“A perfect stay in St Julian's” We had been to Malta before, but this was the first time staying in St Julian's. It is a perfect location with shops, bars and restaurants all within walking distance.
The apartment is beautiful and has everything yo
Great location, great views! everything was superb! cant wait to go back and enjoy another relaxing week!!! Thanks for all you did to make our stay a great one :)… More
Thank you for your kind review. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to St Julian's. Kevin
“Excellent stay at Malta”
Reviewed 31 Aug 2015
Great service. Beautiful view of St Julian's from the apartment. Clean and new appliances. The place to relax and recharge.… More
Thank you for your comments and we are pleased that you were able to relax and enjoy the surroundings. I hope to welcome you back to St Julian's soon. Kevin
“Spectacular views from the balcony!”
Reviewed 25 Aug 2015
My partner and I stayed for 7 nights and we had an absolutely wonderful time. The apartment is superb, the local bars and restaurants are great and the food was delicious! The views from the balcony… More
We really appreciate your review and comments and are pleased that you had such a great time in St Julian's. We look forward to welcoming you back to Malta soon. Kevin
“PERFECT FOR US” We loved it here, close to the shops and many restaurants. Just over 5 mins to the sea, 3 minutes to the bus station giving brilliant access to the rest of Malta, (we got a 15 Euro 12 journey pass that you can share). Fully working a
“Perfect stay” I cannot fault this property or its owner at all. Myself and 5 friends booked this for a week and without hesitation would come straight back.
The owner arranged all car hire and airport transfers which erased any stress we had upon ar
“Autentic and charming farmhouse with a wonderful view.”
Reviewed 22 Jan 2013
We have now wisited this wonderful farmhouse 3 times in the last years, latest now in oct/nov 2012, and all times have been fantastic. This converted farmhouse has very good qualities and is a pleasur… More
“This lovely spacious villa, set the scene for a fantastic time had by all!”
Reviewed 20 Jan 2013
We have stayed in villas with pools on Gozo many times and have voted Gharb villa are favorite, so much so, that immediately on our return, we have booked again for spring 2013. On a slight elevatio… More
“The ideal place to switch off and bliss out”
Reviewed 6 Oct 2012
This is a lovely house on an unspoilt island – just perfect. The accommodation has everything you could need and has been done up to a very high standard – the sculptures dotted around the place h… More
Thank you for your most positive response and I am so pleased that your holiday was a great success. The villa and Gozo must tick all the right boxes for you as this is your fourth visit over the last 7 or 8 years. Once the magic of Gozo hits you, it is difficult to stay away! As you say, the sea food in Gozo is quite special - the variety and the freshness is second to none. On most days early in the morning, there is a fish stall in the man square at the top of Republic Street, or at St. Francis Square a few minutes walk away. Most of the fish is local to the waters around the island and has been caught the night before, so it is as fresh as can be. You need to get to them before 10.30 in the morning as they often sell out after that and are packing away.There is also a wonderful fishmongers on the way to Mgarr, the harbour.
“Perfectt” Stayed in this apartment for 1 week with friends...
Apartment was very nice, clean and modern
Pool was fantastic
It is situated near paceville
Staff/owner was very helpful and friendly
Would recommend and visit again
“Clean, comfortable appartment with magnificent view.” Went away for Christmas, and spent ten days in this apartment. It's nice and clean, the double bed was very comfy (didn't try sleeping in the other room....) and had nice balconies front and back.
“Functional apartment” We were greeted at the apartment by Donna, who helped us in with our luggage and showed us into the apartment explaining where everything was, this was a nice touch.
The apartment is well furnished modern and clean, the utensils
“Lovely Getaway” We loved every minute of it! We found the flat spotlessly clean, and the owners were very nice, friendly & helpful. Situated in a very quiet area, with gorgeous views of Xlendi Bay which is situated only a few minutes away by pace. Wil
A nice place to stay at a very good price close to every thing one needs.Apartments are well equiped for self caterers.… More
“Perfect place with a fantastic view”
Reviewed 4 Sep 2015
Very helpful people. A very nice view of the sea and everything at a walking distance. Thebonly thing tv was missing but for the rest excellent.… More
Thank you for your review. We hope to host you again.
