other travellers have booked this property online using Holiday Lettings Payments. When you book your rental using Holiday Lettings payments you are covered by Payment Protection
Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 10
There are many reasons to choose villa Milli which was awarded as one of the best villas in Crete in 2006! The villa was build in 2002 and was renovated in 2013.
The villa can accommodate 8 people in beds and up to 10 people.
The villa has three floors.
- The ground floor is independent from the rest of the house and has its own entrance door next to the pool. Entering the ground floor you will find a small kitchenette and a fridge. The kitchenette has everything that you might need in order to prepare breakfast and coffee. Next to the kitchenette is one bathroom with bath and two bedrooms. Both bedrooms are almost 15 m² and have air-condition, closet and access to the garden-park. One bedroom is with double bed and one with two single beds.
- From an outdoor ladder you will enter to the first floor where you will find an open plan living room area (25m²) with satellite HDTV, the main kitchen (12m²) of the house which has a 4 ring stove and oven, a dishwasher, a toaster, kettle and mixer, one espresso and one filter coffee machine, dishes and utensils for more than 12 people. Next to the kitchen there is the indoor dinning table for 8-10 people and the entrance to the big balcony of the villa where you can also relax and enjoy the views! Finally in the first floor there is a WC where you will find the washing machine as well.
- In the second floor there are two more bedrooms (14m² each one) with double beds, air-condition,closet and access to a balcony and the main bathroom which has a Jacuzzi-bath!
- Outdoors (1,000 m² ) fenced areas contains the parking area for four cars, the pool and barbecue area, the garden park and a vegetable garden which you can use by yourself!
We will provide you two extra removable beds if necessary. The living room also has a sofa bed.
The main reasons that makes our villa unique are:
- The location and the advantage of staying in the nature but very close to Rethymno city and to the beach!
- The advantage of the independent ground floor with the extra kitchen which gives you more privacy between your own group of people.
- The outstanding views to the sea or to the mountains and the gorge of “Milli” which is nearby! You will love the views even from the indoors or the outdoors areas of the villa! -The totally privacy of all areas! There are no houses nearby except the owner's house.
- The safety of the children. You can relax and leave the kids play in the garden with no reasons to worry about their safety!
- The owner who lives nearby. He is a young hospitable man with his family. The owner will be close to you for advises and informations or for any other reason you might need him.
Generally it is very rare to find a villa which combines all the above! Be sure that Villa Milli will be one of the main reason for you to have unforgettable holidays in Crete!
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Long Sandy Beach of Rethymno 4 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||4 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Chania Airport 74 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (3), Cots (1), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Crete region
Crete is a great holiday destination for all, from families to experienced travellers! Holidaying in Crete offers a great and unique way to see the largest and most southern of Greek islands. The island has an enormous wealth of myths, legends and historical sites.
In addition, there is also incredible natural beauty through the island, combination of outstanding views with sea and mountain can be enjoyable.
Furthermore, many caves and gorges exist to make adventure, creating unforgettable experiences!
Villa Milli is located in an area close to Roussospiti and Chromonastiri villages just in the edge of gorge "Milli" near to Rethymno city centre (7 km) and close to beach (4 km). The location offers quietness near the nature of the gorge with the advantage of staying a few minutes away from everything!
In both villages you will be able to find supplies or great traditional food and interact with locals who are very hospitable to guests!
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
16 Jun 2014
"Lovely villa and surroundings"
This is is a beautiful villa set in wonderful grounds with majestic views. My wife and I spent an idyllic week here in early June and hope to return next year. The owner (Andreas) was extremely welcom… More
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
Kostas G. Vasilakis (Property Manager From Etouri)
- 1 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:29 Aug 2014
Based in Greece
Credit cards accepted
- 607 properties
- 405 properties
- 122 properties
- Akrotiri, Crete
- 38 properties
- Kalives, Crete
- 27 properties
- Kato Valsamonero
- 11 properties
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- 8 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties