The Treehouse with sea view, balcony & garden
from £64 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £64 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
House / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4
A recent visitor reviews: "The quality of the light is remarkable; and the sea a deep blue that is barely believable. We existed in a bubble of pleasure all the time we were there"
The TREE-HOUSE is suitable for 2-5 people with its own private entrance and courtyard/garden from the south of the property and with a great view of the sea and the whole village from its private balcony. It's inside ground area is 80 sq. m. plus another 80 sq.m. for the courtyard and balcony. Please visit our website at tree-house.gr for more details about the property and special offers.
* The house is ideally situated for you to unlock the unique flavor of the village. It is positioned in the quietest and safest area with easy parking and within walking distance from the center of the village and the harbor (10 min) through Ermioni's "old town". You will find the place clean and tidy, with fresh, five-star-quality linen and towels. Situated at the top of the hill, the property has a sea view from both sides of the Ermioni peninsular.
* IT'S ideal for couples or families that what to relax in a spacious and comfortable place and explore the area too.
* THERE are many sandy beaches all around our area that you have to explore and choose from. We shall provide you with all you need to know about the area, so that you will visit only the best and unspoilt.
* ERMIONI is very close to many famous historical sites and islands which you can visit on daily excursions. These include Nafplio town, Epidavros ancient theater, Mycenae archeological site and of course Hydra, Spetses and Poros islands.
* OUR guests should expect a very friendly family like holiday, in a private spotless property. We will guide you to the best local shops and restaurants, hidden gems and the intriguing local landmarks: the things you won't find in any guidebook. This will help you escape the tourist traps and to experience the village and the area the way the locals do.
* FANCY a movie? Head to the Portoheli open air summer cinema and watch a different blockbuster every day. Want to explore other areas? Drive to the port of Costa (just a 20 minute drive away from the house) jump into the traditional “kaiki” (wooden boat) which will take you to Spetses island in just 20 minutes. Walk around the little streets of Spetses and explore the shops and the buildings.
* WHAT about a visit to Methana peninsula and its volcano and the best place for Greek desserts? What about the Monastery of Avgo? Visit in a local farm? You won't find all these in the books or in the Tripadvisor! Ermioni to Fournoi village through the gorge? Kounoupi beach? Scuba diving? Boat trip? Just ask and we'll let you know, because all these are not the obvious touristy places but a lot more special. If not interested, just visit Epidavros ancient theater, Mycenae archaeological site, Nafplio town/fort, Hydra and Poros island, eat at some very nice tavervas, swim in many beautiful beaches and relax in our property.
* IF you are used to hotels, our property is simply better maintained (because it is a home), it is cheaper and about ... three times the size!
PS. We advice you to always let us know about your specific needs in terms of days of stay, arrival/departure times, extra person, baby cot, transportation, etc. We are very flexible and we can make special arrangements if we know in advance.
There is an extra short stay cleanng fee if you stay for less than 4 days which is at 50 GBP.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||200 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Athens International Airport, El. Venizelos 180 km, Nearest railway: Korinth 100 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Bunk Beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Further details indoors|
* This FRESH, modern, non-smoking accommodation has a bright, spacious living room with large, comfortable sofa, armchair, TV, DVD, CD, dining table and chairs. Various games, books, magazines, CDs and DVDs.
* WE make sure that you will find a really spotless house by personally attending the full and detailed cleaning of the property.
* THE Tree-House is fully air-conditioned. It has one air conditioner in each bedroom and one in the open plan kitchen-living room. You will never fill the heat inside since the house is modernly built and insulated.
* ONE bedroom has a double traditional metal bed, two bed side tables with reading lamps, lots of fitted wardrobes and coat hangers. The other bedroom has twin bunk beds and lots of fitted wardrobes. Baby cot is available and can be included in one of the bedrooms. An additional bed can be included in the children's bedroom to accommodate families of five.
* THERE is a separate bathroom with sink, toilet, shower and bath as well as a second outdoor shower in the private garden.
* In our GOURMET kitchen you will find top-of-the-line cooking gear: stainless steel appliances, cutlery, toaster, roasting pan, different types of pots and pans, serving platters, casseroles, cutting board, pot holders, juicer, wine opener, kitchen towels.
