“Fantastic Private Paradise” 5 star hotel lodging in a private atmosphere with the perfect location.
Yoga and healthy food options are around the corner at Absolute Sanctuary and a friendly breakfast awaits across the street at Banyan Coffee House.
I stayed at the Guest Master with balcony and had everything I would have ever needed and more as John does anticipate guests' every requirements down to the details of a small kitchenette, own washing machine, fluffy really big towels and assistance for motorbike rental.
Luckily now in the low season I had the place mostly all to myself which was the icing on the cake.
I for sure will be back.
“great holiday” Depends on what you’re looking for. We looked for budget accommodation, taste the food, and go sightseeing. And we were more than satisfied in all areas.
Bungalow Ideal for 6 persons
1. Provision of transport on arrival.
2. Owners living in a separate bungalow in the same compound as big as a football field, was a security.
3. Clean accommodation and hot water for showers was a welcome bonus.
4. Maid comes to clean and change bed linen once in 3 days, which was a bonus.
5. Supermarkets, beaches accessible for Rs200 in tuk tuk one way (US$1:Rs126.5).
6. whatever was lacking, was made up for by the help and cooperation of the owner Sandu, who went out of his way to help us out. Since we didn’t know the language, his input cut down on our stress in dealing with transport and sightseeing. Especially in haggling with the tuk tuk prices. He saw to it that we weren’t ripped off.
7. His recommendation of beaches and restaurants, and knowledge of the area saved us lots of time and money.
MAY HE BE BLESSED ALWAYS