk from the seafront and 5min dri
Had a fabulous time at Madliena Village, I travelled alone as was visiting friends that live in Malta, I wanted something with a bit of space and was pleasently suprised that there is more than enough… More
“A good stay” I would say the overall experience is very good. kenan picked me up at the airport and introduced me to the apartment. The apartment perfectly fits the descriptions and photes. A fantastic view from the balcony, air conditions are working