* The house has a beautiful dining table (sitting 4-6 people), a very comfortable sitting room (modern wooden table, triple sofa and arm chair) and a modern bathroom. The big modern dining table can also be used for your work on your portable.
* The living room and dining area are spacious and airy with views to the sea and Hydra island from the balcony. On one side there is direct access to the balcony and on the side you have the veranda and courtyard/garden.
* All linen and towels are included. Don't bring your beach towels with you. We provide them.
* THE high standard of modern furnishing makes this spotless holiday house ideal for families or couples. For the winter, double glazed windows and central heating make the stay very comfortable. In the sitting room there is a TV, video and DVD player but also you'll find: photo albums of the area, a photo calendar, analytical information about things to do and places to visit, maps, magazines, DVDs, notebooks, pens, pencils.
|Further details outdoors|
The property is located in the quietest and most peaceful area of the village with very easy parking and no traffic.
Ideal area for walks with great sea views all around.
Just 10 minutes walk through the beautiful old town to the center of Ermioni and the two ports.
* On the north side there is a balcony with a traditional wooden table and four comfortable arm chairs. The view is great with the village, the sea, the "Bisti" pine tree peninsula and Hydra island.
* Depending on the time of the day, you can choose between the balcony (sea view) and the veranda with the beautiful traditional courtyard/garden on the south side of the house. The garden/courtyard is beautiful both during the day and the evening.
* The private garden is partly shaded making it ideal for sunbathing with the company of a book and a cold drink. In the garden there is a shower under the trees and a barbeque.
* Included in the rental rate: welcome pack, water, electricity, air-conditioning, bedroom linen, bathroom / kitchen / beach towels.
* Refundable security/damage deposit of £160 or 200 Euros is required for all bookings.
* Check In at 16:00 and Check Out at 10:00. Flexible except on changeover days.
* Pets or any other animals are not allowed.
* Strictly no smoking.
* Wifi is free
* A rental agreement will include all above conditions.
Please visit our website at tree-house.gr for more details about the property.
The Argolis Region
The Peloponnese, Greece: the perfect break
The Peloponnese may be Greece's mythical heart, but a holiday here is not all about the ancients.
"Ignore the islands", turn left at Athens and make the journey that defeated Nero across the dramatic Corinth canal, for it is in the Peloponnese that you will find staggering landscapes, soaring mountains and the mythical heart of Greece. Fill your lungs with the scent of olives, oranges, cypresses and history. The cast of ancient characters is a classicist's dream – Clytemnestra's murderous welcome of Agamemnon returning home to Mycenae from the Trojan War; Nestor's Palace at Pylos, from which Odysseus's son set out in search of his father; the inspiration for the river Styx and the entrance to Hades. And you don't have to own a well-thumbed Thucydides to feel a thrill driving through the once-mighty city states of Corinth and Sparta.
But it's not all about the ancients: the Peloponnese today is an un spoilt patchwork of dizzying mountains, deep gorges, green valleys and wild flower meadows.
OUR DESCRIPTION: Peloponesse region is in the south of Greece and is one of the most historically important areas of the country. Ermioni village is located in Argolida which is a prefecture in the East Peloponnese. Argolida is a highly developed prefecture, blessed with natural beauty, glorious beaches, charming villages and very interesting archaeological discoveries.
Our property is the good base from where someone would visit many well known historical sites such as: Nafplio (1 h), the Ancient Theatre of Epidavros (45 min), the Mycenae Archeological site and Museum (1.5 h), Tirinth (1.5 h). Daily visits to the island of Hydra (20 min by hydrofoil), the beautiful island of Spetses (45 min) and the island of Poros (1 h) are considered very good excursions.
The Peloponnese has even more to offer if someone decides to drive further than to 2 hours. Places like Nemea, Mani, Olympia, Monemvasia, Diros Cave, Mystras (one of the best preserved Byzantine fortress) and many more, are worth visiting if you have the time to travel.