“Amazing! Loved every minute.”
Reviewed 3 Sep 2015
This apartment is in a great location, the balcony view looking over Xlendi bay is a very nice spot to eat breakfast and drink wine on the night time. The apartment is spacious and comfortable. Perfec… More
Thank you for your review. It has been a pleasure hosting you and we hope to see you again.
“Did the job...” We stayed in this villa in order that we could attend a family wedding in Sliema.
There was plenty of space for the 6 of us. The accommodation had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. We were able to park our hire car out
The villa had everything that we needed for our holiday. The thing we liked the most about it was that it had a very homely feel about it, not like other villas that are more like show homes,which so… More
“Superb views, had everything we wished.”
Reviewed 27 Oct 2014
Lovely peaceful villa with super sea views, which was well equipped. Very handy for local shops and for the frequent buses into Valletta. Owners extremely helpful with ideas of places and restaurant… More
“Great location fantasic villa”
Reviewed 9 Jul 2013
I stayed at il gabbiano villa with my husband and two year old. Its location is fantastic with lots to do for young children. The villa owners were very freindly and helpfull genuine people. we were h… More
“St. Paul's 7 days” First time I have booked an
Apartment always stayed in hotels when I've been to Malta , can't thank Jurgen enough organised my transfer straight to a very clean apartment which had amazing views over St. Paul's bay , I will definit
“Nice stay” I visited Malta last week as it was my and my kids first time. Oliver and his wife are really hospitable. They catered a taxi service for us to and from the airport. I used this service multiple times as where the apartment is it very hilly
Great welcome from the owner Oliver, explaining all we need to know about the apartment, along with complimentary Continental breakfast,snack and water for our stay!!
The apartment itself it's brand … More
I thank you for your excellent review and tks for choosing our penthouse for your holiday. Looking forward to welcome you again. Friends and family members are most welcome too. I also thank you for taking care of the apartment. Good luck and may all your dreams come through.
Reviewed 4 Nov 2016
This apartment is lovely, although showing some minor signs of wear and tear which Oliver is now aware of. Slightly smaller than I was expecting but still a very good size for our party of five adults… More
Tks for your review and I will surely take into consideration the pointers that you pin-pointed out.
“Excellent summer holiday!” We visited Gozo for one week during the summer holiday. It was a very special holiday as it was our first sea holiday in a long time and the Luxury Cliff Edge Villa complimented our stay in every way. The views from the main
Arriving at 10:30pm Salvu met us as we drove off the ferry and lead the way to the villa, an experience in itself! A nice touch and very much appreciated as the Gozitan roads are a whole story in the… More
“Excellent sea view and well equipped” The apartment got everything we needed for the stay, including a barbecue set which worked really well on the roof top. The seaview was excellent and we could jump straight into the water and had a nice swim! Also
“Well designed, comfortable, didn't want to go home!”
Reviewed 16 Oct 2014
This apartment is beautifully and thoughtfully designed, with everything you could possibly need. The air conditioning works well and there is constant hot water. The location is excellent and the vi… More
Thanks for the support, we'll be putting in those hooks asap!
Reviewed 6 Oct 2013
This place was ideal. Pefectly sized and had everything a couple could need for a week or more. We could self cater with ease and yet still eat at wonderful places close to home in beautiful Valetta. … More
Thank you for choosing us, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and the apartment was to your liking. Be sure to drop by again, you know where to find us now!!
“A real gem.”
Reviewed 21 Jul 2013
We loved our stay here. The apartment was very well equipped and very comfortable. The view was spectacular. There was always activity of interest in the harbour. We were very happy to enjoy the scene… More
Glad you enjoyed your time in the Apartment. We try our very best to make sure each stay is comfortable and special. Hope to see you again.
