The Sea Urchin
House | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
The SEA URCHIN is a small studio (30 sq.m.) with two single beds that can be connected to form a large double. It has its own private entrance from the west side of the property and with the best view of the sea, the village and the mountains.
The studio is ideal for couples that what to relax in a comfortable place and explore our area. The studio has a small balcony with the best view of all apartments in the property.
The SEA URCHIN has its own private entrance with a small garden and a few steps.
* THERE are many sandy beaches all around our area that you have to explore and choose from. We shall provide you with all you need to know about the area, so that you will visit only the best and unspoilt.
* ERMIONI is very close to many famous historical sites and islands which you can visit on daily excursions (Nafplio, Epidavros, Mycenae, Hydra island, Spetses Island and Poros islands).
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||200 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Athens International Airport, El. Venizelos 180 km, Nearest railway: Korinth 100 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 3, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
* THE SEA URCHIN has a very quiet ceiling fun in the main room.
* THERE is a separate bathroom with sink, toilet and shower.
* In the small KITCHEN you will find all the necessary cooking gear.
* There is a small TABLE for two next to the kitchen.
* All LINEN and towels are included.
|Further details outdoors|
THE house is based in the quietest area of the village and definitely the one with the best view and surroundings.
* ON the north side there is a balcony with a small table and chairs. The view is great with the village, the sea, the "Bisti" pine tree peninsula and Hydra island, all in front of your balcony. All these together with a really panoramic view of the hills and mountains.
* JUST outside the house, there are also trees and lots of parking space.
* Included in the rental rate: welcome pack, water, electricity, air-conditioning or ceiling fun, bedroom linen, bathroom / kitchen / beach towels.
* Refundable security/damage deposit of £125 or 150 Euros is required for all bookings.
* Check In at 15:00 and Check Out at 11:00. Flexible except on changeover days.
* Pets or any other animals are not allowed.
* Strictly no smoking.
* A Rental agreement will include all above conditions.
Please visit our website at tree-house.gr for more details about the property.
The Peloponnese region
PELOPONNESE is in the south of Greece and is one of the most historically important areas of the country. Ermioni village is located in Argolida which is a prefecture in the East Peloponnese. Argolida is a highly developed prefecture, blessed with natural beauty, glorious beaches, charming villages and very interesting archaeological discoveries.
* OUR property is the good base from where someone would visit many well known historical sites such as: Nafplio (1 h), the Ancient Theatre of Epidavros (45 min), the Mycenae Archeological site and Museum (1.5 h), Tirinth (1.5 h). Daily visits to the island of Hydra (20 min by hydrofoil), the beautiful island of Spetses (45 min) and the island of Poros (1 h) are considered very good excursions.
* THE REGION of Peloponnese has even more to offer if someone decides to drive further than to 2 hours. Places like Nemea, Mani, Olympia, Monemvasia, Diros Cave, Mystras (one of the best preserved Byzantine fortress) and many more, are worth visiting if you have the time to travel.
* PELOPONNESE CUISINE: Our cuisine is a delicious mix of fresh fish, meat and vegetables cooked with large amounts of lemon, onions, garlic, herbs and ... olive oil. Should you decide to stay with us, fresh seafood is a must. We prefer ... vegetarian kind of food … like stuffed tomatoes, peppers and marrow. Depending on your time of visit we can provide vegetables, mandarins, oranges, olive oil, pomegranates, etc from our own farm.
ERMIONI is the closest to Athens holiday area that has so much to offer (2 hours by car or high speed boat). The village of Ermioni is a beautiful traditional village that sits on a peninsula opposite the island of Hydra. Surrounded by sea, Ermioni is a nice and lively town with some good and beautifully located restaurants near the seaside. It has a nice unspoiled forest area where one can stroll around. The area is surrounded by 100 km of coastline, including numerous private beaches where the sea is very calm and safe.
