House | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
A recent visitor reviews: "The quality of the light is remarkable; and the sea a deep blue that is barely believable. We existed in a bubble of pleasure all the time we were there"
The TREE-HOUSE is suitable for 2-5 people with its own private entrance and courtyard/garden from the south of the property and with a great view of the sea and the whole village from its private balcony. It's inside ground area is 80 sq. m. plus another 80 sq.m. for the courtyard and balcony. Please visit our website at tree-house.gr for more details about the property and special offers.
* The house is ideally situated for you to unlock the unique flavor of the village. It is positioned in the quietest and safest area with easy parking and within walking distance from the center of the village and the harbor (10 min) through Ermioni's "old town". You will find the place clean and tidy, with fresh, five-star-quality linen and towels. Situated at the top of the hill, the property has a sea view from both sides of the Ermioni peninsular.
* IT'S ideal for couples or families that what to relax in a spacious and comfortable place and explore the area too.
* THERE are many sandy beaches all around our area that you have to explore and choose from. We shall provide you with all you need to know about the area, so that you will visit only the best and unspoilt.
* ERMIONI is very close to many famous historical sites and islands which you can visit on daily excursions. These include Nafplio town, Epidavros ancient theater, Mycenae archeological site and of course Hydra, Spetses and Poros islands.
* OUR guests should expect a very friendly family like holiday, in a private spotless property. We will guide you to the best local shops and restaurants, hidden gems and the intriguing local landmarks: the things you won't find in any guidebook. This will help you escape the tourist traps and to experience the village and the area the way the locals do.
* FANCY a movie? Head to the Portoheli open air summer cinema and watch a different blockbuster every day. Want to explore other areas? Drive to the port of Costa (just a 20 minute drive away from the house) jump into the traditional “kaiki” (wooden boat) which will take you to Spetses island in just 20 minutes. Walk around the little streets of Spetses and explore the shops and the buildings.
* WHAT about a visit to Methana peninsula and its volcano and the best place for Greek desserts? What about the Monastery of Avgo? Visit in a local farm? You won't find all these in the books or in the Tripadvisor! Ermioni to Fournoi village through the gorge? Kounoupi beach? Scuba diving? Boat trip? Just ask and we'll let you know, because all these are not the obvious touristy places but a lot more special. If not interested, just visit Epidavros ancient theater, Mycenae archaeological site, Nafplio town/fort, Hydra and Poros island, eat at some very nice tavervas, swim in many beautiful beaches and relax in our property.
* IF you are used to hotels, our property is simply better maintained (because it is a home), it is cheaper and about ... three times the size!
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||200 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Athens International Airport, El. Venizelos 180 km, Nearest railway: Korinth 100 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Further details indoors|
* This FRESH, modern, non-smoking accommodation has a bright, spacious living room with large, comfortable sofa, armchair, TV, DVD, CD, dining table and chairs. Various games, books, magazines, CDs and DVDs.
* WE make sure that you will find a really spotless house by personally attending the full and detailed cleaning of the property.
* THE Tree-House is fully air-conditioned. It has one air conditioner in each bedroom and one in the open plan kitchen-living room. You will never fill the heat inside since the house is modernly built and insulated.
* ONE bedroom has a double traditional metal bed, two bed side tables with reading lamps, lots of fitted wardrobes and coat hangers. The other bedroom has twin bunk beds and lots of fitted wardrobes. Baby cot is available and can be included in one of the bedrooms. An additional bed can be included in the children's bedroom to accommodate families of five.
* THERE is a separate bathroom with sink, toilet, shower and bath as well as a second outdoor shower in the private garden.
* In our GOURMET kitchen you will find top-of-the-line cooking gear: stainless steel appliances, cutlery, toaster, roasting pan, different types of pots and pans, serving platters, casseroles, cutting board, pot holders, juicer, wine opener, kitchen towels.
* The house has a beautiful dining table (sitting 4-6 people), a very comfortable sitting room (modern wooden table, triple sofa and arm chair) and a modern bathroom. The big modern dining table can also be used for your work on your portable.
* The living room and dining area are spacious and airy with views to the sea and Hydra island from the balcony. On one side there is direct access to the balcony and on the side you have the veranda and courtyard/garden.
* All linen and towels are included. Don't bring your beach towels with you. We provide them.
* THE high standard of modern furnishing makes this spotless holiday house ideal for families or couples. For the winter, double glazed windows and central heating make the stay very comfortable. In the sitting room there is a TV, video and DVD player but also you'll find: photo albums of the area, a photo calendar, analytical information about things to do and places to visit, maps, magazines, DVDs, notebooks, pens, pencils.
|Further details outdoors|
* THE house is based in the quietest area of the village and definitely the one with the best view and surroundings.
