Astrofegia Beach Villa
from £130 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £130 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Villa / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 8 Home 162651
Availability Your dates are available
Villa / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 8
Astrofegia Beach Villa is located in the quiet and peaceful village of Pomos, zero meters from the beach. The sea in front of the villa is safe for swimming and also suitable for snorkeling.
The villa benefits from the endless see view and its own private huge L shape pool, 15x10x5m with a shallow and deep, ideal for adults and children. The pool is HEATED FREE of charge by 20 solar panels.
A beautiful local beach restaurant is just only one minute walk from the villa.
The villa has easy access to all amenities of Polis and Latchi tourist attraction only fifteen minutes by car, including the local markets, many excellent restaurants for eating out and watersports.
With two double and one twin bedroom, the villa is ideal for families, with plenty in the surrounding area of beautiful garden to see and do during your stay.
As the villa is located at quiet beach area is also ideal for romantic couples.
Accessible for wheelchair users:
The villa is designed to be friendly with the disables but it's not 100% qualified as 'Level 3 mobility, so a disable person should be accompanied by another person. Some facility that can help the disable is that the outside area is accessed by wheel chair all around, swimming pool ramp entering, helping rails in downstairs shower and toilet.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 En suites and 1 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Nearest beach||In front of the villa|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||15 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Paphos International Airport 50 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Private outdoor pool (heated), Jacuzzi or hot tub, Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (heated), Children's pool|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Single beds (2), Cots (2), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (heated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Swing set|
|Access||Parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
- Kitchen: The villa has a fully equipped kitchen to make easier your breakfast and dinner.
- Entertainment: All the bedrooms are equipped with TV 32”, DVD, media USB payer, 4 SAT including SKY (more than 800 open channels) and mini CD player.
- All the beds are equipped with special "reading lights"
- The Lounge area is equipped with TV 40”, Home cinema system with 8 speakers, DVD, Blue Ray system, Video VHS, Media USB player, Hi-Fi powerful DVD & CD player, Radio (For these system 4 speakers are provided outside around the swimming pool area).
- 6 people can be normally sleeps at the villa, Any additional people above 6 (total max.9.adults or children, ) can use the 3 sofa beds located in the lounge area.
- Two baby cots and 2 baby heigh chairs are available.
- Ceiling fans provided also for all the bedrooms Free of Charge.
- This is a Non-Smoking Villa - Smoking will only be permitted in outside areas.
|Further details outdoors|
- The pool has 3 entrances points: 1 With Ramp to the shallow end (0.70m) which is more convebient for the disabled people and for children and 2 ladders to the deep end (1.40m).
- Jacuzzi: There is a luxury Jacuzzi for 4-5 persons in the shallow part of the swimming pool.
- The whole area of the pool is enclosed by 1.10 m high railing with gates and suitable for wheel chair access.
This feature makes the villa safe for families with small children.
- 8 sunbeds and 4 umbrellas are at least are available at the villa.
- A beautiful garden is set up around the villa making a romantic environment and good place for children to play.
- Enjoy your time at the villa while your children "work hard". For that we have established at the villa a good quality of seesaw and swing in order to keep your children busy!
- There is covered area for 2 cars and additional uncovered area for another 2.
- A Gazebo with pool table and Gym facilities is located near the pool. We keep the tennis table closed in the Gazebo area and you may place it where you prefer.
- A Basketball ground is available for you in the west site of the villa.
- A BBQ fully equipped is available also at the outsite area of the villa.
- Darts Available
Deposit to book the villa:
- A non refundable deposit amount 30% of total rent is payable at the time of firm reservation to 'secure' the reservation. You can sent the deposit by credit or debid cards (Master Card, Diners Club ,visa) or by bank's transfer (for that we may sent you our bank's Account).
- The balance is required to be paid as per the instructions in the quatation otherwise on arrival at the villa preferable by cash. If a card will be used (for balance at the villa) an additional 2% admin fee will be added.
The Paphos District
Paphos is generally quiet area offered mostly for family holidays. Paphos area have lot of history museums. Generally in Cyprus we have 11 months per year sun shining. The temperature is between 10-20 degrees Celsius on the winter season and 20-35 degrees on the summer.
Pomos village where the villa is located is a quiet and romantic area. Enjoy from the villa the sunset, go to walk on the beach, swim and snorkel. A beach restaurant is just 100 meters from the villa. At Pomos there are another 2 small restaurants, a small market and a bank. The area also is good offered for cycling.
Visit the Pomos fishing harbour just 2 minutes walk from the villa to see the local fishing boats and fishermen and to buy fresh fish directly from them.
Further amenities there are in Polis tourist attraction about 15-20 minutes by car like big supermarkets, restaurants, coffee shops, night clubs, bars, banks, barber shops, post office and museum and much more. Near Polis in the same distance is located the Latchi tourist harbour area where you can find many fish taverns, water sports, boat hiring and boat trips.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
10 Sep 2012
"A good overall holiday for all ages - young and old."
We thoroughly enjoyed staying at the villa. It was very comfortable and well equipped from padding for the sun lounges and a lovely large warm swimming pool. There was a shallow end for my 3 year old and a deep end for the rest of us with vivid lines to show depth for safety. I now have a 6 month old so would feel happy to take him there for a holiday. The overall cleanliness on arrival was good but I would suggest that if staying for 2 weeks that you arrange a weekly clean as it is a very big villa with lots to clean. There were plenty of things to do there to keep us entertained. The basketball and darts came in handy when we wanted to rest from the sun as they were shaded. It is a peaceful setting and next to the sea where you can easily swim or fish if you prefer. At night the villa is well lit around the pool and in the gardens down to the beech and it is just a beautiful view. Everything you need for a relaxing holiday. The only thing I could think of to make it even better for children is a little play area - maybe a small slide, swing and bench as there is plenty of space within the grounds. This could make it more desirable and attractive to other holiday seekers with children. Overall a very spacious and comfortable property with everything you need. Even speakers for your music whilst sunbathing! The owner is very friendly, he kept the fresh water pool very clean and was there if you needed anything - god bless him and his family.
9 Sep 2012
"Excellent as always"
The fact that it's the forth consecutive year we go there says it all. The owner is there to assist us with anything we need, the location is excellent, the villa wonderful and the sea which is literally 10 metres away is so lovely. We love it and will go there again
You're booking with
- 4 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:10 Sep 2015
Based in Cyprus
Credit cards accepted