Palm Apartment C
from £42 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £42 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 7 Home 82544
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 3 bedrooms / sleeps 7
One of 4 duplex apartments offered, it has an excellent standard of facilities and furnishings. It is part of a most attractive and select development with special facilities. Forested mountain views surround and the sea is reached by just a 5 minute ride or 15-20 minute walk.
As well as Gocek itself, the choice of beaches includes the long Dalyan Turtle Beach, the wonderful water-sport beach of Sarigerme and many small quiet coves. A local British-run agency is on hand for help, advice, car hire and other bookings.
|Size||Sleeps up to 7, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Gocek 1.5 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||300 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dalaman 25 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool, Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Single beds (3), Cots (1), Dining seats for 7, Lounge seats for 7|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ, Climbing frame, Swing set|
|Access||Secure parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
|Further details indoors|
• Linen and towels are provided.
• Highchair and cot will be provided if requested.
• All equipment is new for this season.
• The accommodation is:
ENTRANCE LEVEL : Open-plan living area dining area and kitchen. Double bedroom. Shower-room.
GARDEN LEVEL : Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Double bedroom (2 singles) with en-suite shower-room.
• Living-room, kitchen and bedrooms are cooled and heated by air-conditioning.
|Further details outdoors|
• The exclusive facilities within the development include a basketball and tennis court and play area for children.
• The large outdoor pool and adjacent children's pool are a very short walk from the apartment.
• On-site parking is close to the apartment
• Site reception and security staff are present for 24 hours a day.
• The outdoor swimming pool is available from April to November.
• Boat can be arranged for rental.
A local British-run agency is in hand for help, advice, car hire and other bookings.
A helpful handbook is provided for guidance on apartment details, local facilities and local numbers.
The accommodation has maid service before each stay. Extra mini-cleans/laundry service is available at any time for a cost of £30.
Regrettably, no smoking except on the balcony.
The Turkish Aegean Coast region
This region of Turkey has the most wonderful combination of ancient and modern, where east meets west. Its facilities and attractions created for tourism blend with the concentrated number of ancient sites, cities and remains along the coastal area. Lycians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Byzantines and Ottomans are some of the great civilizations which have controlled and left their mark on this and other parts of Turkey.
The high pine-clad Taurus Mountains are the backdrop to a sparkling sea fringed by runs of sandy beach and irregular coastline of rocky headlands, islands and secluded coves.
The green landscape, well watered from the mountains, has pine forests, olive and citrus groves and palm which mix with areas of farming and horticulture.
The region, blessed with sunshine for 300 days of the year, is a paradise for sunbathing, swimming, and sports activities like windsurfing, water skiing, sailing, mountain climbing, rafting, golf and diving
The long holiday season that starts at the beginning of April and continues well into November provides wide opportunities for a visit. Daytime temperatures vary from 20 deg.+ (Apr/Nov) to 35 deg.+ (Jul/Aug).
• Gocek is a remarkable small resort which combines sheltered anchorages and marinas for yachts and exciting surroundings and facilities for the land-based tourist. Gocek Bay is a part of the huge Bay of Fethiye, full of islands and tiny islets and coves, most of which can be visited as stop-offs or day trips. The shoreline is backed by dramatic pine-covered mountains which have easy walking trails to help explore them more closely.
• The village itself has a long harbour-front walk served by bars and restaurants of excellent standard and a picturesque main shopping street and new waterside piazza. A wealth of restaurants offer menus of high standard and reasonably pricing, with wide choices of traditional Turkish and international dishes, super fresh fish and other sea-foods. There is an vibrant open market on Sundays with clothes, fresh food, spices, jewellery and leather stalls. Chemists, banks (with ATM), butchers, supermarkets and fishmongers are all to be found in the central area.
• Daily boat trips are numerous, anchoring in six to seven magnificent bays. Lunch is usually included. For the explorer, private boat hire is available and of course full boat charter with or without crew. Gocek is an excellent gateway to the South Aegean coastline and the Mediterranean Sea.
• As well as the quiet sandy Gocek beach, the choice of beaches includes the long Dalyan Turtle Beach, the wonderful water-sport beach of Sarigerme and many small tranquil coves. The sea is clear and warm.
• Many ancient ruins and cities, left by the Lycian civilization, are waiting for you to discover and explore around Gocek. Caunos in Dalyan is a half hour ride away and a wealth of site including Xantos, Patara and Ephesus are within 1 to 3 hours drive.
• AREA ATTRACTIONS include :
The beautiful and famous Oludeniz beach and lagoon is about 45 minutes drive away near the bustling town of Fethiye, which has a great range of more extensive shopping, a lengthy harbour and bayside walk and a huge not-to-be-missed Bazaar every Tuesday. Half an hour further brings you to the dramatic walk of the Saklikent Gorge, wading in its cool waters; a day trip here can include a tour of various nearby ancient city remains.
30 minutes to the west of Gocek is the resort Dalyan which has an extraordinary natural setting on a beautiful river system which joins its excellent sandy beach to the placid waters of Lake Koycegiz. A boat trip through this area is a marvellous experience. It is also famous for its floodlit rock tombs and large archeological site of Caunos.
For the energetic, various river rafting pleasures are nearby and the even more adventurous can exhilarate in piloted paragliding from the mountains above Fethiye and Oludeniz.
Numerous scuba diving companies operate in Gocek and neighbouring resorts and offer courses and accompanied dives.
A new golf course is due to be opened this year in Sarigerme, around half an hours drive from Gocek.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
- 6 Years listed
80% Response rate
Calendar last updated:31 Aug 2015
Based in Turkey