Villa Victoria - Total privacy, Pool & Hot Tub, Located Next to Rethymno City! – Home 1139795 Villa
- 5 bedrooms
- 12 sleeps
- min stay varies
Villa Victoria - Total privacy, Pool & Hot Tub, Located Next to Rethymno City! – Home 1139795
- 5 bedrooms
- sleeps 12
- min stay varies
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 6 km
- Swimming pool
- Child friendly
- Car advised
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Private garden
Description from manager
Villa Victoria is approved by Greek Tourism Organisation & managed by "etouri vacation rental management" which means :
- We organised the villa down to every detail and check it annually.
- Quick booking process and support in every step of your holidays.
- A personal holiday advisor at your disposal for holiday organisation (free concierge service before and during stay).
- Assistance in booking services and excursions.
- Pre arrival service with detailed information of the area of the villa.
Villa Victoria is a 380 sq.m luxury villa designed especially to accommodate families! This striking residence is located on private land on the outskirts of Rethymno town, just next to Gallos village and is accessible through an automatic gate and a private driveway leading to the house. Engulfed in nature and residing next to a small gorge this property is completely surrounded by a stone wall and fully protected by a camera security system. Revel in the quietness and tranquility of the natural environment while indulging in the splendid views.Totally isolated but very close to everything with Rethymno town only minutes away, this villa offers full privacy to our guests and numerous facilities for the whole families entertainment.
This three-storey villa can accommodate 10 people in beds and a maximum of 12 people if necessary.
Marble stairs lead you up to the front door and on entrance to the villa there is a spacious open plan area consisting of the living room with a fireplace, a home cinema, the indoor dining area and access to the main balcony. Also on this floor there is a fully equipped kitchen two bedrooms with double beds and a bathroom with shower. All have direct access to the pool and barbecue area.
The first floor is reached by a wooden staircase. Here lies the master bedroom which has a double bed, an en-suite bathroom, a walk in wardrobe and an exit to an enormous veranda with amazing sea views. A bedroom with two single beds is also found on this floor.
On the lower floor of the villa you will find the laundry room, the gym-playroom area and one bedroom with a double bed and an en-suite bathroom with shower. The gym area includes one bathroom with shower and many fitness equipment such as a treadmill, abs equipment, parallel bars, boxing bag, a fitness multifunctional apparatus and many more! In the gym area there is also a children's playroom with a 40” HDTV, a Playstation 4 and board games.
The extensive 4,000 sq.m fenced outdoor area is the highlight of our villa! With almost 1,000 sq.m covered with grass around the pool area and 1,000 sq.m more of vegetables, fruit trees and flowers the garden is a real treat. Also the swimming pool has a pool alarm for child safety.
Next to the pool area there is a huge outdoor Jacuzzi for 8 people.
The whole outdoor area is totally private and fenced, offering 100% privacy to our guests!
The unique features of villa Victoria are:
- Panoramic sea views.
- The location, as the villa is situated a couple of minutes away from the town of Rethymno where you can find everything you possibly need besides and all of the main attractions (Fortress, Rimondi Fountain, minarets etc.) Also, it is an ideal base for making excursions as it is close to the national road found in the centre of Crete.
- Very close to various sandy beaches with water sports on the North coast.
- Full privacy outdoors and owing to the fact the villa has its own private road there is no disturbance by traffic or neighbouring houses.
- Spacious indoor areas with all kind of facilities such as a gym and home cinema.
- Many facilities for children: playground, free bicycles, pool games and a playroom.
- Fully equipped and organised barbecue area with 2 large outdoor dining tables.
- Fully equipped gym area with bathroom.
- Huge fenced private area with many spots to relax under the trees.
- Vegetable and fruit gardens whose produce can be fully taken advantage of!
- There is an organised tennis area with 4 courts at a distance of 600 meters.
- The hospitality of the owner and his family who will be on hand with helpful advice and information whenever it is needed. The owners have a wide knowledge of the island and will be only to willing to suggest places of interest and routes to get there.
