Very quiet and comfortable apartment. The apartment itself is well equipped with everything you may need for a self catering holiday - even some umbrellas if it rains! The bed is comfortable and altho… More
Thank you for your kind review Ed, I am so glad that we helped to make your holiday a memorable one.
It was a pleasure having you stay and look forward to meeting you the next time you are in Paris.
All the best, Nishu
In rue des rosiers, in the 4 district, in the heart of Paris near place ds vosges, bastille, notre dame, museum Picasso, Museum carnavalet, Georges Pompidou.
At 1rst stair with elevator.
One entrance, a toilet, an open space with kitchen with fridge, 2 hotplate, a kettl …see more
- Charming 1 bedroom apartment with a sofa bed in the living room
- Family friendly apartment – children are welcome!
- Comfortably accommodates up to 3 guests
- 1st floor apartment without an elevator
- 40 square meters with a washing machine, cab …see more
A large studio right in the center of Paris, and last but not the least: on the very famous, the magical Saint-Louis island.Designed with great care by the owner, a Sculptor.It is poetical, romantic and harmonious.A very very special place.32 square meters of luminous s …see more
Duplex apartment, 1 Bedroom, 1 Open plan living and kitchen area, Sleeps 3
- On Ile de la Cité and 1 minute to Cathedral de Notre Dame and the River Seine
- 5 minutes to Hotel de Ville, The Marais, The Latin Quarter and The Louvre
- METRO: Cité or Hotel de …see more
- Cosy and comfortable one bedroom flat with a double bed and a sofa bed
- Perfect for a couple or family with children searching for a cheap rental in Paris
- Comfortably accommodates up to four guests
- 2nd floor flat with an elevator
- 40 square m …see more
100sqm, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Large Modern Kitchen, 1 Living Area, Sleeps 4.
- 2 separate bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a shower and bath
.- Decorative piano, fireplace and ceiling mouldings throughout
- Full equipped modern kitchen
- Iron and ironing b …see more
In Paris, in the heart of le Marais, in the mythical and famous Rue des Rosiers (in the 4th arrondissement). Nearest important places include Le Musee Picasso, Carnavalet, Le Centre Beaubourg, Notre Dame, La Place des Vosges, Bastille, Republique, Beaubourg...The metro …see more
Very quiet and comfortable apartment. The apartment itself is well equipped with everything you may need for a self catering holiday - even some umbrellas if it rains! The bed is comfortable and although small, the kitchen has all you need to cook a …
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the price - it varies depending on when you stay and how long for.
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay.
This is the total cost of the stay for the dates and number of guests that you entered.
This price is an estimate based on the latest rate information available to us. Contact the advertiser to ask for the exact price, including any additional fees.
Prices for this home are unknown, please contact the advertiser to confirm the price.
See the details for this home, contact the owner, pay for your trip and more!