in the heart of Mylor Bridge, just a minute's walk from the pub and grocery, butcher's and fishmonger's shops and ½ mile from the quay (crabbing, boating), a smart, recently refurbished first-floor apartment. Inside, bright and comfortable with a nautical theme …see more
- attractively renovated traditional terraced cottage
- set in a quiet village lane in the heart of mylor bridge
- parking available for 1 car
- two steps up to entrance lobby
- bathroom w.C. with hand basin and shower ov... …see more
- less than half a mile from the head of mylor creek
- 15 minute drive respectively to both truro and falmouth
- detached bungalow set in a quiet residential close
- parking available for 2 cars
- one step leads up to a ... …see more
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the price - it varies depending on when you stay and how long for.
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay.
This is the total cost of the stay for the dates and number of guests that you entered.
This price is an estimate based on the latest rate information available to us. Contact the advertiser to ask for the exact price, including any additional fees.
Prices for this home are unknown, please contact the advertiser to confirm the price.