Payment Protection

from £18 / night help Price for guests, Nights

Superb 5* Apartment Studio

  • no bedrooms
  • 4 sleeps
  •  min stay varies

Description from owner

Description

A superb studio apartment on the 5* Garden of Eden complex in St Vlas, approximately 1km from the restaurants, bars and beach of Sunny Beach, is available to rent. It can sleep up to 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children so is ideal for couples, friends and young families. The apartment boasts entry phone, AC, kitchen with hob, oven and fridge/freezer, bathroom including bath and shower, TV with satellite and a balcony with views of one of the seven shared swimming pools on the complex.

Further details

30% deposit then the remaining 70% 8 weeks before departure.

Further details outdoors

Garden of Eden is directly on the sandy beach Boating pier - mooring pier for small boats and promenade. It looks out over the bay towards the beautiful medieval peninsula of Nessebar, a UNESCO world heritage site, while at night the lights of Sunny Beach gleam in the south-west. As well as the ideal orientation, the geographical position provides very pure air. St Vlas is an

A superb studio apartment on the 5* Garden of Eden complex in St Vlas, approximately 1km from the restaurants, bars and beach of Sunny Beach, is available to rent. It can sleep up to 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children so is ideal for couples, friends and young families. The apartment boasts entry phone, AC, kitchen with hob, oven and fridge/freezer, bathroom including bath and shower, TV with satellite and a balcony with views of one of the seven shared swimming pools on the complex.

Further details

30% deposit then the remaining 70% 8 weeks before departure.

Further details outdoors

Garden of Eden is directly on the sandy beach Boating pier - mooring pier for small boats and promenade. It looks out over the bay towards the beautiful medieval peninsula of Nessebar, a UNESCO world heritage site, while at night the lights of Sunny Beach gleam in the south-west. As well as the ideal orientation, the geographical position provides very pure air. St Vlas is an attractive village benefiting from substantial improvements and development, and is fast becoming the 'Puerto Banus' of the Black Sea Coast.Other features include:- On-site underground car park for approximately 150 cars - Restaurants: Italian restaurant by the Roman pool, hotel restaurant & exclusive pier-side restaurant serving freshly-caught local fish and other local specialities, offering alfresco dining 'over the water' - Noah's Piano Bar, Beach bar, Wet bar - Art gallery and studio - Seven outdoor pools including dual-level infinity pool and Roman pool, with children's' pools - Maintained gardens with flowers and shrubs, water cascades and stream - Two tennis courts - Ten-pin bowling alley - Children's play area - Spa Club including indoor pool, fitness centre, saunas, Turkish steam room, whirlpool baths, massage treatment room, relaxation area - Shops including supermarket, onsite medical facility - Vehicle-free site (buggies are used to move luggage) - Five star Garden of Eden Hotel with full business conference facilities - Reception area and Vista Bar - Game zone, snooker/pool, table tennis, internet, computer games - Loungers and parasols - Sea-based activities - water-skiing, wind-surfing, yachting, catamaran sailing, pedal-boats and rowing boats

Location description from owner

The Burgas Province region

The Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, stretching for 236 miles (380km), is a popular destination for thousands of Bulgarians as well as foreign visitors every summer, with warm sea temperatures, a sunny climate, picture-perfect white sand beaches, modern resorts and a favourable exchange rate.Although the coast has long been associated with large characterless complexes catering to European package tourists that are far removed from the reality of Bulgaria, there are plenty of little hotels with private beaches and holiday villages offering a villa-style Mediterranean holiday. Seaside towns invite a more independent vacation with plenty of family-run guesthouses and a wealth of bars and restaurants that add local flavour and character. The coast is also one of the best spa regions in the country and resorts offer the added attraction of mineral baths, mud treatments and thermal springs.Clean beaches, safe swimming and wide sandy beaches plus picturesque bays and unusual rock formations characterise the area.The Maritime climate along the coast is characterised by warm, sunny days from May to October with mid-summer air temperatures averaging 83°F (28°C) and sea temperatures ranging from 73-77°F (23-25°C). The wettest months are October and December. Winter is cold, although milder than the interior of the country where the snow falls heavily, and many of the resorts shut down for the season.

