Villa Kisla Seaview
from £86 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Villa | 5 bedrooms | sleeps 10
Villa Kisla Seaview Details
SLEEP: 10 | BEDROOM: 5 | LOCATION: KALKAN | WIEW: YES | WIFI: YES | POOL: PRIVATE
This beautiful holiday villa has 5 bedroom which are all En-suite and Villa has amazing stunning sea views across Kalkan and Kalamar bays. Villa has large 40sqm. private swimming pool which has spectacular views on the pool level and area.
Villa Kisla Seaview is located in the Kisla area which is one of the best area in Kalkan. Villa is only about 400m walking distance from the sea and beaches. Villa is 2 minutes walking away from Kalkan Beach Park and 5 minutes to Mahal Beach Club where you can enjoy sunbathing on beach platforms and dining as well as water sports activities as well. Both beach club offer a water taxi services to/from Kalkan harbour which makes access to Kalkan very authentic and fun. Villa is only 3 minutes drive from the Kalkan old town.
Villa is getting all day sunshine so you can enjoy your holiday with your family, group of friends. You will spend special time during your stay Villa in Kalkan.
Villa is fully equipped furnished and designed very well for you. Villa is good for family, group of friends and honeymoon couple. Air Conditioning in all rooms.
- Pool terrace area which is over look the Kalkan marina has a seating area which is amazing during the day and night. It has stunning sea & nature view by the sunbathing area, private swimming pools and garden.
- There are table and chairs for 8 people, BBQ, 6 Sun lounges, parasols at the patio area, umbrellas and garage available as well.
- Pool Dimensions; 4.00m X 8.00m. Depth: 1.80m.
KITCHEN & LOUNGE
- The Kitchen: The modern design open plan kitchen with sea and nature view has Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Oven, Hob, Microwave, Electric kettle, Toaster, Dining facilities, Washing machine, Iron & Ironing board, Dinner set for 12 people, Pans, Stewpots, Cutlery, Knives and etc.
- The Lounge: The Lounge with heavenly sea & nature and pool view has luxury and comfortable luxury seating group, LCD Satellite TV, DVD player, Air conditioning, Dining table for 6 people. There is a door leading out to the pool and large patio area as well.
- There is a Cloakroom on the ground floor as well.
- Bedroom 1 is Double Bedroom with an En-suite and it has an amazing sea and nature views. There are Nightstand, Dressing table, Wardrobe, Air conditioning and Bathroom with shower. There is access to the front balcony with sea & nature view.
- Bedroom 2 is Double Bedroom with an En-suite and Also it has an amazing sea and nature views. There are Nightstand, Dressing table, Wardrobe, Air conditioning and Bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 3 is Double Bedroom with an En-suite and it has an amazing sea and nature views. There are, Nightstand, Dressing table, Wardrobe, Air conditioning and Bathroom with shower. There is access to the front balcony with sea & nature view.
- Bedroom 4 is Double Bedroom with an En-suite and it has an amazing sea and nature views. There are Nightstand, Dressing table, Wardrobe, Air conditioning and Bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 5 is En-suite Twin Bedroom has 2 Single beds, Nightstands, Dressing table, Wardrobe, Air conditioning and Bathroom with Shower. There is access to the terrace with sea and nature view as well.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Kalkan beach park / Palm beach / Mahal beach 1 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dalaman Airport 130 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 5 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (4), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
About this location
The Turkish Mediterranean Coast region
Turkey's Mediterranean shore, called the Turquoise Coast, is nearly 1600 km (994 miles) long, scattered with fine-sand beaches and sprinkled abundantly with classical cities turned to picturesque ruins.
It has more and better beaches and resorts than does the Aegean coast, and warmer, saltier water than the Black Sea coast..
The Taurus (Toros) Mountains form a dramatic backdrop along much of the coast, often dropping steeply right into the sea, but in some places rivers have washed down enough sediment over the ages to form beaches backed by fertile alluvial plains good for growing cotton, vegetables, and even tropical fruits like bananas.
Kalkan is an elegant harbour town set in the heart of the old Lycian region. It is relatively cosmopolitan, with wonderful restaurants and great places to stay. The Taurus Mountains provide a stunning backdrop, whilst the views across the bay are remarkable.
This beautiful and sophisticated bougainvillea-covered harbour town is set in a breathtaking landscape in the heart of the Turquoise Coast.
Tourism is still relatively new in Kalkan, with the first visitors being yachtsmen who discovered the delights of the harbor and the town in the late 1980's.
Strict conservation laws have ensured that the heart of the old village retains an authentic ambience that attracts (according to the Sunday Times) the sort of visitor who might also be enchanted by, say, Tuscany or the Dordogne. The result is a discerning mix of predominantly British guests together with Istanbul Turks attracted by Kalkan's reputation within Turkey.
Winding cobbled streets, colourful shops and excellent harbour-side or roof terrace restaurants and bars are combined with stunning views – whether you are looking up to the dramatic Toros mountains behind the town, or down across the harbour to the broad sweep of the Mediterranean .
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
KALKAN EXPERIENCE PROPERTY RUDI ZEYBEK (Property Manager KALKAN EXPERIENCE PROPERTY)
- 1 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:02 Mar 2015
Based in Turkey