from £60 / night help Price for guests, Nights
- 2 bedrooms
- 4 sleeps
- min stay varies
- 2 bedrooms
- 4 sleeps
- min stay varies
Description from owner
* Visit Wales 5 star * 2 bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms* Situated on a working farm* Free Wi-Fi available * All-inclusive prices* Off road parking* Games room* Play area* Welcome Pack* Full central heating* Mile walk to village pub, town play area, railway station, * 1 Dog welcome (£5 per night up to a maximum of £25 per week)* Baby/Children welcome* Cot/highchair/Bed linen/towels provided* Barbecue area* Laundry room and drying roomThe accommodation has been created from a traditional stone farm buildings. Furnished and equipped to the highest standard, reflecting farmhouse style and comfort throughout.Sgubor is our ground floor two bedroom apartment it sleeps up to 4 in one double and one twin bedroom both bedrooms have en-suite one with a bath and the other with a shower The kitchens is well equipped with a gas cooker, a fridges, a freezer a dishwashers and a microwaves.The living room has ample comfortable seating and is equipped with a colour television, a DVD
* Visit Wales 5 star * 2 bedrooms both with en-suite bathrooms* Situated on a working farm* Free Wi-Fi available * All-inclusive prices* Off road parking* Games room* Play area* Welcome Pack* Full central heating* Mile walk to village pub, town play area, railway station, * 1 Dog welcome (£5 per night up to a maximum of £25 per week)* Baby/Children welcome* Cot/highchair/Bed linen/towels provided* Barbecue area* Laundry room and drying roomThe accommodation has been created from a traditional stone farm buildings. Furnished and equipped to the highest standard, reflecting farmhouse style and comfort throughout.Sgubor is our ground floor two bedroom apartment it sleeps up to 4 in one double and one twin bedroom both bedrooms have en-suite one with a bath and the other with a shower The kitchens is well equipped with a gas cooker, a fridges, a freezer a dishwashers and a microwaves.The living room has ample comfortable seating and is equipped with a colour television, a DVD player and music system. All have gas-fired central heating to warm those cool evenings. Bedrooms are charmingly furnished and all the beds are made up ready for your arrival. There are continental quilts with extra blankets if required. Towels are also supplied (not beach towels)The laundry room and drying room are shared and the Games room is a strong favorite with adults and children alike.We are an organic working farm, and if you would to ask anything about the farm and its animals we would only be too pleased to have a chat.
Conditions of Booking
1. Accommodation must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure and will be available after 16.00 on the day of arrival.
2. No cottage is to be occupied by more than the maximum number of people stated during booking. If this happens you will be asked to leave
3. In the event of cancellation: * If we are unable to re-let rental will be payable in full. Please insure your holiday.
4. Breakages or damage is payable at replacement cost.
5. In the event of cancellation by us, our liability shall be limited to the return in full of the monies paid.
6. We cannot be held responsible for valuables or other property of guests left in the cottages or for the damage or accident to vehicles.
7. On vacating the property, please remember that the next guests will arrive a few hours later therefore, it must be left in a clean and similar condition as found on arrival.
8. Pet owners must obtain prior approval before bringing their pet to any property at Ystumgwern. Only up to one dog per property is accepted. Pets must not be left alone in the property and owners must provide a sleeping basket for the animal. Dogs are not allowed upstairs or in any of the bedrooms. Dogs must be kept under control at all times, kept on a lead prevented from fouling the grounds and must not cause annoyance to other people. We reserve the right to request the removal of the animal should any of these conditions be disregarded.