Sveti Vlas

St Vlas village has about 3,000 inhabitants and is situated just 4 km to the north of Sunny Beach resort and 9 km away from the town of Nessebar. It lies in the skirts of the Stara Planina mountain and thus offers a beautiful combination of sea and mountain climate, and has long been considered by Bulgarians as particularly favourable for those with respiratory problems. The eastern end of the village's adjacent coastal line hosts a small port used by local fishermen. The village of St Vlas is believed to have been founded by the Thracian tribe of Larisi in the 2nd century BC. At that time, it reportedly bore the name of Larisa. It was renamed Sveti Vlas in the 14th century after the patron saint of cattle growers and merchants. During Ottoman rule (late 14th-19th century), the village appears in administrative registrars as 'Manastir' ('Monastery') or 'Kyuchuk Manastir' after the five monasteries in the vicinity of the village - but, unfortunately, none of these now remain. Officially, it recovered the name of St. Vlas after the reunification of the Bulgarian state in 1886.The main resort of Sunny Beach is only a 10 minutes away. There are a number of pubs, bars and restaurants as well as mini golf, waterparks, shops, supermarkets and 3km of golden sand. There is regular bus transport from Nessebar and Bourgas to St. Vlas and plenty of private minibuses, route and ordinary taxis. There is also water transport to and from Nessebar and Bourgas to Sunny Beach. From Garden of Eden to Sunny Beach the bus is only 1lv (35p) per person one way and it a short walk from the resort.NB: When you use the taxis ensure you agree with the driver how much the journey will cost before you get in. From Garden of Eden to Sunny it should be no more than 20lv for a taxi.

More Less

Key Info

  • Beach / lakeside relaxation
  • Nearest beach 0.1 km
  • Swimming pool
  • Great for children of all ages
  • Car not necessary
  • Air conditioning
  • No pets allowed

Families

  • Great for children of all ages
  • No pets allowed

Bed & bathroom

  • 1 Double Bed, 1 Sofa Bed
  • 1 Family bathroom

Amenities

  • Air conditioning
  • Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
  • Children's pool
  • Balcony or terrace
  • Cooker
  • Fridge
  • Freezer
  • Microwave
  • Toaster
  • Kettle
  • Clothes dryer
  • Iron
  • TV
  • Satellite TV
  • Linen provided

More Less

Access

  • Parking
  • Secure parking
  • Not suitable for wheelchair users

Policies

Payment
This rental can only be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
Smoking
No smoking at this property
Cancellation policy
View Policy

About the owner

Natasha R
Response rate:
43%
Calendar updated:
18 Jul 2015
Based in:
United Kingdom

Languages spoken: English


This Studio has 1 bathroom and sleeps 4. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 18 Nov 2008. Located in Sveti Vlas, the average weekly rate varies from £120 to £180.

The Owner has a response rate of 43% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 18 Jul 2015.

Map

Map and how to get there

Map

Guest reviews

Help other travellers decide where to stay

This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.

Be the first to write a review

Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor

Book with confidence

Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection

Real opinions, real reviews

Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews

Safe, simple, secure

When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card

Quick response times

Know where you're staying within 24 hours

Also consider

Burgas Province

771 properties

Blagoevgrad Province

412 properties

Sunny Beach

289 properties

Sofia Region

262 properties

Varna Province

206 properties

Dobrich Province

144 properties

Nessebar

75 properties

Smolyan Province

72 properties

Sozopol

57 properties

Plovdiv Province

41 properties

Ravda

41 properties

Pomorie

40 properties

Burgas

28 properties

Veliko Tarnovo Province

20 properties

Gabrovo Province

17 properties

Pazardzhik Province

10 properties

Lovech Province

10 properties

Haskovo Province

9 properties

Obzor

6 properties

Elenite

6 properties

Start a new search

This advert is created and maintained by the advertiser; we can only publish adverts in good faith as we don't own, manage or inspect any of the properties. We advise you to familiarise yourself with our terms of use.