About the home
Ideally located to enjoy all Cornwall's attractions, this high quality four bedroom house is set in the grounds of a 17th Century manor estate with excellent on-site facilites including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, nine-hole golf course, tennis courts, gym, beauty & health spa, sauna, children's play areas, restaurant and bars. With three bath/shower rooms the house is perfect for groups whether families or friends.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Watergate Bay, 10km|
|Will consider:||Short breaks|
Nearest amenities: 2km
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||May take pets - please enquire|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Gym, Sauna, DVD player|
|Pools:||Shared indoor Pool, Shared outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General:||Central heating, TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities:||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms:||4 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom, 1 en suite and 1 shower room|
|Furniture:||Single beds (2), Double beds (3), Dining seating for 8, Lounge seating for 8|
|Other:||Linen provided, please check with the advertiser regarding towels|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden, Shared tennis court on site|
Further details indoors:
• Modern four bedroom house furnished to a high standard with an ensuite master double bedroom, two further doubles (one downstairs) and one twin room.
• As well as the ensuite there is a bathroom with whirlpool bath and shower, and a further shower and toilet downstairs. The three showers and toilets make it perfect for large groups.
• The kitchen is fully fitted with all you need including dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer. The open plan kitchen, dining and living areas enable you to socialise while cooking.
• The sitting room has three large sofas, a large flat-screen TV with Freeview and BlueRay DVD player.
• Central heating and electricity are included.
Further details outdoors:
• Use of indoor and outdoor swimming pools, the gym and leisure centre are included.
• There is a nine-hole golf course and tennis courts.
• Indoor and outdoor children's play areas with organised activities in the summer holidays.
• The health and beauty spa facilities include a sauna, steamroom and jacuzzi. Relax and indulge yourself with a range of treatments including massages, pedicures, manicures and tanning. (charges apply)
• Two bars and a restaurant with entertainment for all the family during school holidays and peak summer weeks.
• Free wireless internet access available in the reception area.
• Launderette on the site.
• Ample parking around the property.
Outdoor swimming pool open June to September. Indoor pool and leisure centre open all year.
The house is available at a reduced rate without access to the leisure centre.
Cots & high chairs available at additional cost of £15 each per week.
Pets are welcome at the additional cost of £40 per week (max two pets).
The West Country / Cornwall region
A trip to Cornwall with family or friends is the perfect way to have some fun, recharge or simply chill out - whatever the time of year.
Our house is ideally placed for taking in all that Cornwall has to offer whether surfing on one of the many fabulous beaches, walking the spectacular coast path, enjoying lunch on the quayside at Padstow (12 miles), cruising the river from Truro (12 miles), taking in some culture at the Tate in St Ives (35 miles) or spending the day in the tropics at the Eden Project (12 miles).
The Newquay / Indian Queens area
Newquay (7 miles away) with its famous beaches, national surfing centre, first class family attractions, bars and restaurants has something for everyone.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Car: Just off the A30 at Indians Queens, on the A392 to Newquay.
Fly: The house is six miles from Newquay Airport which is served by Flybe, Easyjet, Luthansa and Skybus with flights to and from London Gatwick, Manchester, Glasgow, Belfast, Dusseldorf, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Norwich, Liverpool and the Isles of Scilly.
Car hire is available at the airport from Hertz or Europcar
Rail: Newquay and Bodmin Parkway
A regular bus service runs to and from Newquay during the summer.
Taxis are readily available.
Activities near Newquay
Tennis in town
Golf less than 15 mins walk
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
17 Oct 2012
A great, functional house, I love being in an open plan house on holiday so that everyone can be together. There's also lots of bedrooms to escape to and lots of wardrobes for the kids to hide... more
17 Oct 2012
Three adults and three toddlers stayed at 75 Atlantic Reach. We found the house warm and comfortable with good size rooms. The house doesn't look big in the pics but it 4 good size beds. It was... more
25 Sep 2012
had read previous reviews, booked direct with resort and took loo rolls etc! Brilliant relaxing time, spa staff exceptionally helpful, and a £5 ph virtually to myself, a bargain! Shock at price... more
Thank you very much for your review. I am glad you had a relaxing break and enjoyed your time at Atlantic Reach. However I don't believe you stayed in our house, number 75. We have lots of... more
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 8|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|22 Dec - 5 Jan 2013||22 Dec 12||5 Jan 13||£ 900||-||-||3 Nights|
|5 - 11 Jan 2013||5 Jan 13||12 Jan 13||£ 600||-||-||3 Nights|
|12 Jan - 15 Feb 2013||12 Jan 13||16 Feb 13||£ 450||-||-||3 Nights|
|Half Term||16 Feb 13||23 Feb 13||£ 500||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Feb - 29 March||23 Feb 13||30 Mar 13||£ 450||-||-||3 Nights|
|Easter||30 Mar 13||13 Apr 13||£ 750||-||-||3 Nights|
|13 April - 3 May||13 Apr 13||4 May 13||£ 500||-||-||3 Nights|
|4 - 24 May||4 May 13||25 May 13||£ 600||-||-||3 Nights|
|Half Term||25 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 900||-||-||1 Week|
|1 - 28 June||1 Jun 13||29 Jun 13||£ 750||-||-||3 Nights|
|29 June - 19 July||29 Jun 13||20 Jul 13||£ 800||-||-||3 Nights|
|Peak Summer||20 Jul 13||24 Aug 13||£ 1240||-||-||1 Week|
|24 - 30 Aug||24 Aug 13||31 Aug 13||£ 1140||-||-||1 Week|
|31 Aug - 6 Sept||31 Aug 13||7 Sep 13||£ 800||-||-||3 Nights|
|7 - 27 Sept||7 Sep 13||28 Sep 13||£ 600||-||-||3 Nights|
|28 Sept - 25 Oct||28 Sep 13||26 Oct 13||£ 550||-||-||3 Nights|
|26 Oct - 1 Nov||26 Oct 13||2 Nov 13||£ 700||-||-||3 Nights|
|2 Nov - 20 Dec||2 Nov 13||21 Dec 13||£ 450||-||-||3 Nights|
|Christmas & New Year||21 Dec 13||4 Jan 14||£ 990||-||-||3 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
• The house is available at a reduced rate without access to the leisure centre. Please enquire for details.
• You can start your holiday any day except in July and August, and at the Spring Bank Holiday when only Saturday to Saturday bookings are available.
• Short breaks available. Please enquire for details.
• A 25% non-refundable deposit is taken to reserve the property, with the full balance payable six weeks prior to the date of the holiday. If booking less than six weeks before the start of your holiday, full payment must be made. Payment can be made by cheque, bank transfer or PayPal (small charge applied).
• Cots and high chairs available at additional cost of £15 each per week.
• Pets are welcome at additional cost of £40 per week (max 2 pets).Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
7 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2006. This house has received 6 reviews from previous guests.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Holiday cottages in England (21,188)