Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 10
Villa Milli is approved by Greek Tourism Organisation with license number: 1041K91002972601
There are many reasons to choose villa Milli which was awarded as one of the best villas in Crete in 2006! The villa was build in 2002 and was renovated in 2013.
The villa has three floors.
- The ground floor is independent from the rest of the house and has its own entrance door next to the pool. Entering the ground floor you will find a small kitchenette and a fridge. The kitchenette has everything that you might need in order to prepare breakfast and coffee. Next to the kitchenette is one bathroom with bath and two bedrooms. Both bedrooms are almost 15 m² and have air-condition, closet and access to the garden-park. One bedroom is with double bed and one with two single beds.
- From an outdoor ladder you will enter to the first floor where you will find an open plan living room area (25m²) with satellite HDTV, the main kitchen (12m²) of the house which has a 4 ring stove and oven, a dishwasher, a toaster, kettle and mixer, one espresso and one filter coffee machine, dishes and utensils for more than 12 people. Next to the kitchen there is the indoor dinning table for 8-10 people and the entrance to the big balcony of the villa where you can also relax and enjoy the views! Finally in the first floor there is a WC where you will find the washing machine as well.
-In the second floor there are two more bedrooms (14m² each one) with double beds, air-condition,closet and access to a balcony and the main bathroom which has a Jacuzzi-bath!
-Outdoors (1,000 m² ) fenced areas contains the parking area for four cars, the pool and barbecue area, the garden park and a vegetable garden which you can use by yourself!
We will provide you two extra removable beds if necessary.
The living room also has a sofa bed.
The villa is currently under renovation, we are building a new bedroom with double bed and a kitchenette with fridge on the ground floor. Also we are going to place a new sitting area under a pergola in the garden with new outdoors furnitures and a big dinning table as well! We will upload the new photos soon!
The main reasons that makes our villa unique are:
- The location and the advantage of staying in the nature but very close to Rethymno city and to the beach!
- The advantage of the independent ground floor with the extra kitchen which gives you more privacy between your own group of people.
- The outstanding views to the sea or to the mountains and the gorge of “Milli” which is nearby! You will love the views even from the indoors or the outdoors areas of the villa! -The totally privacy of all areas! There are no houses nearby except the owner's house.
- The safety of the children. You can relax and leave the kids play in the garden with no reasons to worry about their safety!
- The owner who lives nearby. He is a young hospitable man with his family. The owner will be close to you for advises and informations or for any other reason you might need him.
Generally it is very rare to find a villa which combines all the above! Be sure that Villa Milli will be one of the main reason for you to have unforgettable holidays in Crete!
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Long Sandy Beach of Rethymno 4 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||4 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Chania Airport 74 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (3), Cots (1), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Crete region
Crete is a great holiday destination for all, from families to experienced travellers. Holidaying in Crete is a great and unique way to see the largest and most southern of Greek islands. The island has an enormous wealth of myths, legends and historical sites. In addition, there is also incredible natural beauty through the island, combination of outstanding views with sea and mountain can be enjoyable. Furthermore, many caves and gorges are exist to make adventure, creating unforgettable experiences.
Retymno is a town which has a path from the old time. The old town of Rethymno has many architecture and small beautiful port from the Venetian time and walking inside the Old town is a great attraction. Long sandy beach is also located in the city centre. The outside of the city can also provide amazing experiences as there are beautiful nature such as caves and gorges, and lots of historical ruins to explore.