Anton-Wallner Strasse 5
from £93 /night help
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Whether you are looking for winter sports action or summer sun in the mountains, Zell-am-See offers something for everyone. Great for adventure-seekers, winter- and water-sports enthusiasts, romantic breaks, mountain getaways or family holidays - whatever you are looking for, you'll find it here. The locals are very friendly and welcoming and most speak English extremely well.
The property is located in a quiet street just a few moments from the medieval town square and within an easy walk of everything you might reasonably need, including the main ski-lift (5 minutes), the lakeshore (5 minutes) and main railway station (8 minutes) from where you can catch trains to Salzburg, Innsbruck and Munich.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Zeller See lakeshore 200 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Salzburg 98 km, Nearest railway: Zell am See 300 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
The apartment offers:
* Quiet location 1 minute walk from main town square
* Five minutes walk to the lake shore and the main ski lift
* 61m² of floor space sleeps up to 6
* 2 double bedrooms (1 double, 1 twin) and very large sofa bed in living room
* Lounge with TV, stereo & DVD player
* Large family bathroom including bath, shower and washing machine
* Separate second WC
* Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher
* Dining area
* Large balcony with mountain views
* Communal cellar area for skis, bikes etc.
|Further details outdoors|
Parks, outdoor and indoor pools, playgrounds and many other facilities are all within a few minutes' walk of the property.
* Parking available on first-come, first-served basis - public parking nearby.
* English-speaking representative on hand to answer any questions.
The Salzburg Region
Zell-am-See is located in the Salzburgerland - in the heart of the Alps with stunning scenery whatever the season and plenty to do whatever the weather. The local mountains rise up to 3,300m (10,000ft) and the lakes offer swimming and sailing in the summer, but often freeze over in the winter to provide ice-skating.
The winter season runs from December to April with plenty of snow and temperatures typically ranging from +5C to -20C. The summer season runs from June to September with temperatures typically ranging from 20 ~ 30C. The spring and autumn periods are quiet, but beautiful and the perfect time for relaxing!
Zell-am-See is a fantastic medieval town with real character; although a popular tourist destination with all the facilities you would expect, it feels like a real town, rather than an over-run tourist resort.
Zell am See
Known as the Europa Sport Region, the area offers unrivalled year-round activities, including:
* Fantastic skiing & boarding – the local area offers 130km (81 miles) of pistes and 54 lifts
* Guaranteed skiing on nearby Kaprun glacier - ski bus every 15 mins
* Sleigh rides, tobogganing
* Walking (the lake freezes over and is great for walking and skating)
* Weekly winter snow festivals
* Boating, sailing and every other type of water sport
* Swimming – in the lake or at the outdoor pool (5 mins walk away)
* Skiing on the glacier (absolutely true – ski in the morning, swim in the lake in the afternoon!)
* Mountain biking, hiking, paragliding
* Golf – there are TWO championship courses around Zell and two more within a short drive!
The town is a decent size and offers a good selection of restaurants, bars, cafes – either in the town or on the mountain. The quality and variety of food is excellent and prices are affordable.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
- 5 Years listed
55% Response rate
Calendar last updated:20 Sep 2014
Based in United Kingdom
- Visit site
- Salzburg Region
- 597 properties
- 31 properties
- Bad Ischl
- 17 properties
- 14 properties
- Haus im Ennstal
- 13 properties
- Ramsau am Dachstein
- 12 properties
- 11 properties
- Bad Goisern
- 9 properties
- St. Wolfgang
- 8 properties