Discounted price in September on last few days available.
Luxurious 5 bedroom villa/farmhouse with amazing views of the blue Mediterranean Sea and valleys.
It is called is-Setah and is next door to another identical 5 bedroom villa called L-Ghorfa.
Both farmhouses …see more
There were ten of us - 6 adults, 3 children and 1 baby. Large really nice villa and very helpful and friendly owners. Large kitchen with large dining table and all white goods e.g. fridge/freezer, was… More
“No title could do justice...”
Reviewed 28 Jul 2014
No title could do justice to the experience of staying here.
Pauline was a great host; helpful, on hand when needed yet unintrusive. She gave local recommendations when asked for and was a breeze … More
“Fantastic Holiday - Perfect Villa”
Reviewed 23 Jul 2014
We stayed in Gozo at the end of May/beginning of June. We were a party of 4 adults and a 4 year old child. The owners of the villa, Pauline & Mario, made us feel very welcome, and were always on han… More
You'll love "My Gozo Villa"- it's your chance to live in sunny luxury at half the price of a hotel.Located on the beautiful island of Gozo in the peaceful village of Xaghra this stylish Gozo Villa farmhouse has its own private small swimming pool and …see more
Nick was excellent to deal with, very helpful throuthout the whole booking process. The Villa is modern and well furnished.Ray the caretaker was available if needed. Situated a short stroll to Xaghra … More
“Worst villa we have ever stayed in”
Reviewed 7 Sep 2012
My Gozo Villa - Villa Mia, Xaghra, Gozo:
We have stayed in some beautiful villas over the years and I am sorry to say that this is not one of them - advertised as luxurious but actually tir… More
Thanks for the feedback Maureen. We’re committed to providing the best possible accommodation and service and your comments help us to achieve this. good or bad, we strive to provide the best value for our guests. I have responded to you main points below
1) Whilst it is extremely subjective My Gozo Villa is contemporary designed and is has been highly recommended by previous guests on numerous occasions. The images you see on our website are not retouched and the villa is spotlessly clean at all times. You use the term "tired and old furniture" and feel disappointed you have chosen such harsh words as we do not agree with them. The Villa has been approved by the Malta Tourist board who do a fantastic job in making sure each property is graded correctly.
2) You mentioned you late check in and I have to agree with your comments on this particular issue. As you are aware. I had explained the unfortunate incident that had occurred as to the reason why you where kept waiting which at the time you fully understood and accepted our unreserved apology. We have always arranged for the caretaker to meet our guests as our property is difficult to find. We are now reviewing this process to ensure our future guests are not kept waiting again.
3) Our Villa is very popular and as you may appreciate with any home, maintenance issue will arise. You had mentioned that Ray our caretaker had not turned up to sort some issues you had a couple of days after you arrived. We have checked the timetable and spoken to Ray - he called over twice day over a period of your short stay but you did not answer the door. We have policy that if you are in the villa and your car is outside the caretaker should not enter the villa using the spare key but knock on the door to get your attention. This is what he did but there was no response. We also sent you Ray's direct mobile number to make contact with him but he did not receive any calls from you during your stay. I fully appreciate that if you are having fun in the pool you may not have heard the knock on the door. Because of your feedback we now have instructed our caretaker to leave a note under the door this way all guests will be aware he turned up.
4) No air conditioning. Maureen , we believe your negative feedback stems from this point. My Gozo Villa has never advertised that the property is equipped with air conditioning. In your feedback you acknowledged this but before and during your stay you kept insisting that we had informed you that the villa did have air conditioning when you initially enquired about staying at the property. We fully appreciate that Malta was the hottest its been for 50 years during your stay and no doubt it would be hot and uncomfortable. Each room has free standing fans as you where informed before your arrival. I can fully understand how uncomfortable it can get when its so hot but I hope you can now appreciate that your suggestion of being misinformed is not accurate.
5) You mentioned I have not responded to emails. I have personally responded to all your emails and was awaiting a reply to my email I sent to you early September. If you can reply or call me I will happily discuss the issues and make every effort to reach a satisfactory conclusion.
Thanks again for your feedback – we’ve certainly learned from it and it will help us to provide the very best to future customers.
Panorama offers all of the exceptional amenities and superior services you would expect of a 5-star accommodation. With luxurious and cleverly designed interiors and boasting an indoor heated pool (during winter months), wine cellar dining room, private cinema, spaciou …see more
Set on a ridge overlooking the beautiful and evergreen Marsalforn valley 'Ghajn Damma 'is a highly finished 4 bedroom property.Accommodation is spread over three levels with the ground floor having a twin bedroom, bathroom and the nicely laid kitchen,dining an …see more
We visited Gozo for one week during the summer holiday. It was a very special holiday as it was our first sea holiday in a long time and the Luxury Cliff Edge Villa complimented our stay in every way.… More
Reviewed 3 May 2012
Arriving at 10:30pm Salvu met us as we drove off the ferry and lead the way to the villa, an experience in itself! A nice touch and very much appreciated as the Gozitan roads are a whole story in the… More
There are 2 of these villas which are next to each other & are exactly the same. They are situated on the way between Marsalforn & Ramla Bay in the village of Xaghra in Masri Street. They have wonderful sea & country views with large pool & pool area.
