The impact of COVID-19 on travel is unprecedented. Like you, we’re monitoring the situation. Rest assured, we’re here to help with questions about your plans. Learn more here: About the coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19)
Viewing 40 of 50 rentals in Province of Olbia-Tempio
“our holiday was fantastic” Some of our thoughts and comments that we wanted to share with you:
1. The villa is a little remote in terms of the location from the beach but we also realized that its distance from the San Teodoro center gives us the quietness and lack of tourist noise. Its about 5 kms from the beach. If you have a car- you will enjoy the distance.
2. We did like the nearby grape vineyards, Pizzeria and the view from the balcony. The pizzeria is family owned - Alejandro and his wife and daughter (you will see local sardinian county style hospitality)
3. The location is an easy find. Very helpful coordinates.
4. There are several agriturismo places to eat within 2,5 kms from the villa. They are inexpensive, authentic food and the hosts are family. They treat you with a lot of warmth
5. The beaches were fantastic – blue>blue>blue. We visited quite a few of them.
Cleanliness of the villa:
1. Spotless ! & white.
2. I did have some thoughts on the white colored walls. Since its for 8-10 people, I assume that there would be more people with children who will show interest in the property. The side walls in the kitchen, walk way upstairs, cushions in the dining table and the sofa are all white. I was wondering if this may become dirty too soon as n when you get larger groups with children. When I was there - I had nothing to complain.
3. Bedrooms and bathrooms are huge and well ventilated. So many bedrooms and bathrooms.
4. The huge open kitchen was my favorite room. The exhaust in the kitchen works very well.
The extra nice things:
1. The washing machine and iron table in the entrance was such a relief for us. We spotted it as soon as we entered the house. Thanks !
2. The clothes line outside and the little extra hanger was very useful on the outside.
3. The high pressure water hose to clean or wash our feet or even rinse the beach clothes before entering the villa was handy.
4. I am a Chris Rhea fan and was very happy to see and listen to the Best of Chris Rhea. There is a huge movie and music collection in the house.
5. The important notice (Read Me) instructions and all the nice books about Sardinia were extremely helpful. So many books on where to go>what to see>route planners.
6. The huge vase on the dining table was lovely.
7. Fans were available in almost every room and the house is well ventilated when you open all doors and windows. A/C or No A/C will always be a debate but we didn’t feel the heat !
I would definitely recommend this place to people and friends. I don’t know if I would stay here again as a couple because I would love to come back to Sardinia and have another different experience. But if we have a family reunion as a group of 6-10 people- this would be our only choice.
There is this guy who looks like danny devito - he will receive you in the airport / show you around. He is such a lovely guy. If he welcomes you - your trip starts with royal hospitality.