Ermioni is the closest to Athens holiday area that has so much to offer (2 hours by car or high speed boat). The village of Ermioni is a beautiful traditional village that sits on a peninsula opposite the island of Hydra. Surrounded by sea, Ermioni is a nice and lively town with some good and beautifully located restaurants near the seaside. It has a nice unspoiled forest area where one can stroll around. The area is surrounded by 100 km of coastline, including numerous private beaches where the sea is very calm and safe.
The village is beautiful during the summer and the winter with very good climate all year round. During the summer (from June until the beginning of September), average temperatures remain over 30°C, which makes that coastal properties in Ermioni very popular during summer. The rest of the year in Ermioni remains pretty warm, with the winter months still averaging over 10°C.
In the village there are many traditional houses to see and there are some spots which are excellent to take great photographs. There is a folkloric museum, 5 churches, a beautiful monastery, a few bakers, 2 banks, post office, 2 pharmacies, cafes, bars, 2 supermarkets, tavernas with lots of octopus, Greek Ouzo, wine and fresh fish from the local fishermen.
Our property is an ideal destination for those who want to experience a traditional Greek holiday in a family friendly environment. Walking in places like: the gorge of Katafyki or the pine covered Bisti peninsular (ideal for rock bathing) or the old town or the top of the Ermioni hill by the St. Ermioni church, is a great way to relax.
Madrakia is the second port of the village in the south side of Ermioni and is the liveliest area of the village in the evening. There are many tavernas, bars and cafeterias by the sea and we shall point out for you the best places to eat and drink.
Ermioni is producing many local products such as the well-known olive oil and pomegranates. Don't miss the Thursday market in the main port of Ermioni. There is a new football ground in Ermioni and two brand new tennis courts (free to use) just afew minutesaway from the Treehouse. For those looking for water sports (fun games, wind surfing, sailing, water skiing, scuba diving, etc), there are at least 2-3 places in close proximity offering such facilities.
Our cuisine is a delicious mix of fresh fish, meat and vegetables cooked with large amounts of lemon, onions, garlic, herbs and of course olive oil. Should you decide to stay with us in Ermioni village, fresh seafood is a must.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
13 Oct 2014
"What a wonderful place with great hosts"
The Tree House is presumably so called due to its location at the top of the hill! The routes down to the port are many and varied making every walk an adventure and feast for the eyes. wandering along narrow cobbled streets taking in laden pommegranite trees , colourful courtyards and stunning sea views all against the backdrop of the bluest skies.
The sea is clear and warm , there are walks in all directions offering wonderful views and the waterside restaurants are friendly unpretentious places where you can watch the yachts returning after a days sailing as the sun sinks down behind them.
A visit to Hydra is a must. It is very different to Ermionne and if shopping is your thing you will have every opportunity here.
Niko and Yota are amazing hosts and could not have done more to make us welcome.
5 Oct 2014
"Spacious and well-equipped apartment run by welcoming and helpful hosts."
The apartment is in a lovely position on top of the hill, with a gentle walk down to the port below, through narrow paved streets between typical Greek houses with bougainvillea spilling over their white walls. And what could be better than sitting having dinner by the sea watching the sun set and the moon rise, while the water laps gently against the harbour wall? Ermioni is a real place where Greek people live and work, so much more interesting than a tourist resort. Even without a car we found plenty to keep us busy, swimming and walking, visiting the market and exploring the town, or taking the hydrofoil to beautiful Hydra. Nikos and Yota were terrific hosts, always helpful but never intrusive.
19 Nov 2013
"A lovely place in a wonderful location"
The Tree House sits atop a hill offering beautiful views of the sea and surrounding hills. The quality of the light is remarkable; and the sea a deep blue that is barely believable. The house itsel… More
7 Nov 2013
We spent three weeks at the Pinetree in September'13, and we fell in love with the place. In desperate need of relaxation, sun and sea, we found exactly what we were looking for. We stayed there, day after day, on our private balcony enjoying the views of the whole village and the sea, in our private courtyard sunbathing and reading. Enjoying the quietness and the summer breeze and having a glass of rose wine or a Greek coffee every now and then.
We also had a couple of great BQs in our garden. And breakfast in the balcony which combined with the setting was a perfect start into the day.