* ON the north side there is a balcony with a traditional wooden table and four comfortable arm chairs. The view is great with the village, the sea, the "Bisti" pine tree peninsula and Hydra island.
* DEPENDING on the time of the day, you can choose between the balcony (sea view) and the veranda with the beautiful traditional courtyard/garden on the south side of the house. The garden/courtyard is beautiful both during the day and the evening.
* THE private garden is partly shaded (from the trees) making it ideal for sunbathing with the company of a book and a cold drink. In the garden there is a shower under the trees and a barbeque.
* JUST outside the house, there are also trees and lots of parking space.
* 25% deposit of total rental fee must be paid to confirm booking. Final payment must be made 8 weeks before arriving to the house.
* Included in the rental rate: welcome pack, water, electricity, air-conditioning, bedroom linen, bathroom / kitchen / beach towels.
* Refundable security/damage deposit of £210 or 250 Euros is required for all bookings.
* Check In at 16:00 and Check Out at 10:00. Flexible except on changeover days.
* Pets or any other animals are not allowed.
* Strictly no smoking (but it's OK in the garden, courtyard, balcony).
* A rental agreement will include all above conditions.
Please visit our website at tree-house.gr for more details about the property.
The Peloponnese region
PELOPONNESE is in the south of Greece and is one of the most historically important areas of the country. Ermioni village is located in Argolida which is a prefecture in the East Peloponnese. Argolida is a highly developed prefecture, blessed with natural beauty, glorious beaches, charming villages and very interesting archaeological discoveries.
* OUR property is the good base from where someone would visit many well known historical sites such as: Nafplio (1 h), the Ancient Theatre of Epidavros (45 min), the Mycenae Archeological site and Museum (1.5 h), Tirinth (1.5 h). Daily visits to the island of Hydra (20 min by hydrofoil), the beautiful island of Spetses (45 min) and the island of Poros (1 h) are considered very good excursions.
* THE REGION of Peloponnese has even more to offer if someone decides to drive further than to 2 hours. Places like Nemea, Mani, Olympia, Monemvasia, Diros Cave, Mystras (one of the best preserved Byzantine fortress) and many more, are worth visiting if you have the time to travel.
* PELOPONNESE CUISINE: Our cuisine is a delicious mix of fresh fish, meat and vegetables cooked with large amounts of lemon, onions, garlic, herbs and ... olive oil. Should you decide to stay with us, fresh seafood is a must.
ERMIONI is the closest to Athens holiday area that has so much to offer (2 hours by car or high speed boat). The village of Ermioni is a beautiful traditional village that sits on a peninsula opposite the island of Hydra. Surrounded by sea, Ermioni is a nice and lively town with some good and beautifully located restaurants near the seaside. It has a nice unspoiled forest area where one can stroll around. The area is surrounded by 100 km of coastline, including numerous private beaches where the sea is very calm and safe.
* THE village is beautiful during the summer and the winter with very good climate all year round. During the summer (from June until the beginning of September), average temperatures remain over 30°C, which makes that coastal properties in Ermioni very popular during summer. The rest of the year in Ermioni remains pretty warm, with the winter months still averaging over 10°C.
* IN the village there are many traditional houses to see and there are some spots which are excellent to take great photographs. There is a folkloric museum, 5 churches, a beautiful monastery, a few bakers, 2 banks, post office, 2 pharmacies, cafes, bars, 2 supermarkets, tavernas with lots of octopus, Greek Ouzo, wine and fresh fish from the local fishermen.
* OUR house is an ideal destination for those who want to experience a traditional Greek holiday in a family friendly environment. Walking in places like: the gorge of Katafyki or the pine covered BISTI peninsular (ideal for rock bathing) or the old town or the top of the Ermioni hill by the St. Ermioni church, is a great way to relax.
* MANDRAKIA is the second port of the village in the south side of Ermioni and is the liveliest area of the village in the evening. There are many tavernas, bars and cafeterias by the sea and we shall point out for you the best places to eat and drink.
* ERMIONI is producing many local products such as the well-known olive oil and pomegranates. Don't miss the Thursday market in the main port of Ermioni. There is a new football ground in Ermioni and at least 4-5 tennis courts around the area of Ermioni. For those looking for water sports (fun games, wind surfing, sailing, water skiing, scuba diving, etc), there are at least 2-3 places in close proximity offering such facilities.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
- 6 Years listed
85% Response rate
Based in Greece
Credit cards accepted
- 174 properties
- 31 properties
- Porto Heli
- 30 properties
- 20 properties
- 13 properties
- Saronic Islands, Hydra
- 11 properties
- 11 properties
- 11 properties
- 9 properties
- 9 properties
- 9 properties
- 6 properties