House | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
The PINETREE is suitable for 2-5 people and has its own private entrance from the north side of the property and with a view of the sea and the whole village. It's inside area is 100 sq. m. Please visit our website at tree-house.gr for more details about the property and special offers.
* The house is ideally situated for you to unlock the unique flavor of the village, within walking distance from the center and the harbor (10 min) through the Ermioni "old town". You will find the place clean and tidy, with fresh, five-star-quality linen and towels. It has a great sea view from both sides (North & South) since it is situated at the top of the Ermioni hill. Ermioni village is a peninsular surrounded by sea and the property is in the quietest and safe area very close to the forest and only 150 m from the sea.
* IT'S ideal for couples or families that what to relax in a spacious and comfortable place and explore the area too.
* THERE are many sandy beaches all around our area that you have to explore and choose from. We shall provide you with all you need to know about the area, so that you will visit only the best and unspoilt.
* ERMIONI is very close to many famous historical sites and islands which you can visit on daily excursions (Nafplio, Epidavros, Mycenae, Hydra island, Spetses Island and Poros islands).
* OUR guests should expect a very friendly family like holiday, in a private spotless property where we also spend some of our holidays. We will guide you to the best local shops and restaurants, hidden gems and the intriguing local landmarks: the things you won't find in any guidebook. This will help you escape the tourist traps and to experience the village and the area the way the locals do.
* Fancy a movie? Head to the Portoheli open air summer cinema and watch a different blockbuster every day. Want to explore other areas? Drive to the port of Costa (just a 20 minute drive away from the house) jump into the traditional “kaiki” (wooden boat) which will take you to Spetses island in just 20 minutes. Walk around the little streets of Spetses and explore the shops and the buildings.
* WHAT about a visit to Methana peninsula and its volcano and the best place for Greek desserts? What about Monastery of Avgo? Visit in a local farm? You won't find all these in the books or in tripadvisor! Ermioni to Fournoi village through the gorge? Kounoupi beach? Scuba diving? Boat trip? Just ask and we'll let you know, because all these are not the obvious touristy places but a lot more special. If not interested, just visit Epidavros ancient theater, Mycenae archaeological site, Nafplio town/fort, Hydra and Poros island, eat at some very nice tavervas, swim in many beautiful beaches and relax in our property.
* IF you are used to hotels, our property is simply better maintained (because it is a home), it is cheaper and about ... three times the size!
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||200 m|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Athens International Airport, El. Venizelos 180 km, Nearest railway: Korinth 100 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Bicycles available|
|Further details indoors|
This FRESH, modern, non-smoking accommodation has a bright, spacious living room with large, comfortable triple sofa and double sofa, TV, DVD, CD, dining table and chairs. Various games, books, magazines, CDs and DVDs.
* WE make sure that you will find a really spotless house by personally attending the full and detailed cleaning of the property.
* THE PINETREE has a large air-conditioner in the open plan kitchen-living room. There is also a very quiet ceiling fun in each bedroom. You will never fill the heat inside since the house is modernly built and insulated.
* ONE bedroom has a double traditional metal bed, two bed side tables with reading lamps, lots of fitted wardrobes and coat hangers. The other bedroom has two single beds and lots of fitted wardrobes. A baby cot is available and can be included in one of the bedrooms. An additional bed can be included in the living room to accommodate families of five.
* THERE is a separate bathroom with sink, toilet, shower and bath tab.
* In our GOURMET kitchen you will find top-of-the-line cooking gear: stainless steel appliances, cutlery, toaster, roasting pan, different types of pots and pans, serving platters, casseroles, cutting board, pot holders, juicer, wine opener, kitchen towels.
* The house has a beautiful dining table (sitting 6 people), a very large and comfortable sitting room with a triple and a double sofa. The big modern dining table can also be used for your work on your portable. The living room and dining area are spacious and airy with views to the sea and Hydra island from the balcony.
* All linen and towels are included. Don't bring your beach towels with you. We provide them.
* THE high standard of modern furnishing makes this spotless holiday house ideal for families or couples. For the winter, double glazed windows and central heating make the stay very comfortable. In the sitting room there is a TV, video and DVD player but also you'll find: photo albums of the area, a photo calendar, analytical information about things to do and places to visit, maps, magazines, DVDs, notebooks, pens, pencils.
|Further details outdoors|
THE house is based in the quietest area of the village and definitely the one with the best view and surroundings.
* ON the north side there is a small balcony/veranda with a table and four comfortable arm chairs. The view is great with the village, the sea, the "Bisti" pine tree peninsula and Hydra island.
* JUST outside the house, there are also trees and lots of parking space.
* 25% deposit of total rental fee must be paid to confirm booking. Final payment must be made 50 days before arriving to the house.
