Coastline - Next to the Ocean
Penthouse | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
COASTLINE - A stunning one bed top floor flat on the sea's edge. A quiet haven next to the sea with an iron railed Juliette balcony and uninterrupted views over to the Welsh coast.
Within easy reach of North Devon's picturesque villages and bustling markets, a wide selection of attractions, a range of restaurants and pubs, fantastic coastal and rural walks and the popular beaches of Woolacombe, Saunton and Croyde nearby. Or simply stay close to home and stroll to a great selection of restaurants, pubs, wine bars, cliff walks, the harbour and beaches.
The accommodation offers: Modern, light, open plan design; Lounge/dining area/well equipped kitchen with fantastic sea views,TV, DVD player, hi-fi, selection of books and games, electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and washing machine; One bedroom with town/harbour views; Bathroom: with shower over bath and WC.
Outside: Shared terrace next to the sea with seating area and drying facilities.
Amenities: Allocated parking for one small car a few metres away and any additional parking can be easily found in the harbour car parks. Bed linen, electric and central heating are included. Regret no smoking.
Great for a Relaxing Holiday or Romantic Breaks
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Exeter, Nearest railway: Barnstaple|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Dining seats for 2, Lounge seats for 3|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
The West Country region
The enchanting and unspoilt coastlines, hills and valleys of North Devon attract visitors all year road. The area's wealth of attractions include:
* Award winning beaches at Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton - fantastic for surfers, families and couples
* Exmoor National Park, which provides excellent hiking and horse riding opportunities across coastal land, hills, moors and woods. Hosting wild Red Deer, the native Exmoor Pony and a wide variety of flora, fauna and wildlife
* Lundy Island - a National Trust nature reserve that is three and a half miles long and half a mile wide, rising steeply from the Bristol Channel. Famous for its seabirds, including puffins, which gave the island its name (Norse for Puffin Isle). Take the boat from Ilfracombe or Bideford to Lundy for a day trip, cruising along the North Devon coastline.
* A fantastic choice of restuarants, wine bars, real ale pubs and traditional fish and chip shops - a foodies heaven!
The picturesque coastal town of Ilfracombe with its white washed houses and grand Victorian villas is nestled between the National Park of Exmoor and the surfing beaches of Woolacombe and Croyde. The area has something for everyone whether the sun shines or not, with:
* A local beach and working harbour
* Award winning beaches close by at Woolacombe and Croyde for surfing, kayaking, family picnics and romantic walks
* The Landmark Theatre
* Art Galleries and Damien Hirst's amazing new sculpture 'Verity' overlooking the sea
* A cinema
* Coastal walks along the South West Coast Path and an extensive Rights of Way network
* The Victorian 'Tunnels Beaches'
* A children's soft play area at the Blue Cafe
* Ilfracombe Aquarium
* Boat trips to the National Trust's Lundy Island
* The Broomhill Art gallery and Gardens nearby
* Watermouth Castle and Theme Park nearby
* The Wildlife and Dinosaur Park at Combe Martin nearby
* Walkers Chocolate Emporium on Ilfracombe High Street, with resident Chocolatier
* Some of North Devon's best restaurants - including Damien Hirst's restaurant 'No.11 the Quay'
* Real Ale Pubs
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
85% Response rate
Calendar last updated:21 Aug 2014
Based in United Kingdom
- 492 properties
- 229 properties
- 202 properties
- 147 properties
- 146 properties
- 109 properties
- Westward Ho
- 97 properties
- 94 properties
- Combe Martin
- 71 properties
- 48 properties
- 46 properties
- 45 properties
- 25 properties
- 22 properties
- 16 properties
- 16 properties
- Porlock Weir
- 13 properties
- 11 properties
- 9 properties
- 6 properties