Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 7
Casa Caleta is situated on the exclusive gated complex of Amuley Mar I, set in a peaceful location yet close to the centre of Costa Caleta. The properties of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom Townhouses surround a fabulous HEATED communal pool with wonderful landscaped gardens. Casa Caleta has its own beautiful, very large corner patio with mature cactus garden perfect for sunbathing and al fresco dining.
The beautiful horseshoe bay of the main Caleta beach is just 5 mins. walk, so too is the excellent selection of fine bars and restaurants in the centre of Caleta. Golfers are well catered for at the two Golf Courses just 5 mins. drive away, one of which hosted the Spanish Open in 2004 and the other newly opened. Casa Caleta is the perfect family holiday.
|Size||Sleeps up to 7, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Caleta Beach 500 m|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Fuerteventura 10 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||TV, Video player, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (heated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors||
* Bedroom 1 - with double bed and balcony
* Bedroom 2 - with 2 single beds and balcony overlooking pool & gardens
* Bedroom 3 - with double bed and en-suite bathroom
* Pull out bed available for 7th guest (adult or child)
* Travel Cot (need to take own cot bedding)
* Highchair and buggy available upon request at no additional cost.
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Main family bathroom with bath, shower, bidet, wc & washbasin
* En-suite bathroom with shower, wc & washbasin
* Separate WC with washbasin
* Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar & stools. Includes full cooker & electric hob, washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster etc.
* Beautifully furnished lounge with 2 comfortable sofas and ceiling fans. Flat screen TV with Satellite TV (not sky), DVD player Hi-Fi with i-pod dock. A selection of DVDs, CDs, books & games for adults & children are also available.
* Dining table & chairs to seat 6 people.
* Bath towels & linen are provided. Please provide your own beach towels. The property is cleaned prior to arrival and upon departure.
* For stays of 2 weeks or more a mid-stay towel & linen change is provided free of charge.
* Airport return available upon request at small additional cost.
* Welcome packs available upon request at small additional cost.
|Further details outdoors||
* HEATED communal swimming pool with beautifully maintained gardens
* Very large corner patio with mature cactus gardens. Captures sun all day long.
* Table & chairs to seat 6 people
* Car parking
* You will be met at Casa Caleta upon arrival
* 24-hr contact available in resort
* Airport returns can be arranged
* Welcome packs can be ordered
* Sorry, no smoking permitted inside the property
* No single sex parties permitted
The Fuerteventura region
There's one main reason why the second largest of the Canary Islands attracts so many visitors - the beaches, all 152 of them. Whether you like your beach life slow and peaceful or quick and crazy, Fuerteventura caters for all. With an average year round temperature of 21 degrees, what more could you ask for! The island is less populated than its neighbours with most of the inhabitants living in the capital of Puerto del Rosario. Being only slightly smaller than Tenerife, the island has many unpopulated landscapes including the rippling sand dunes along the north east coast, making this an ideal visit if you are looking for peace and tranquillity.
Unlike Tenerife and Gran Canaria, tourism development is a lot slower on Fuerteventura. The main resorts include Corralejo in the north with a bustling town centre with plenty of shops and restaurants to choose from. Costa Caleta on the east coast, with its gently sloping sands, perfect for families with young children and in the south of the island is Morro Jable, once a small fishing village, it is now popular with German tourists and offers some of the best sandy beaches in the whole of the Canaries.
Caleta de Fuste
Costa Caleta (formerly known as Caleta de Fuste) thrives on tourism. There is a fantastic golden sandy beach popular with water sports enthusiasts and perfect for families. The tourist centre of El Castillo (the castle) stands next to the harbour and is well worth a visit.
The town of Caleta is often referred to as a holiday village. The man made beach has been carefully constructed to avoid currents and is in the shape of a horse shoe. This ensures it is perfectly safe for children of all ages. Those wanting to be a little more adventurous can go diving, hire jet skis or learn to windsurf at the water centre on the beach. Costa Caleta harbour is home to many yachts, catamarans and boats which provide local trips as well as providing a beautiful backdrop in the evenings.
There is a multitude of good restaurants in Costa Caleta that can cater for all tastes at very reasonable prices. Steaks and Fish are particularly good, however there are also Chinese, Indian, Greek and English restaurants all within a close area. There are also a number of good supermarkets within the area.
Costa Caleta is situated on the east coast of the island, just 10-15 mins. drive from the airport and approximately 20 minutes south of Puerto del Rosario. There is a local bus service, which runs every 30 minutes and provides air conditioned coaches for the trip. At 1 Euro (65p) it is an extremely cheap and easy way to get around. Budget car rental in Costa Caleta is available for those wishing to explore the island at their leisure. A taxi from the airport will cost just €8.00.
The Centrol Commercial Atlantico Shopping Centre has a variety of shops all under one roof selling jewellery, gifts, clothes and electrical goods. Behind the shopping centre are 4 wonderful lagoon style bays with safe bathing for children. There is also a local market in the centre of Caleta every Saturday.