Ask owner if suitable for children; Car advised; No pets allowed;
Sited in a small rural village, the coach house consists of a hallway with a desk and bathroom on the ground floor and a lounge with a small sofa bed and dining table and chairs, bedroom with double bed and fully equipped kitchen with stove and oven, fridge, freezer, wa …see more
Great for children of all ages ; Car not necessary; Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner;
Open plan Barn conversion with a double bed on the gallery and a bathroom. Downstairs there is a further bedroom on ground level with 2 single beds and a bathroom. There is room in the bedroom for another campbed as families come in all sizes so it is an option which is …see more
A warm welcome from Linda with tea and cake. Comfortable and beautifully presented accommodation. Helpful information about local tourist facilities.… More
Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you had a good time here at New Wood Farm and we look forward to you returning in the winter.
“Home from Home”
Reviewed 5 Feb 2014
Our stay at the barn was very comfortable very clean and relaxing great walks for the dogs would recommend it to anyone who wants to stay in the area. Linda and Mick are very welcoming made to feel at… More
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 27 Oct 2015
Just returned home to Australia from a 3 1/2 week stay at The Barn with 2 x 5year olds. This is a great holiday rental and it felt like home.
Linda has decorated the cottage beautifully feeling ver… More
Thanks for the review Meredith. It was great to have you for 'neighbours' for a while.
Hope you enjoy the summer.xx
Great for children of all ages ; Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner;
A quiet hideaway that runs alongside a Roman bridle path down to the lovely Staffordshire/Worcestershire canal yet situated behind electric gates within the grounds/garden of New Wood Farm. Converted from a Stable and decorated with a New England style interior it's …see more
Lovely place to stay - clean, comfortable, well equipped and nicely presented. Linda and Mick were very friendly and helpful. My elderly parents with limited mobility were staying for a few days whi… More
Helen it was a pleasure to meet you all. Hope they are pleased with their new bathroom. Thank you again for the flowers and wine. Meg loved having you stay too...she kept going back to check if you had come back.
Reviewed 10 Aug 2015
Wonderful accommodation and welcoming hosts. Definitely in our top ten of cottages visited. Great value for money. Lots to do in the immediate area. Very comfortable bed and we'll equipped.… More
It was lovely to meet you both, great weather for sitting in the garden too. So glad that you enjoyed your stay here in Stourton.
“Excellent value in a good location”
Reviewed 26 Aug 2014
Our weeks holiday at The Stable was a very pleasant experience. The owners Mick and Linda gave us a great welcome and even invited us out to their favorite pub for an evening of laughter and friendshi… More
Thanks so much for giving us a review. We enjoyed meeting you both and we are glad that we helped in making your visit to our area memorable.
Great for children of all ages ; No pets allowed;
An opportunity to stay in a 5* hotel on a highly discounted rate. Valid only from 1st to 7th of July 2016.
Please give me a minimum of two days notice to make arrangements with hotel.
Hotel is located in the centre of Birmingham and close to many tourist sites.
24 ho …see more
They keep all of the deposit, they also assumed i had a party and broke the terms of conditions, they said that i had a party under the permessises.
They kept all the deposit of 100 pound and they s… More
Thank you for the review Neeraj Sodhi, whether good or bad feedback we appreciate all feedback from all our guests as this allows us to continually improve our service and operation. Your review in our opinion is a misrepresentation of the truth, and a deliberate attempt to harm our business.
I will however address each issue noted, to give any persons a better balanced perspective and true reflection of the circumstances.
1. The deposit: Yes we made a claim for the full £100 deposit, and believe we were rightly awarded the claim.
2. Our listing / House rules clearly state there is a strict no parties policy in place. The reason for this policy is, the property is situated in a residential area and we would like to respect the neighbours and for our guest not to cause them any unnecessary noise and nuisance.
We never assumed anything and have only operated from an evidence based perspective. The cleaner received complaints on arrival from the neighbour in respect of the noise you and your other guests who shouldn't have been in the property were making until 7am.
