Villa Eora Studios
Studio | No Bedrooms | sleeps 2
Eora villa and studio/apartments overlook the harbour of the fishing village of Limni - Keri and the gulf of Lagana, and are situated on the outskirts of Keri the southern -most village of Zakynthos.
Nestled in the mountains of Keri (Maglavia) with a bird's eye view of the whole of the gulf of Laganas and Marathonisi, (the national sea park of the caretta caretta turtle), and a backdrop of one of the densest forests of Zakynthos.
We offer newly renovated accommodation for visitors who want to enjoy the peace and tranquility of nature on a cosmopolitan Greek island. Here visitors can enjoy a lovely early morning hike in the mountains or jog along the country road and if energetic can walk down for a swim in the crystal clear waters of Keri beach.. …however the climb back up is not for couch potatoes!! Alternatively, they can relax by the balcony pool overlooking the bay and watch the boats and yachts come and go.
The complex itself offers large tree-filled grounds to wander around, a beautiful garden to relax in and a lovely swimming pool for all its guests and of course free parking.
1. The Villa, is a 3 bedroomed house which can accommodate 5 - 8 people. Lounge dining area, fully equipped kitchen , and shower /wc on the ground floor, where the one couch opens out into a king size double bed. 2 bedrooms (with double beds, in each) and a shower/ wc are situated on the first floor, and to top it all a cosy bedroom loft (with a queen size double bed), which opens out to a private terrace and where guests can absorb the sun in front of the breath taking view. Cot, high chair and foldable single bed available on request
2. The studios accommodate 2 persons and come equipped with a small kitchen and fridge and oven/stove. Each studio leads out to a veranda with an unparalleled view. The 2 beds in the studios are traditional built in single beds.Should a family of 4 wish to visit but do not want to rent a whole villa, the studios can be joined by a double inter-leading door which connects the adjacent studios to each other.
· Fresh water swimming pool
· Pool bar with light snacks and refreshments
· Ceiling fans
· LED Flatscreen TV's with digital reception
· Housekeeping services every 3 days, weekly sheet changes and towel changes every 3 days.
· Washing machine, ironing board and iron for common use.(laundry area)
Situated 20 km from Zakynthos and 15 km from the airport , the town of
Keri with its famous light-house, is only 3 km away. Below, a steep 600 m
walk, the fishing village of Limni Keri with all its restaurants and cafes
and of course its beach are available for your discovery. There you can
hire boats for the day or hour to visit Marathonisi, the favourite nesting
place for the caretta caretta turtles and an idyllic island to see. You can
also take the boat out to visit the Keri caves a smaller version of the
famous Blue caves of Zakynthos.
Zakynthos has many interesting places of natural beauty such as the
famous Navagio (shipwreck) beach approximately an hour's drive away.
How to get to Villa Eora and studios:
GPS Co-ordinates 37 40 42.87 N and 20 50 1.06 E
From the port. Turn left at the port intersection and follow
the signs to Lagana, Airport, Keri (20km). (Zakynthos Keri road)
From theAirport head south or follow signs to Lagana and at the intersection turn left onto the Zakyntho Keri road.
At the Limni Keri fork vere slightly onto the on the right fork.The sign reads Keri 5km. After about 500m you will see a sign for Marathia 3km (left). Turn left towards Marathia (there is also a Villa Eora sign underneath) and follow the road for 1 km as it takes you through the olive groves. After 1km you will turn right into a steep country road (also a Villa Eora sign here) after 250m you will see the entrance on the left.
Your hosts Costa and Marie are on site or a mere phone call away 24/7 to offer
assistance and ensure a pleasant and memorable stay.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, Studio|
|Nearest beach||600 m|
|Will consider||Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||600 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: ionisis Solomos International Airport 15 km|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Dining seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Based in Greece