House | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Ideally located to enjoy all Cornwall's attractions, this high quality four bedroom house is set in the grounds of a 17th Century manor estate with excellent on-site facilites including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, nine-hole golf course, tennis courts, gym, beauty & health spa, sauna, children's play areas, restaurant and bars. With three bath/shower rooms the house is perfect for groups whether families or friends.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Watergate Bay 10 km|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay 10 km, Nearest railway: Newquay 11 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Sauna, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool|
|General||Central heating, TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (3), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Outdoors||Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Further details indoors||
• Modern four bedroom house furnished to a high standard with an ensuite master double bedroom, two further doubles (one downstairs) and one twin room.
• As well as the ensuite there is a bathroom with whirlpool bath and shower, and a further shower and toilet downstairs. The three showers and toilets make it perfect for large groups.
• The kitchen is fully fitted with all you need including dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer. The open plan kitchen, dining and living areas enable you to socialise while cooking.
• The sitting room has three large sofas, a large flat-screen TV with Freeview and BlueRay DVD player.
• Central heating and electricity are included.
|Further details outdoors||
• Use of indoor and outdoor swimming pools, the gym and leisure centre are included.
• There is a nine-hole golf course and tennis courts.
• Indoor and outdoor children's play areas with organised activities in the summer holidays.
• The health and beauty spa facilities include a sauna, steamroom and jacuzzi. Relax and indulge yourself with a range of treatments including massages, pedicures, manicures and tanning. (charges apply)
• Two bars and a restaurant with entertainment for all the family during school holidays and peak summer weeks.
• Free wireless internet access available in the reception area.
• Launderette on the site.
• Ample parking around the property.
Outdoor swimming pool open June to September. Indoor pool and leisure centre open all year.
The house is available at a reduced rate without access to the leisure centre.
The West Country region
A trip to Cornwall with family or friends is the perfect way to have some fun, recharge or simply chill out - whatever the time of year.
Our house is ideally placed for taking in all that Cornwall has to offer whether surfing on one of the many fabulous beaches, walking the spectacular coast path, enjoying lunch on the quayside at Padstow (12 miles), cruising the river from Truro (12 miles), taking in some culture at the Tate in St Ives (35 miles) or spending the day in the tropics at the Eden Project (12 miles).
Newquay (7 miles away) with its famous beaches, national surfing centre, first class family attractions, bars and restaurants has something for everyone.