from £125 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 10
Villa Milli was build in 2002 and was renovated in 2013, it is located in the peaceful area with sea view!
The villa can accommodate 8 people in beds and up to 10 people.
The Layout of our villa:
The villa has three floors.
- The ground floor is independent from the rest of the house and has its own entrance door next to the pool. Entering the ground floor you will find a kitchenette and a fridge. The kitchenette is fully equipped with everything that you might need to prepare breakfast and coffee. Next to the kitchenette is a bathroom with a bath and two air conditioned bedrooms each almost 15 sq.m. Both have access to the garden-park. One bedroom has a double bed and the other one two single beds. Each room has its own wardrobe.
- On entrance to the first floor via an outside staircase you can find an open plan living room area (25 sq.m) with satellite HDTV. Also found is the main kitchen (12 sq.m) equipped with 4 ring stoves, an oven, a dishwasher, a toaster, a kettle, a mixer, an espresso and a filter coffee machine and dishes and utensils for more than 12 people. Next to the kitchen there is an indoor dinning table for 8-10 people and the exit to the largest balcony in the villa where its possible to relax and enjoy the views! Finally on the first floor there is a WC where you can also find a washing machine.
- On the second floor there are two double bedded, air conditioned bedrooms (14 sq.m) each with a wardrobe and access to the balcony. There is also the main bathroom which has a Jacuzzi-bath!
- The outdoor area (1,000 sq.m) is fenced and possesses a parking area for four cars, a swimming pool, a barbecue, a garden park and vegetable garden which can be fully exploited.
We will provide you two extra removable beds if necessary. The living room also has a sofa bed.
We will be available for you when and if you want it, in order to help you! The house is perfect for families with children or couples!
There are many reasons to choose villa Milli which was awarded as one of the best villas in Crete in 2006!
The main reasons that makes our villa unique are:
- The location which is surrounded by nature but very close to Rethymno city and to the beach!
- The independence of the ground floor and the extra kitchen that allows for more privacy within your own group.
- The outstanding views of the sea, the mountains and the gorge of “Milli” which is nearby! You will love the views both indoors and outdoors.
- The total privacy of all areas! There are no houses nearby except the owner's.
- The safety for children. You can relax and let your children play in the garden without worrying about their safety!
- The owner who lives nearby. This hospitable owner is on close hand for information, advice and any other queries.
Generally it is very rare to find a villa which combines all the above features! Be sure that Villa Milli will be one of the main reasons for your unforgettable holiday in Crete!
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Long Sandy Beach of Rethymno 4 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||4 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Chania Airport 74 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (3), Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
About this location
The Rethymnon Prefecture region
Crete is a great holiday destination for all, from families to experienced travellers! Holidaying in Crete offers a great and unique way to see the largest and most southern of Greek islands. The island has an enormous wealth of myths, legends and historical sites.
In addition, there is also incredible natural beauty through the island, combination of outstanding views with sea and mountain can be enjoyable.
Furthermore, many caves and gorges exist to make adventure, creating unforgettable experiences!
Villa Milli is located in an area close to Roussospiti and Chromonastiri villages just at the edge of the gorge “Milli” near to Rethymno town centre (7km) and close to the beach (4km). The location offers tranquility close to the nature of the gorge but, the advantage of staying a few minutes away from everything! In both villages you will be able to find supplies, great traditional food and will maybe have an opportunity to mix with the locals who are very hospitable to guests!
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
24 Sep 2014
The Villa is beautiful in many aspects. Located next to an olive plantation (some olive trees in the garden, too) one immediately gives feels, he has arrived in Greece. The garden gives you several go… More
13 Sep 2014
"Excellent stay !"
Our trip was very pleasant thanks to Andreas and the Villa Milli !The garden is wonderful, the pool very nice, we had a perfect weather and the view is breathtaking ! We became friends with the cats v… More
16 Jun 2014
"Lovely villa and surroundings"
This is is a beautiful villa set in wonderful grounds with majestic views. My wife and I spent an idyllic week here in early June and hope to return next year. The owner (Andreas) was extremely welcom… More
You're booking with
Kostas G. Vasilakis (Property Manager From Etouri)
- 1 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:29 Mar 2015
Based in Greece
Credit cards accepted