* Included in the rental rate: welcome pack, water, electricity, air-conditioning/ceiling fun, bedroom linen, bathroom / kitchen / beach towels.
* Refundable security/damage deposit of £160 or 200 Euros is required for all bookings.
* Check In at 16:00 and Check Out at 10:00. Flexible except on changeover days.
* Pets or any other animals are not allowed.
* Strictly no smoking but it's OK in the balcony.
* A rental agreement will include all above conditions.
For more details about our property please check our page at tree-house.gr
The Peloponnese region
PELOPONNESE is in the south of Greece and is one of the most historically important areas of the country. Ermioni village is located in Argolida which is a prefecture in the East Peloponnese. Argolida is a highly developed prefecture, blessed with natural beauty, glorious beaches, charming villages and very interesting archaeological discoveries.
* OUR property is the good base from where someone would visit many well known historical sites such as: Nafplio (1 h), the Ancient Theatre of Epidavros (45 min), the Mycenae Archeological site and Museum (1.5 h), Tirinth (1.5 h). Daily visits to the island of Hydra (20 min by hydrofoil), the beautiful island of Spetses (45 min) and the island of Poros (1 h) are considered very good excursions.
* THE REGION of Peloponnese has even more to offer if someone decides to drive further than to 2 hours. Places like Nemea, Mani, Olympia, Monemvasia, Diros Cave, Mystras (one of the best preserved Byzantine fortress) and many more, are worth visiting if you have the time to travel.
* PELOPONNESE CUISINE: Our cuisine is a delicious mix of fresh fish, meat and vegetables cooked with large amounts of lemon, onions, garlic, herbs and ... olive oil. Should you decide to stay with us, fresh seafood is a must.
ERMIONI is the closest to Athens holiday area that has so much to offer (2 hours by car or high speed boat). The village of Ermioni is a beautiful traditional village that sits on a peninsula opposite the island of Hydra. Surrounded by sea, Ermioni is a nice and lively town with some good and beautifully located restaurants near the seaside. It has a nice unspoiled forest area where one can stroll around. The area is surrounded by 100 km of coastline, including numerous private beaches where the sea is very calm and safe.
* THE village is beautiful during the summer and the winter with very good climate all year round. During the summer (from June until the beginning of September), average temperatures remain over 30°C, which makes that coastal properties in Ermioni very popular during summer. The rest of the year in Ermioni remains pretty warm, with the winter months still averaging over 10°C.
* IN the village there are many traditional houses to see and there are some spots which are excellent to take great photographs. There is a folkloric museum, 5 churches, a beautiful monastery, a few bakers, 2 banks, post office, 2 pharmacies, cafes, bars, 2 supermarkets, tavernas with lots of octopus, Greek Ouzo, wine and fresh fish from the local fishermen.
* OUR house is an ideal destination for those who want to experience a traditional Greek holiday in a family friendly environment. Walking in places like: the gorge of Katafyki or the pine covered BISTI peninsular (ideal for rock bathing) or the old town or the top of the Ermioni hill by the St. Ermioni church, is a great way to relax.
* MANDRAKIA is the second port of the village in the south side of Ermioni and is the liveliest area of the village in the evening. There are many tavernas, bars and cafeterias by the sea and we shall point out for you the best places to eat and drink.
* ERMIONI is producing many local products such as the well-known olive oil and pomegranates. Don't miss the Thursday market in the main port of Ermioni. There is a new football ground in Ermioni and at least 4-5 tennis courts around the area of Ermioni. For those looking for water sports (fun games, wind surfing, sailing, water skiing, scuba diving, etc), there are at least 2-3 places in close proximity offering such facilities.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
4 Sep 2013
"Excellent property for quiet, family vacations any time of the year"
We stayed at the PineTree house for a week in July. House amenities were like if we were at home, offering a pleasant stay. In case you have any extra needs, just ask the housekeepers and they will be happy to help. The place is located on top of Ermioni hill, providing stunning view of Ermioni port, the village and the surroundings.
Nice and cool house with always easy parking just outside the front door, unlike the rest of the village. Still, just a ten minute walk will get you to the village center (port) for shopping or just an evening stroll.
During our stay we visited many beautiful surrounding beaches, Epidavros ancient theater, Nafplio town, Spetses and Hydra island. Definitely a recommended property for quiet, family vacations any time of the year.
The hospitality offered by the owners makes it a perfect choice.
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
- 6 Years listed
80% Response rate
Based in Greece
Credit cards accepted
- 175 properties
- 31 properties
- Porto Heli
- 30 properties
- 20 properties
- 13 properties
- Saronic Islands, Hydra
- 11 properties
- 11 properties
- 11 properties
- 9 properties
- 9 properties
- 9 properties
- 6 properties