The Pool House - Adults Only.
Self Catering - Breakfast can be offered first and last day of self catering stay.
or B&B only max 3 nights
A lovely light and airy studio set in the large landscaped garden of the owner. The studio is divided with sleeping area in on …see more
If you want to get away from it all and relax, this pool house must be one of the best places to go to. The views from the garden as you eat your breakfast in the garden, are breath taking, with viney… More
“Quiet, great views and a private pool on your doorstep”
Reviewed 17 Sep 2012
We stayed here in August, so didn't get out much as it was just too hot! Just as well the cottage was comfy, clean and with outside table and chairs in the garden overlooking a lovely long valley. It… More
“Lovely peaceful spot with fantastic views.”
Reviewed 30 Aug 2012
Our week in the Poolhouse was just what we needed. Carole was welcoming and helpful and the accomodation had everything we needed particuarly our "must haves" a comfy bed and good shower. The view is … More
Suitable for children age 5+; Pet friendly;
- 2 large bedrooms (x1 double, x1 twin beds)
- Small rooftop terrace with spectacular countryside view
- Suitable for dogs (who can go up steps)
- Suitable for children from around 4 years - very safe, car-free streets!
- Perfect for relaxing in the village or exploring …see more