Lovely Caravan Cromer/Trimingham/NORTH Norfolk
Caravan/Mobile Home | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
CROMER, TRIMINGHAM on NORFOLK, NORTH Norfolk Coast, near Mundesley, Bacton and Norfolk Broads, Lovely cosy 2 bed caravan. , Lovely Sea and rural views from lounge. Brilliant site with all facilities. On site Swimming Pool, Big club House, Games room, Cafe, Shop.....10 mins from beach, Also 5 mins from Gimmingham Fishing Lakes Perfik!! Cromer is only a 10 minute drive away and offers shops, restaurants, pier with theatre, pubs, supermarket, museums, cinema, amusements, train and bus station.
Week or part week hire...
5% off 2 week breaks. 5% off follow up holidays in the same year., Mid Week & Week End rates (negotiable)
Small well trained dogs welcomed.
• Lovely Site with Clubhouse/Games room/Swimming pool/Restaurant/Shop.
• Sea and Rural/Village views.
• Perfect location for coastal walks, bird watching, golf, fishing or a relaxing or family break.
• 6 Berth 2 bedroom Caravan .. ( 1 x double, 2 x single and dining area converts to double)
• Lounge area with Pull out double bed, Gas Fire, Selection of DVDs and games cupboard.
• Fully equipped Kitchen with gas oven, fridge/freezer box, microwave, kettle, toaster etc
• Shower room with sink, toilet, and shallow hip bath for children.
• Own Parking space outside and we will be adding a storage box with windbreak, buckets and spades,.
• New Large Viewing and seating decking area
• 10 mins from beach walking.
• Hire price includes gas
• Electric cards available at site office though meter is preloaded with £5 of electricity (20 units)..
• Duvets/pillows are provided but NOT bed linen or towels / Tea towels.
• There is club house and bar onsite which offers meals all day and some form of entertainment most nights though main night is Saturday.
• There is a laundrette and a small site shop for all the basic groceries.
• There is also an Adults swimming pool and a child's swimming pool next to club house and only yards from the caravan.
• Small well behaved dogs allowed.
• This is a NO SMOKING van.
• £50 Deposit (non refundable if you cancel) required when booking .
• The balance payable no later than 6 weeks before start of holiday.
• WiFi is available from another site but a bit hit and miss. Good voadaphone signal though if you use internet through your mobile.
• Please feel free to message me for more info.
Site – Goggle Trimingham house caravan park.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||2 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: norwich 20 km, Nearest railway: Cromer 7 km|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 5, Lounge seats for 7|
The East Anglia region
This region is on the North Norfolk Coast.
North Norfolk is bursting with places to visit., From lovely sandy beaches and quaint coastal villages to nature reserves, market towns and beautiful sweeping countryside perfect for an amble.
Close-by is the Norfolk Broads with its boating and wildlife spotting opportunities and Norwich is only a short drive away making for an ideal day trip.
North Norfolk is famous for great walks, lazy beach time, Bird Spotting,
Whether you're planning a romantic weekend or a family holiday in search of lots to do or pure relaxation, North Norfolk is the perfect destination.
From empty expansive beaches to seaside towns, nature reserves to boutique-lined streets,, there's something for everyone.
You can take to the Norfolk broads for hours with only your crew and nature for company or enjoy a show in a theatre at the end of cromer pier, or spend and afternoon crabbing for Cromer Crabs!
Watch birds through a lens deep in a nature reserve hide or watch your children through your camera as you take a picture of them enjoying a ride on a heritage railway only 30 min drive away.
Dine at a gastropub or cook-up a feast from the honesty boxes you've passed during your day.
It doesn't matter what you get up to whilst you're holidaying in North Norfolk because whatever you choose to do there's one thing you can be guaranteed… you'll go home with memories to treasure forever!
Trimingham is near the famouse sea side resort of Cromer, perched on the very edge of the north Norfolk coast, is famous for its tasty crabs, wide open beaches, a traditional pier complete with a theatre providing seaside special variety shows and is awash with small local independent shops. As you would expect of a seaside town rich in its fishing heritage, it has a lighthouse and a proud tradition of RNLI service. It has been said that the lifeboat service is the lifeblood of the town and the Henry Blogg Musuem offers a great insight into the service's past history.
A tesco Express is just a hop away towards the bustling sea side town of mundelsey.
Theres golf near by and Gimming fishing lakes is at hand for those fancying a little coarse fishing.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:23 Nov 2014
Based in United Kingdom
- 187 properties
- 136 properties
- 123 properties
- 118 properties
- 93 properties
- North Walsham
- 85 properties
- 81 properties
- 73 properties
- 60 properties
- Melton Constable
- 51 properties
- 32 properties
- 31 properties
- 21 properties
- 19 properties
- Potter Heigham
- 18 properties
- 11 properties
- 9 properties
- 7 properties
- Sea Palling
- 7 properties
- 7 properties