The rooms are just like at home with every comfort. Only two of us, so the space provide was more than enough great with a great sitting room and big modern kitchen table that gave us lots of space for reading/writing and surfing.
The handmade guides in the Treehouse take you to the places you would like to visit but if you talk to the very helpful owners (always there to help but still making sure your have your privacy), you will really know where to eat, what to visit, when to visit, what to look for, ... really useful information! They are local people and very polite. Lots of places to swim but don't forget to ask them if you want to visit the best.
We would definetely come back to enjoy such peaceful and relaxing days at the Treehouse of Ermioni again and again
7 Nov 2013
"Wonderful hospitality ... great apartment"
My wife, our little girl and I spend a wonderful forthnight at the Treehouse. We visited in May 2013 and the weather was the best possible allowing us to swim almost every day. This is our second visi… More
20 Sep 2013
The tree house , located on the top of the hill at Ermioni is a very nice play to stay and to visit all around the Peloponese high sopts. The house is very comfortable and the owners , Nikos and Yota… More
16 Oct 2012
"a conseiller vivement - the place to be"
Enchanté de nos vacances tout est parfait. je conseille de regarder le site perso de tree house- tout y est decrit et tout est véridique.
Les propriétaires Nikos et yota sont tres acceuillants et donnent d'excellents conseils pour les excursions.
La région est tres belle et typiquement grec - hors saison peu ou pas de touristes étranger à la grèce et aussi peu de touristes grec sauf le week-end ou c'est un peu plus animé.
26 Aug 2012
"Beautiful apartment with wonderful sea views, and an excellent base"
We spent a week here at the end of July, and would thoroughly recommend it, either as a base for touring the local sights - Epidavros, Nafplio, Spetse etc - or for simply having a relaxing break visiting some of the local beaches.
We loved sitting out on the balcony for breakfast and our evening meal. When it got too hot, we could always escape inside and enjoy the air conditioning. Ermioni offers everything you need in terms of supermarkets, restaurants and local walks and is good for bathing off the rocks. For beaches, you need to go a little further afield, but with the help of Nikos' directions and maps, it is not hard to find a quiet cove, with crystal clear waters and very few people around.
We visited the Corinth Canal and Epidavros on our way down to Ermioni (both definitely worth a stop) and took in some of the more local attractions during the week we were there - Spetse and Poros are easy to reach via a short drive and ferry ride, and some local caves, (that we never would have spotted without Nikos' directions), were fascinating. When we needed a doctor one day, it was good to have Yota on hand - and Nikos at the end of a phone line - to advise, and direct us to the local medical centre. We were also very grateful for Nikos' advice on the best places to visit on our way home, when we spent 3 days driving down to Monemvasia and coming back up through Sparta/Mitras, Mycenae and Nafplio - all with an amazing history and absolutely stunning views - if you have the energy to climb all the steps in the heat!
We would love to go back one day and see more.
14 Dec 2011
"Ermioni-Great place like the good old days"
The Tree House conducted by the owner Nikos and his wife Yota is really "something to write home about". we are family with 2 kids (6 & 8 y/o) came first time to the Tree House 4 years ago and since than we come every summer again and again. the house is well equiped with all it is needed for the vacation,rooms are comfortable and well maintained. the location is perfect , on top of the hill where all the village is seen from above.small and pleasent garden from one side and wide great balcony with view to the see from the other side gives you real tranquility. the owners Nikos & Yota sre warm and friendly couple that would do their best to help and give you good advices and recomondations. not to speak about Yota coocking with her Greece specialite.
We found the house ideal for families. Nice beaches with 10-20 minutes driving and the the village of Ermioni is nice and quiet place to stroll around. Also good location to drive to Nafplion (1 hour) and to take the Hydrofill to Hydra or evening visit to the islands around of Spetes.
the fact that we plan to come for the fifth time this summer speaks for itself!!!
25 Oct 2011
"très bel appartement dans un coin superbe"
Un appartement très bien équipé, propre, qui domine la ville d'Ermioni. Très belle vue depuis la terrasse. Très bon accueil de la part de Nikos et Giota.
You're booking with
- 7 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:18 Apr 2015
Based in Greece
Credit cards accepted