These Villas have …see more
We fell in love with Gozo many years ago, and have been returning ever since to holiday. When the opportunity came to purchase a stone villa so close to the centre of our favourite village, Xaghra, we couldn't turn it down. Ta Marlin has been superbly restored to …see more
This spacious villa offers all the required comforts while retaining the original beauty and character of this old building. The house has three double bedrooms two of which have a bathroom or shower room en-suite and terraces with open country views. Large kitchen/dini …see more
This exquisite, fully air-conditioned detached villa is located in a quiet cul de sac and is ideal for guests looking for a peaceful holiday. The villa oozes with Gotizan charm and character and is only a five minute walk from Xaghra's pretty village square where there …see more
Villa ta menzja is an amazing villa with everything you need, lovely pool and BBQ area, everything within east reach, would highly recommend to anyone, Anton was brilliant and nothing was too much tro… More
Reviewed 1 Dec 2011
My family and friends have stayed many times with this provider in various accommodations and we cannot fault his help and friendliness. The properties were all above expectations and I would recomme… More
Reviewed 11 Oct 2011
We have stayed at Ta 'Menzja three times and will return many times again. Having spent many years of my childhood on holiday in Gozo I was keen to return with my children. Anton's place is lovely - b… More
Gozo Leisure's villa, Serenita, is located in the idyllic island of Gozo situated off the coast of Malta. It can accommodate up to twelve people and not only offers complete privacy and peaceful surroundings, but also provides various facilities to its guests.This …see more
The villa is private, quiet and secluded but is within a five minute walking distance to the village of Xaghra which has all necessary amenities such as supermarkets, bakeries, petrol station, shops, banks, pharmacies and restaurants in the village square. The village h …see more
Wonderfully relaxing stay in this beautiful farmhouse. Perfect location near beach, capital & square… More
Thank you very much for your review.
“Brilliant stay - lovely villa!!”
Reviewed 7 Aug 2013
We have just returned from a 9-night stay at Zerqa. The villa is lovely - very clean, spacious and well-furnished. As a party of only 3, we were spoilt for places to sit but spent the majority of the … More
Thank you so much for your very kind words.
“The perfect place to stay on Gozo”
Reviewed 10 Jun 2013
Our extended family which included five couples stayed at Il Zerqa during the first week of June and had the holiday of a lifetime. We were met in Xaghra by Charles, the caretaker who showed us the w… More
Thank you so much for lovely review. We are absolutely delighted with it and we will be very happy to welcome you once again.
The SpaceThis lovely recently renovated, fully independent house of character was built around 200 years ago.Designed with style, the house has been carefully restored and is decorated with designer pieces which blend well with the old and contemporary mix that this hou …see more
This spacious Villa is detached and is located in a quiet road in the village of Xaghra in ta Karkar street. It is enriched with a breath taking views of both country & seaview. It has a large pool with an ample pool area & also a large terrace over looking the pool and …see more
This exquisite, fully air-conditioned detached villa is located in a quiet cul de sac and is ideal for guests looking for a peaceful holiday. The villa oozes with Gozitan charm and character and is only a five minute walk from Xaghra’s village square where there is a …see more
The villa was everything we expected and more. We were a group of 6 adults and we had more than enough space. The villa was bright with beautiful large rooms and we especially enjoyed the terrace and pool area for relaxing and dinner in the evenings. …
Ta Happin Farmhouse
Charming Stone Farmhouse in a Great Location
Location: Ta Happin is ideally situated off of a safe and quiet street in Xaghra. The nearest bus stop (serving both the Mgarr ferry terminal and Victoria) and a well-stocked supermarket are only a two-minute walk away. The center of Xaghra can be …
Fabulous from start to finish.
Had a fantastic weeks holiday over easter in this stunning house. Spacious and well equipped with everything that we needed. The house is built from the local limestone and looks old but it is a recent build by the owner. He is constantly looking to …
We had a lovely stay in our beautifull farmhouse in il Xagra. The house was beautiful and we enjoyed the in-and outside. The kids also enjoyed the good wifi.
We enjoyed everthing around gozo. We loved all the little bays. We changed out plans becaus …
My Gozo Villa
everything we had hoped for
Nick was excellent to deal with, very helpful throuthout the whole booking process. The Villa is modern and well furnished.Ray the caretaker was available if needed. Situated a short stroll to Xaghra square, which has an excellent choice of restauran …
Dar Ta Nina Gorgeous Luxury Villa Pool Aircon WiFi
Incredible property with finesse and character .
I stayed at Dar Ta Nina with family and friends in a big group and we had a ball. We love to cook and enjoy local produce and the kitchen had everything we needed. The large tables inside and out were terrific and the BBQ worked well too. However wit …
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the price - it varies depending on when you stay and how long for.
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay.
This is the total cost of the stay for the dates and number of guests that you entered.
This price is an estimate based on the latest rate information available to us. Contact the advertiser to ask for the exact price, including any additional fees.
Prices for this home are unknown, please contact the advertiser to confirm the price.
See the details for this home, contact the owner, pay for your trip and more!