The cleaner found a number alcohol bottles around the property, vomit on the carpet, coupled with the complaint from the neighbour, TV relocated upstairs and the additional guests who were in the property when the cleaner arrived. This indicates that a party / large gathering had evidently taken place.
3. In relation to the TV, We are not to sure why you would need to relocate the TV upstairs, for fear of breaking the TV if you were occupying the premises and using the property under normal circumstances. Your text message to the property manager stating you had moved the TV upstairs for fear of breaking it was also forwarded on to TripAdvisor to further support our claim. The issue with TV was nothing to do with a TV cable, when you and your guest moved the TV upstairs you somehow compromised the TV base and stability of the TV. As the cleaner is neither a handy man, nor in the possession of the correct tools, property maintenance had to be called, to correct this issue asap before the next guests checked in at 3pm.
4. The Hoover: Yes a new vacuum cleaner was purchased and the receipt time/dated was provided for TripAdvisor. The reason for this was, the vacuum cleaner left on site of the property was no longer fit for purpose after your party had left. Either you or one of your guest attempted to vacuum up the vomit left on the bedroom carpet, the vacuum cleaner is not designed for that type of use. The vacuum cleaner was fully fit for purpose prior to your booking as the cleaner used it prior to you checking in.
5. Extra cleaners had to be drafted in, due to the poor state you and your guest left the property in. Unfortunately even with 3 cleaners on sight, the property was not able to be turned around in time for 3pm. This resulted in us having to discount the preceding booking, as it was not ready for their arrival, luckily they were very sympathetic and understanding.
6. A carpet cleaning vacuum also had to be hired, to clean the stain left by the vomit on the carpet
7. The £100 deposit was not enough to cover all the expenses incurred. However, as a result of this experience we have now reviewed the deposit and increased the amount slightly.
8. In future it is important you abide by the rules/policies of any premises you may book and hire.
Once again thanks taking the time to review us, despite this not being a true representation.
All the best for the future.
Lee and Sam
Great for children of all ages ; Car advised; No pets allowed;
STYLISH DETACHED BUNGALOW WITHIN THE HEART OF WORCESTERSHIRE<br><br>Enjoying an elevated position with outstanding views across the countryside, the accommodation has been restored and styled by the present owners to welcome families looking to enjoy its sur …see more
Great for children of all ages ; Pets welcome; Private garden;
Orton View is a stone-built, semi-detached, single-storey cottage on the edge of the thriving village of Wombourne, near Kinver, and can sleep four people. This ground floor cottage has two king-size double bedrooms, one which can be converted into two 2ft 6' singl …see more
Not suitable for children; No pets allowed; Private garden;
The Wagonshed is a wonderful, first floor holiday apartment on the edge of the rural village of Weston Lullingfield, near Baschurch in Shropshire. The apartment offers a mezzanine double room and a shower room and the property can sleep two people. The mezzanine floor o …see more
Lovely place to stay - clean, comfortable, well equipped and nicely presented. Linda and Mick were very friendly and helpful. My elderly parents with limited mobility were staying for a few days whilst their bathroom was being refitted at home loca …
Comfy 3 Bed Detached Modern House Birmingham UK
The property was clean and well provisioned. Felt like home. Particularly liked fresh clean towels and thoughtfulness of fresh milk in the fridge …
Home from home.... Just a couple of areas of improvement
Extremely welcoming and comfortable. Great location and good provision of basics. Vase of daffs and some chocolate rice crispy cakes were a nice touch on our arrival.
Very quaint cottage and an ideal experience for overseas travelers coming to the …
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the price - it varies depending on when you stay and how long for.
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay.
This is the total cost of the stay for the dates and number of guests that you entered.
This price is an estimate based on the latest rate information available to us. Contact the advertiser to ask for the exact price, including any additional fees.
Prices for this home are unknown, please contact the advertiser to confirm the price.
See the details for this home, contact the owner, pay for your trip and more!