* THE village is beautiful during the summer and the winter with very good climate all year round. During the summer (from June until the beginning of September), average temperatures remain over 30°C, which makes that coastal properties in Ermioni very popular during summer. The rest of the year in Ermioni remains pretty warm, with the winter months still averaging over 10°C.
* IN the village there are many traditional houses to see and there are some spots which are excellent to take great photographs. There is a folkloric museum, 5 churches, a beautiful monastery, a few bakers, 2 banks, post office, 2 pharmacies, cafes, bars, 2 supermarkets, tavernas with lots of octopus, Greek Ouzo, wine and fresh fish from the local fishermen.
* OUR house is an ideal destination for those who want to experience a traditional Greek holiday in a family friendly environment. Walking in places like: the gorge of Katafyki or the pine covered BISTI peninsular (ideal for rock bathing) or the old town or the top of the Ermioni hill by the St. Ermioni church, is a great way to relax.
* MANDRAKIA is the second port of the village in the south side of Ermioni and is the liveliest area of the village in the evening. There are many tavernas, bars and cafeterias by the sea and we shall point out for you the best places to eat and drink.
* ERMIONI is producing many local products such as the well-known olive oil and pomegranates. Don’t miss the Thursday market in the main port of Ermioni. There is a new football ground in Ermioni and at least 4-5 tennis courts around the area of Ermioni. For those looking for water sports (fun games, wind surfing, sailing, water skiing, scuba diving, etc), there are at least 2-3 places in close proximity offering such facilities.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
19 Sep 2014
"Great location and outstanding hosts"
The apartment was modern, cool, clean and very well equipped and presented. Bear in mind it is at the top of the old town hill (15 minutes lovely winding walk up hill) - but the result is wonderful views from the balcony. But the best bit is the relaxed, friendly, helpful welcome from Nicos and Yota. They collected us from the ferry, helped orient us and then gave us brilliant suggestions for things to do in our precious few days (and helped organise if needed): eating places, outings to a pre-historic cave, a wonderful beach, and tips for seeing Epidavros (a must see).
We hired a small car from Pops Cars in town - good car, friendly service, and we'd strongly recommend a car to get around to see the country side, coast and sights (like Napflio). But allow time to find the rather obscure Pops drop-off centre near Athens Airport if you do a one-way hire like we did.
All in all a brilliant place. We loved Ermioni and will be back and for sure staying at one of Nicos and Yota's apartments.
18 Sep 2014
"Great stay in Ermioni"
Unbeatable view! Very nice place and large (30 sq.m) compared to other studios with easy, almost private parking area in a shaded area. Peaceful and relaxing area but still just 10 min walk to the center of Ermioni. First time we visit such a spotless place. Self catering but very well equipped so it is like you were at home. The very quiet ceiling fun was a very good alternative since we didn't want to use the air conditioning. The welcome pack in the refrigerator (free) also a nice thought of the very helpful and polite lady owner. Hope to be back soon for a longer stay. PS: The 2 larger apartments are excellent for a family or 2 couples.
12 Sep 2014
"Excellent value for cost"
Excellent location and spectacular view and environment
Giota and Nikos, the owners of the property, were exceptionally helpfull and friendly.
30 Aug 2014
La struttura è nuovissima e curata in ogni dettaglio.L'appartamento è silenzioso e con affaccio panoramico sul golfo. Il proprietario è stato estremamente cordiale e disponibile… More
Thank you for your review.
We are very glad that you have enjoyed your stay in our studio.
N & Y
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
- 7 Years listed
90% Response rate
Calendar last updated:13 Aug 2014
Based in Greece
Credit cards accepted
- 521 properties
- 58 properties
- Porto Heli
- 35 properties
- 33 properties
- 27 properties
- Saronic Islands, Hydra
- 27 properties
- 23 properties
- 22 properties
- 19 properties
- 15 properties
- 14 properties
- 13 properties
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- 10 properties
- 9 properties
- Porto Rafti
- 8 properties
- 7 properties
- Poros Island
- 7 properties
- 6 properties