“everything we had hoped for” Nick was excellent to deal with, very helpful throuthout the whole booking process. The Villa is modern and well furnished.Ray the caretaker was available if needed. Situated a short stroll to Xaghra square, which has an e
My Gozo Villa - Villa Mia, Xaghra, Gozo:
We have stayed in some beautiful villas over the years and I am sorry to say that this is not one of them - advertised as luxurious but actually tir… More
Thanks for the feedback Maureen. We’re committed to providing the best possible accommodation and service and your comments help us to achieve this. good or bad, we strive to provide the best value for our guests. I have responded to you main points below
1) Whilst it is extremely subjective My Gozo Villa is contemporary designed and is has been highly recommended by previous guests on numerous occasions. The images you see on our website are not retouched and the villa is spotlessly clean at all times. You use the term "tired and old furniture" and feel disappointed you have chosen such harsh words as we do not agree with them. The Villa has been approved by the Malta Tourist board who do a fantastic job in making sure each property is graded correctly.
2) You mentioned you late check in and I have to agree with your comments on this particular issue. As you are aware. I had explained the unfortunate incident that had occurred as to the reason why you where kept waiting which at the time you fully understood and accepted our unreserved apology. We have always arranged for the caretaker to meet our guests as our property is difficult to find. We are now reviewing this process to ensure our future guests are not kept waiting again.
3) Our Villa is very popular and as you may appreciate with any home, maintenance issue will arise. You had mentioned that Ray our caretaker had not turned up to sort some issues you had a couple of days after you arrived. We have checked the timetable and spoken to Ray - he called over twice day over a period of your short stay but you did not answer the door. We have policy that if you are in the villa and your car is outside the caretaker should not enter the villa using the spare key but knock on the door to get your attention. This is what he did but there was no response. We also sent you Ray's direct mobile number to make contact with him but he did not receive any calls from you during your stay. I fully appreciate that if you are having fun in the pool you may not have heard the knock on the door. Because of your feedback we now have instructed our caretaker to leave a note under the door this way all guests will be aware he turned up.
4) No air conditioning. Maureen , we believe your negative feedback stems from this point. My Gozo Villa has never advertised that the property is equipped with air conditioning. In your feedback you acknowledged this but before and during your stay you kept insisting that we had informed you that the villa did have air conditioning when you initially enquired about staying at the property. We fully appreciate that Malta was the hottest its been for 50 years during your stay and no doubt it would be hot and uncomfortable. Each room has free standing fans as you where informed before your arrival. I can fully understand how uncomfortable it can get when its so hot but I hope you can now appreciate that your suggestion of being misinformed is not accurate.
5) You mentioned I have not responded to emails. I have personally responded to all your emails and was awaiting a reply to my email I sent to you early September. If you can reply or call me I will happily discuss the issues and make every effort to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
Thanks again for your feedback – we’ve certainly learned from it and it will help us to provide the very best to future customers.
“Fantastic villa, peaceful location, beautiful views” This villa is huge, tastefully decorated throughout, even an en-suite hot tub attached to one of the bedrooms. The photos do not really show the many balconies and sheer height of entrance hallway a
Armonija is almost exactly as described, only better! The house is very spacious, light and airy. We were a party of six, ranging in age from 21 to mid-60's, and the property lent itself to both co… More
“La casa e veramente stupenda”
Reviewed 12 Sep 2013
La casa e nuova e ben arredata ,attrezzata con tutte le comodità , devo dire che è meglio dal vivo che in foto.
Il proprietario è una persona stupenda.
Siamo rimasti veramente soddisfatti ci tor… More
Reviewed 17 Apr 2016
Nous revenons d'une semaine en famille de la villa Armonija, Gozo, où nous avons passé un magnifique séjour. La villa, spacieuse, luxueuse, propre et à la décoration soignée allie le charme de l… More
“what more could you ask for!” We booked Trevor's apartment for 5 nights in July. I communicated with Trevor through the AirBNB website initially and then via phone when I had a number. He was always prompt with his replies. Trevor met us on time at th