Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
- Coco Loco is located a few minutes walk from the Ria Formosa nature reserve and from Cabanas beach
with sands that seem to go on for ever, and from the charming fishermen village of Cabanas where you have
access to restaurants, bars, coffee shops, supermarkets and local fish and vegetable market.
- The villa located in a 860 m² of land, benefits from its own private pool and garden .
- Leading from the living room is a spacious terrace facing the pool furnished with a table and chairs to enable you to dine outdoors and enjoy the famous Portuguese wine. With one double and two twin bedrooms, the villa is ideal for families, with plenty in the surrounding area to see and do during your stay.
Near the villa there are six splendid golf courses overlooking the country side and the Ocean:
BENAMOR GOLF CLUB, 18 Hole Par 71
QUINTA DE CIMA AND QUINTA DA RIA, golf complex with two courses - 18 Hole Par 72
QUINTA DO VALE GOLF RESORT, designed by Severiano Ballesteros - 18 Hole Par 72
MONTE REI GOLF CLUB, a very prestigious golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus - 18 Hole Par 72
CASTRO MARIM GOLFE, a luxury complex beeing the Grouse Course, the Atlantic Course and the Guadiana Course. An excellent combination of 2 times 18 holes can be played from these 3 courses.
They are all a challenge to both the novice as well as the more accomplished golfer.
There are a number of other golf courses in close proximity along the Algarve and we can, under request, provide a list not only from the South of Portugal but from the South of Spain too.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||500 meters|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Faro Airport 35 km, Nearest railway: Conceição 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
The villa is fully equipped and very comfortable. The ground floor comprises a large lounge-dining room which leads via two large patio doors to two large terraces one of which overlooks the private swimming pool Also on the ground floor there are two large twin bedrooms, one bathroom and a completely equipped kitchen. Upstairs there is a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a large terrace overlooking the garden. An ideal place for sun, beach, golf and fish lovers!
|Further details outdoors|
- The private pool is set in a lawn garden measuring 10mt x 5 mt
- The front and back garden have both large patios and are ideal for reading and relaxing with a glass of wine,
sun bathing and eating outdoors.
- The patio facing the swimming pool has a large table and 8 chairs to enjoy your meals from breakfast to the
evening meal under a perfect clear sky full of bright twinkle stars.
- By the pool there are 6 sun beds
- All bookings are Saturday to Saturday. During the months of June, July, August and September the minimum
rental period is two weeks.
- The property is booked from 4.00pm on the day of arrival through 12.00am on the day of departure to allow for
cleaning and preparation arrangements.
- Maid Service - A weekly change of towels and bed linen is included. For extra maid service please inquire.
- Beach towels are not provided
The Algarve region
- The Eastern Algarve is considered to be the most picturesque part in the Algarve. The climate is warmer than
in the Western Algarve due to the African winds and water currents making the sea water also much warmer.
- The temperature in July and August is around 29º maximum and 19º the minimum. June and September do
not vary much.
- The evenings are very pleasant and the clear sky is a delight. One of the amazing things between many, is
the intense light and blue sky all the time.
- More information is available in the villa.
Cabanas de Tavira
- The Portuguese town of Tavira is only ten minutes by car and is known as one of the most beautiful towns in
the Algarve and recommended for its historical past , Roman architecture and 27 churches. Tavira also has
a fabulous daily market where you can buy your fish straight off the boats and your meat, fruit and vegetables
form the local farmers.
- There are many interesting places to visit in Tavira and once you get to the villa you will find all sort of
information from the Roman castle and bridge to museum, dark room, Summer festival and other activities
not only in Tavira but around the area.
- More information is available in the villa.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
12 Aug 2013
"great holiday in great villa"
Lovely spacious villa, very clean, light and airy, with large gardens and patio, plenty of garden furniture to relax on . The pool was really big and very inviting (looked great when illuminated at … More
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
95% Response rate
- 335 properties
- 280 properties
- 259 properties
- Cabanas de Tavira
- 211 properties
- Isla Cristina
- 109 properties
- 106 properties
- 95 properties
- 84 properties
- 75 properties
- Castro Marim
- 67 properties
- Manta Rota
- 47 properties
- 41 properties
- Sao Bras de Alportel
- 39 properties
- 33 properties
- 27 properties
- Santa Barbara de Nexe
- 26 properties
- Vila Real de Santo Antonio
- 24 properties
- Monte Gordo
- 23 properties
- Pinheiros Altos
- 13 properties
- Altura, Central Algarve
- 6 properties