Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
This remodernised luxury apartment is located within the
Garden Phase of the prestigious Luz Ocean Club, overlooking
beautiful gardens with fabulous sea views from the balcony
& main bedroom window.
Having been fully refurbished in 2008, the property benefits from
a brand new fully tiled bathroom and fitted integrated kitchen.
Tastefully decorated throughout, the apartment offers all the home comforts you would come to expect including:
Flat screen TV, DVD Player, IPOD Dock, dishwasher,
washing machine and outdoor BBQ
A stay at the apartment includes full access to all the facilities at
The Ocean Club, including 4 pools (1 indoor), five all weather tennis courts, discounts at 4 nearby Championship Golf courses,
restaurants, bars and a 24 hour manned reception.
The wonderful sandy beach of Praia Da Luz with it's many
restaurants, cafes, bars & shops are all within a short walking distance from the apartment.
Praia da Luz is not only superbly placed to explore the breathtaking surroundings of the Western Algarve, but for any keen golfers the range & choice of high quality golf courses within a short car journey is fantastic.
The transfer time from Faro airport is about an hour's journey along a newly built & generally very quite dual carriageway.
Free private car parking is available to the rear of the apartment.
**** STOP PRESS -2010 ****
It is now better value than ever to holiday in Portugal.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||PRAIA DA LUZ 250 m|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: FARO 80 km, Nearest railway: LAGOS 10 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (heated), Children's pool|
|General||TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (heated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Further details indoors||
This spacious apartment has a large living area with patio doors leading to the South Facing balcony. The open plan Lounge/ Dining area facilities include 32" LCD TV, DVD player, CD Player, I POD Dock, Sofa & 2 lounge chairs, Oak Dining table with 6 chairs & a portable air conditioning unit.
The kitchen has been fully fitted with integrated appliances including: fridge, freezer, dishwasher & microwave.
The apartment also houses a washing machine.
Each of the bedrooms have two single beds (4 in total). The bedrooms also have integrated wardrobe storage.
The fully tiled family bathroom has been recently refurbished & comprises full bathroom suite in white; Bath & Shower, WC, bidet & large towel radiator.
The Algarve region
The Algarve, being the southern most region in Portugal, well known for its micro climate,
is a popular destination for tourists.
The Algarve's Islamic heritage is still noticeable in many cultural, historical and architectural aspects.
Visitors can appreciate a wide range of arts and crafts,not least pottery.
Simple but delicious foods based on an Mediterranean diet with plenty of fresh fish and shellfish.
There are several attractions nearby (within 30-40 min drive) that will amuse the kids for hours on end:-
Theme Parks nearby include:
- Entertainment park with seal and dolphin shows, parrots, aquariums, merry-go-rounds, pool and restaurant
- A combination of small zoo with crazy golf.
- Aquapark with water-chutes, swimming pools for adults and children.
Slide & Splash
- It is considered to be the biggest of its kind in the country, and one of the biggest and the best in Europe. Considered to be the better of the two water parks.
Praia da Luz
To the west of Lagos, Praia da Luz has retained much of the original charm of the small fishing village it once was. Ideal for those seeking peace and relaxation, Luz is quiet, picturesque and well-suited for family holidays with its long sandy beach.
For an absolutely fantastic guide to all that is PRAIA DA LUZ - please visit: www.luz-info.com
- The Algarve is acclaimed for its sporting facilities, especially superb golf and tennis with professional coaching. There are many top golf courses in the region, some for the most demanding of golfers.
See Europe's western-most point Cape St Vincent, or for the real Portugal drive inland and visit the atmospheric old town of Silves, the Moorish capital, dominated by its impressive castle.
The town of Sagres is where Henry the Navigator founded his famous Navigation School. You could visit the ruins of a Roman city near Vilamoura.
- The Algarve boasts 47 Blue Flag beaches awarded in 2003, recognising high environmental, sanitory and safety standards. The Atlantic waters lap over 100 miles of beaches on the Algarve coastline, and Luz is particularly suited to the active holidaymaker with a watersports centre.
-The Algarve is renowned for its wonderful seafood, giant prawns, lobster and grilled sardines.
Specialities also include spicy chicken piri-piri - charcoaled grilled chicken with a spicy marmalade.
Or, for those who prefer something milder, Catapalana is a delicious stew of meat or fish.
And not forgetting the famous green wine - "vinho verde".
- A lively nightscene is available in some of the larger towns of the Algarve, but Luz enjoys a more quiet and peaceful atmosphere with just a few bars and a disco.
- Trawl through the open-air markets carrying local handicrafts at bargain prices - you'll find plenty of ceramic ware and tiles. Or explore Albufeirais old town, Vilamoura and Faro for more sophisticated shopping. Visit the Saturday market in Loule for local produce and handicrafts.
* Go on a cruise on the River Guidiana;
* Go on a day trip to Seville or picturesque Lisbon;
* Attend the Algarve Music Festival in July.