- Great for children of all ages
- No pets allowed
- High chair available
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Double Bed
Bedroom 2: 2 Single Beds
Bedroom 3: Double Bed
Bedroom 4: Double Bed
Bedroom 5: Double Bed Single Bed
Beds in other rooms: Sofa Bed
- 2 En suites, 3 Shower rooms
- Wi-Fi available
- Air conditioning
- Private outdoor pool (unheated)
- Jacuzzi or hot tub
- Mountain Views
- Private garden
- Balcony or terrace
- Sea view
- Bicycles available
- Internet access
- Games room
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- High chair available
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Hair dryer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Housekeeping Included
- Secure parking
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
Interaction with guest
- Check in time: 15:00, Check out time: 11:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
To be covered by Payment Protection this rental needs to be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
Damage deposit: (£450.78) €500.00
- No smoking at this property
A security deposit of 500€ is also required and needs to be paid along with the remaining balance.
About the manager
- Average reply time:
- 2 hours 13 minutes
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated:
- 04 Aug 2020
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- Overall rating:
Languages spoken: English
This Villa has 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and sleeps 12. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 05 Dec 2014. Located in Rethymnon Prefecture, it has 17 reviews with an overall rating of 5. The average weekly rate is £1890.
The Manager has a response rate of 100% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 04 Aug 2020.
Map and how to get there
– based on 17 reviews
- Very Good
“Amazing accommodation and amenities in outstanding surroundings”
Located on the outskirts of Rethymno, took us 10 minutes drive to get to the centre. Stunning all round views from the villa. Comfortably fit 10 adults and a toddler. Made full use of outside pizza ov… More
We hadden een geweldige tijd tijdens ons verblijf in de villa. De villa is rijkelijk uitgerust met toebehoren, is schoon en bovendien groot genoeg voor grote gezelschappen. Wij verbleven hier met 7 vo… More
“Beautiful well equipped large villa with something for everyone”
We were a group of 10 adults who spent a week at this brilliant villa. We made full use of the numerous features including the jacuzzi, gym, pizza oven, pool and fully equipped kitchen. Sometimes more… More
Wir waren für eine Woche mit 6 Personen und einem Kleinkind (14 Monate) in der Villa. Es war einfach perfekt. Der Kontakt mit Etouri war immer sehr professionell und man erhielt von Kostas oder S… More
“Perfect family friendly private Villa”
We have just comeback from a 2 week stay at Villa Victoria and everything you read in all the other reviews is spot on. Vicky, Kostas and their children were so hospitable, cooking us a lunch on our … More
We had an amazing holiday (3 weeks, family, 6 pers.) in this wonderful Villa Viktoria. The house was in excellent condition, very clean, modern and functional. We loved the peace and privacy and the k… More
We were 3 families from Norway who have been to villa victoria for two weeks. Fantastic great villa. The garden was large and copious with the fruits and vegetables we were given ourselves. The rental… More
“Super vacation spot for the whole family!!”
Two families of five plus grandma...this was the perfect villa. Vicky and Kosta are such nice hosts and made sure we had everything we needed. We made pizza in the wood oven, evenings on the jacuzzi, … More
“Very helpfull and kind owners”
The villa is so beautifull, the owners so kind, that your vacation is already a succes, even if you stay at the villa. Of course, Creta is very beautifull (Mili, Spili,Rethymnon, ...). They made our … More
We are group of 13 friends ( from 25 to 52 years old ) and one child ( 11 months ) have just come back from our vacation in Crete ,during one week we have stayed at Villa Victoria and it was… More
- How do I find more info about the property?
You can get in touch with the property manager through the contact form on this page.
- What if I have questions before I book?
Send the property manager an email through the contact form on this page. Alternatively, if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I contact the property manager?
Send an email through the contact form on this page. Or if there’s a phone number on this page, you can call them.
- How do I know my booking is safe?
You'll need to send the property manager an enquiry to book - the owner will let you know how to pay. If they accept online booking they'll send you a quote and info on how to pay. If you pay through our website you’ll be covered by Payment Protection.
If they don’t accept online booking they'll still be able to offer a secure form of payment. Read our top tips on booking safely.
- How do I know what it will cost for my stay?
Select the Prices tab for an overview of this property's prices.
Or you can send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form to request a quote. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do I pay for my holiday?
Send the property manager an enquiry through the contact form requesting a quote for your holiday dates. The property manager will email you the total cost for your dates and how to pay.
- How do damage deposits work?
The property manager of this property is responsible for taking and refunding your damage deposit. The damage deposit terms should be agreed before booking and outlined in the booking contract, if the property manager supplies one. Please refer to these details or contact the property manager directly if you have any questions.
- How do I cancel my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to cancel. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
- How do I edit my booking?
You'll need to contact the property manager to edit your booking. They should have provided their contact details when you made your booking - otherwise, email them through the contact form.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours