Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 3
# The apt is currently under long term contract, it will be available for booking as from August 2014 #
Here I have something unique to offer, great views to Saigon River, Zoo & Botanic garden apartment.
The apartment is on level 15 of a 17 storey building , highly secured with hourly patrons & surveilance cameras.
This Riverside apartment is just 15 minutes walk to most busiest and interesting parts of the city: Le Thanh Ton Str, Zoo & Botanic garden, Japanese area & restaurants, Saigon Square -bargain market, Thi Nghe Local market...
The building has also restaurant & coffe shops and grocery store on ground floor.
You can easily access and try local food right on the streets leading to the building.
The apartment is a 1bedroom unit, 60sqm with:
An ensuite has view to the city centre
A compact kitchen and living & dining area.
A study area with desk and closet.
A balcony with fantastic views to Saigon River & Botanic garden
Its fully equipped with whatever you need from:
- Washing machine / dry lines
- Microwave oven with grils
- Hot ceramic cooking plates
- 198L fridge
- 36" LCD with hifi system, Iphone ready connector
- Iron, Iron board, hair dryer
- 03 aircons
- Wifi high speed internet
- Sat TV
- One room can be use as an office or second bedroom , with large storage space - for your luggages
- All cooking facilities provided
- Towels , toiletries also provided.
The place can accomodate upto 3 people:
- Masterbed with double bed (160x200cm ) - springled mattress- fresh garments and pillow cases- blankets
- 2nd bedroom ( office space convertible) with curtain system provided for privacy - using sofabed sized 140x200 cm - fresh garment and pillow cases - blankets
Airport pick up $20 upon request.
Motobike rental upon request
TAXI : Vina Sun & Mai Linh recommended -
The Taxi stand is at the front of the building. Taxi HOANG LONG
Estimated distances to :
- Unification palace - 2200 m
- Notredame Cathedral / Central post office - 1800 m
- Dong Khoi Street (shopping,bars, restaurants,night clubs ) - 1500 m
- Le Thanh Ton Street (shopping ,bars, restaurants) - 950 m
- Saigon Square - bargain market / HSBC & CBA ATM - 900 m
- Ben Thanh Market (wholesale, sourvenir, street foods) - 2200 m
- Bach Dang Ferry terminal - 2000 m
- Him lam Golf club - 1100 m
- Yet kieu swimming pools - 700 m
- Hoa Lu Stadium - 1200 m
- Nga Ba Song Tennis courts & Swiming pools - 500 m.
PLS NOTE THAT THE OFFERED MONTHLY PRICE DOES INCLUDE ALL BILLS (WATER, POWER, ADSL, CABLE TV..PARKING ..)
FOR LONGER LEASE CONTRACT ( 3 MONTHS AND ABOVE ) THE BETTER RATE WILL BE OFFERED .
|Size||Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Vung Tau 110 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Family friendly||Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms of which 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking, Lift access|
The South Vietnam region
Ho Chi Minh City (Thành ph? H? Chí Minh), formerly named Saigon (Sài Gòn), is the largest city in Vietnam.
An etymology of Sài Gòn is that Sài is a Sino-Vietnamese word (Hán t?: ?) meaning "firewood, lops, twigs; palisade", while Gòn is another Sino-Vietnamese word (Hán t?: ?) meaning "stick, pole, bole", and whose meaning evolved into "cotton" in Vietnamese (bông gòn, literally "cotton stick", i.e., "cotton plant", then shortened to gòn). This name may refer to the many kapok plants that the Khmer people had planted around Prey Nokor, and which can still be seen at Cây Mai temple and surrounding areas. It may also refer to the dense and tall forest that once existed around the city, a forest to which the Khmer name, Prey Nokor, already referred.
Other proposed etymologies draw parallels from Tai-Ngon (??), the Cantonese name of Cholon, which means "embankment" (French: quais),and Vietnamese Sai Côn, a translation of the Khmer Prey Nokor (Khmer: ???????). Prey means forest or jungle, and nokor is a Khmer word of Sanskrit origin meaning city or kingdom, and related to the English word 'Nation' — thus, "forest city" or "forest kingdom".
(source from Wikipedia)
And what you can see down from the apartment now is a piece left over of "forest city "