Atlantic Reach Gold Lodge
from £61 /night help
House | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 10
This modern, fully equipped and beautifully furnished luxury 4 bedroom holiday lodge will cater for all your holiday needs. Built in the grounds of an old Manor House and featuring spacious open-plan living, this relaxing 'home by the sea' is comfortable and versatile accommodation. It comprises:
* Two WC / Shower Rooms
* A separate large family bathroom with WC, shower & whirlpool bath, (a total of 3 bathrooms)
* Four bedrooms sleeping up to 10 people (1 twin and 2 double bedrooms, plus additional 2 on double sofa bed)
* Ample living accommodation and sound sleeping arrangements
* A well-equipped, fitted kitchen with toaster, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and electric oven/hob.
* Dining area for 8 persons
* A comfortable lounge featuring TV and DVD player.
Whatever your holiday requirements, we are sure that you will find them here. Newquay on Cornwall's Atlantic Coast was voted “one of the nations favourite seaside towns” in the prestigious Which Holiday Survey; “best family holiday destination” by readers of COAST magazine and one of the UK's top ten beach destinations by Trip Advisor. Newquay's laid back charm is here for everyone to enjoy.
78/79 Gold Lodge at Atlantic Reach are independently owned properties and not owned or managed by Atlantic Reach Ltd.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Newquay 8 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car advised, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Newquay 16 km, Nearest railway: Newquay 16 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool, Shared outdoor pool (heated), Children's pool|
|General||Central heating, TV, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (3), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (heated), Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden, Climbing frame, Swing set, Trampoline|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking|
|Further details indoors|
* The lodge comes fully equipped with all the basic essentials that you would need for day to day living.
* The family bathroom houses a nice sized corner spa bath to help you relax and unwind following a lovely day exploring all that Cornwall has to offer, as well as a large ground floor wet-room/disabled access bathroom to cater for everyone.
* Towels can be hired upon request but you may wish to bring your own.
* High chairs/travel cots are available to rent for a small charge.
The Cornwall region
Atlantic Reach combines an excellent location in Cornwall with high quality accommodation and excellent on-site facilities. It is set in the grounds of Carworgie Manor, with Newquay and numerous sandy beaches just 6 miles away, while The Eden Project is just 10 miles away. There's so much to do, see and explore while on holiday in Cornwall. With the longest stretch of continuous coastline in Britain, you'll discover tiny Cornish fishing villages, secret coves, spectacular beaches, sweeping bays and dramatic cliffs, plus beautiful moorland and stunning countryside. A must for keen cyclists, trekkers and nature lovers. Numerous other attractions are within a short car journey.
15 minutes by car to Newquay & Fistral surfing beaches, 15 minutes by car to Padstow & Rock (Rick Steins food), 15 minutes by car to Watergate Bay (Jamie Oliver's "15" restaurant), 30 minutes by car to the Roseland Peninsula (St. Mawes, King Harry Ferry)
Indian Queens - 1 mile, Newquay - 5 miles, St. Austell - 8 miles, Truro - 10 miles, Falmouth - 24 miles, Lands End - 45 miles.
* "Port & Starboard" Award-winning fish & chip restaurant / take away in nearby Indian Queens
* "Kingsley Village" high-quality food hall & shopping centre in Fraddon, 2 miles away
* Banks, convenience stores and pubs serving excellent food at St Columb Major, 2 miles away. Twice a year the town of St Columb plays host to "hurling", a medieval game once common throughout Cornwall
Atlantic Reach boasts an excellent range of on-site facilities which are available for your use. The indoor pool complex and outdoor pool with paddling pool and children's adventure fort are available for your use free of charge. There is also a 9 hole golf course, gymnasium, tennis courts and a health and beauty spa with Sauna and Jacuzzi. There is also a bar and brasserie with night time disco and entertainment (seasonal).
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
22 Apr 2014
"Brilliant weekend getaway"
Stayed with Atlantic Reach for a long weekend and have to say everything was perfect. Staff very friendly and helpful, accommodation spot on and facilities very good. Would defiantly stay again in the future and recommend it highly to others.
Thanks for your hospitality.
3 Aug 2012
"lovely holiday home great place for all ages"
this was a brillant place to stay house was clean and nice.Their was something for all ages as our group ranged from 2 to 40. Their was alot of room for all of us to stay in the same house. Would recommened this holiday to anyone and will definately be looking at booking again in the future.Thank you for a lovely holiday.
You're booking with
- 4 Years listed
50% Response rate
Calendar last updated:18 Jan 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 8305 properties
- 7155 properties
- 44 properties
- Watergate Bay
- 38 properties
- Whitsand Bay
- 16 properties