Location description from owner
The North Wales region
Snowdonia is a contrast of rugged mountains and wooded valleys, rushing streams and peaceful lakes, glorious beaches and boat-dotted harbours at Porthmadog, Barmouth and Pwllheli where they host international race meetings
Situated in the Snowdonia national Park Gwytheryn is only a mile walk down to Dyffryn Beach which was awarded the Green Coastline award for its clean beach environment and water. Within 2 miles there is a selection of shops and pubs. The mountains for roaming are just as close with numerous lakes and rivers close by. If you prefer a guided walk the annual walking festival at Barmouth held in September is proving more popular every year. Remember to bring your bikes the cycle routes are fantastic and Coed-y-Brenin has some very interesting daredevil paths to concur.Its only 5 miles to the busy seaside resort of Barmouth with its numerous eating places and shops and 5 miles south is the historic town of Harlech with its magnificent castle and golf course.You will find the most glorious ten mile expanse of sandy beaches from Harlech to Barmouth. Visit quaint villages such as Llanbedr, the gateway to Shell Island and Llandanwg with its Celtic church in the sand dunes.Steam trains, Llanfair slate mines where "The Last Knight" was filmed, learn how hard the colliers of Yesteryear worked, Portmeirion (the Italian village where The Prisoner was filmed) are all close by and if you need any help during your stay we are always more than happy to help in any way.
- Nearest beach 2 km
- Child friendly
- Car advised
- Ask about pets
- Great for children of all ages
- Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner
- Cot available
- High chair available
Bed & bathroom
- 1 Double Bed, 2 Single Beds, 1 Cot available
- 2 En suites
- Wi-Fi available
- Shared garden
- Climbing frame
- Swing set
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Table tennis
- Pool or snooker table
- Games room
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- High chair available
- DVD player
- CD player
- Hair dryer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- Check in time:16:00, Check out time:10:00
- If you have any questions about check-in or check-out times, please contact the owner/manager.
- This rental can only be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated:
- 18 Aug 2016
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United Kingdom
Languages spoken: English, German
This Apartment has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and sleeps 4. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 22 Jun 2012. Located in Gwynedd, it has 4 reviews with an overall rating of 5. The average weekly rate varies from £415 to £780.
The Owner has a response rate of 100% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 18 Aug 2016.
Map and how to get there
– based on 4 reviews
- Very Good
“Beautiful Cottages and wonderful service”
We came here for a 3 night break with Friends over the new year period. We were greeted by John and Jane upon our arrival and Jane showed us around our cottages. Everything that we needed to know about the cottages was explained to us by Jane and she had baked some mince pies and had a happy new years card & bottle of wine for us upon our arrival - such a lovely touch which made our group feel extremely welcome immediately, The cottage we stayed in was fully equipped with TV/Freeview/DVD player and a Music system in the living room. Myself and my partner shared the smaller of the 2 bedrooms which had an ensuite with a bathtub whilst our friends shared the larger room which had an ensuite with shower. On our first full day we bumped into John and Jane and as keen football fans we asked where local we may find a pub showing that days live games. John directed us to a nearby pub at which we could watch the football - dog friendly too, which was great for us . Later on in the evening we were struggling to arrange for a taxi to collect us (it was the New Year period) and so we called John/Jane for advice - John made 2 trips back and forth from the pub to collect our group and take us back to the cottages. The personal touch and the sincerity towards making sure we returned safely was truly exceptional. We took a drive to Harlech Castle on new years eve and went out to Barmouth also - neither too far away in a car and both have some beautiful views across the coast. Jane had come to see us the day prior to our departure to let us know that we were fine to leave a little later on the following day (new years day) - again this was greatly appreciated as it made us feel at ease as we knew that we had a little longer the following day to pack up and enjoy the morning before heading off home. Overall a fantastic experience and wonderful service
“Loved this property-it has it all!”
My mum and I stayed for three nights in Sgubor. It is really well equiped and well planned out. The main bedroom was particularly good but both bedroom en-suites were spacious and attractive. We had mixed weather during our stay but the property was really warm and cosy in the rain and yet bright and airy in the sunshine. we loved the stable door and the courtyard as you go in. The bara brith was a nice touch! It was a good location as we were able to travel to Barmouth, Porthmadoc and Criccieth easily - all good places to visit. Mu mum has limited mobility and this was an ideal property for her. I would highly recommend this property and the owner gave us a good Welsh welcome!!! We bought the dog with us too and this was very hassle free
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours