Luxury seafront villa Chania
from £308 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 10
This 5 star luxury villa overlooking the bay of Chania embraces the sea like no other in the area. Designed by a sea lover, 3 of the 4 master bedrooms and both living rooms assure breathtaking panoramic views over the turquoise bay.
From the quality of the construction to the interior design and furniture, no compromise has been made! This exclusive VIP villa is clearly the ideal retreat for a demanding clientele, as it has primarily been designed as the lifetime dream of its owner, not as a rental estate.
> Main features
- 280 sqm top quality luxury villa on 2 floors
- 50 sqm mosaique infinity pool with children's area
- 30 sqm sunbathing area near the pool
- 2 pergola covered outdoor terraces with chill-furniture
- Outdoor breakfast and dining area
- 1 seafront master bedroom (double bed) located on pool level with large stone wall and en-suite bathroom
- 1 seafront master bedroom (double bed) with en-suite luxury bathtub
- 1 seafront master bedroom (2 single beds) with ensuite shower separated by design glassbricks
- 1 master bedroom with seaview (double bed) with ensuite snail shower
- 1 stand alone bathroom
- 1 seafront living room with open kitchen and access to the main terrace
- 1 seafront living room with 2 quality sofa beds and access to the upper floor terrace. This living room has been specially designed to be closed as a proper fifth bedroom to sleep 2 adults
- Special feature: the so-called "dream-area" with a twin designer sun bed, located halfway down to the sea
- Comfortably sleeps 8 to 10 adults
- Modern and minimalistic design, high quality designer furniture and fittings
- Air conditioning and floor heating in every room
- Indoor and outdoor high speed wifi Internet access
- Indoor and outdoor Bose hifi system operated with a bluetooth amplifier (works with every smartphone)
- Flatscreen with Playstation 3 with over 60 english, french and german movies and 20 games (racing, action, kids, sports...)
- Flatscreen with DVD and satellite dish with subscription to various english, french and germand pay channels !
- Hairdryers, bedlinen, bathtowels and sunbathing towels are provided
- Books (english, german, french)
- Nespresso coffee machine (50 pads provided per week) & normal coffee machine
- Safe deposit box
- Alarm system
- Welcome basket
- Parking area for up to 3 cars, closed by electric gate
- Operated under official tourist license in compliance with legal architectural and safety guidelines
- Mosquito screens (although almost no moskitos in this area)
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher (10 tabs provided per week)
- Storage room with washing machine
- High quality Dunlopillo and Morpheus mattresses (a good night's sleep is most important for a great holiday)
- Home delivery of food available
- Initially designed as a 5 bedroom villa, the plans were changed so as to merge 2 bedrooms into a single one, allowing for a freestanding designer bathtub to be integrated in the bedroom... This villa is definitely all about water and luxury.
> The location
The detached villa spreads on a plot of 4500 sqm, located directly at the first row of the seaand enjoys complete privacy from the second row villas. The landscape has voluntarily been left untouched, so as to allow for a complete symbiosis with nature. When the Bose sound system is switched off, the only sound you'll hear will come from the waves.
The Akrotiri area is largely unspoilt by tourism, assuring a quiet retreat for your stay. It is yet ideally located whatever type of holiday you are looking forward to.
If you want to live the laid back Cretan life, you will find several traditional local taverns within a few minutes drive, where you can enjoy the healthy and tasty local Cretan kitchen at its best. ?You will of course find several cozy sandy beaches in the direct neighbourhood (amongst which Stavros, famously known from the movie “Zorba The Greek”) or you can take a trip to the rocky mountainside to visit the Moni Kirias monastery and the small and intimate creek of Pelagos.
If you are more into nightlife, shopping or visiting ancient cities, take a 20-30 minutes drive along the shoreline to the old venetian harbour city of Chania, where you'll find everything from day cruises to nightclubs over fashion, shops and world cuisine restaurants. Nevertheless, Chania has managed to remain one of the most preserved and authentic antique cities of Crete and is definitely worth some trips.
If you want to discover two of the most amazing beaches of the Mediterranean, plan a daytrip to Elafonisos and a (half-)day trip to Kissamou.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 4 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 4 En suites|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Single beds (3), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
About this location
The Chania Prefecture region
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
30 Aug 2014
"Amazing view, great modern design and total privacy"
We were 2 families with kids and everyone just loved it. The villa has a fantastic modern design, high quality furniture and good beds. But most of all, it's the amazing view we all liked the mos… More