from £118 / night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
LA MALMAISON - AP1064 – Home 6334157 Apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- 4 sleeps
- 7 nights min stay
LA MALMAISON - AP1064 – Home 6334157
- 2 bedrooms
- sleeps 4
- 7 nights min stay
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms / sleeps 4
- Ask owner if suitable for children
- Car advised
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
Description from manager
- - - - LA MALMAISON - REF : AP1064- - - - - 70m² - 4 Pers - AC - Sea view - private garden Superb holiday home in villa in Villefranche sur Mer, South of France. Private garden of 400m². Air condition. Internet access. Superb 2- bedroom holiday apartment of 70m², completely renovated and tastefully furnished. The apartment is on the ground floor of a villa in Villefranche sur Mer with panoramic view over the Darse harbor, the Villefranche Bay , Cap Ferrat and the Mediterranean Sea. Close to shops and restaurants. 600m from the Darse Beach. The garden of 400m² is private and enclosed. Back-yard with parking space for one car. Fully equipped and moderna kitchen area. Living/dining room, flat screen satellite TV with DVD-player. 2 bedrooms : one 160cm double bed and two 90cm single beds. TV in the second bedroom. Bathroom with toilet. Shower room with toilet. Beautiful terrace of 40m² equipped with dining area, 2 garden chairs. 2 awnings covering the whole terrace
- - - - LA MALMAISON - REF : AP1064- - - - - 70m² - 4 Pers - AC - Sea view - private garden Superb holiday home in villa in Villefranche sur Mer, South of France. Private garden of 400m². Air condition. Internet access. Superb 2- bedroom holiday apartment of 70m², completely renovated and tastefully furnished. The apartment is on the ground floor of a villa in Villefranche sur Mer with panoramic view over the Darse harbor, the Villefranche Bay , Cap Ferrat and the Mediterranean Sea. Close to shops and restaurants. 600m from the Darse Beach. The garden of 400m² is private and enclosed. Back-yard with parking space for one car. Fully equipped and moderna kitchen area. Living/dining room, flat screen satellite TV with DVD-player. 2 bedrooms : one 160cm double bed and two 90cm single beds. TV in the second bedroom. Bathroom with toilet. Shower room with toilet. Beautiful terrace of 40m² equipped with dining area, 2 garden chairs. 2 awnings covering the whole terrace for nice shadow in the very high season - Your perfect Holiday Home in the South of France and the French Riviera. Pets not allowed. NB ! During the Monte Carlo Grand prix, the high season price applies. Damage deposit : 800 euros.
- Damage deposit : 1000€
- Pets refused
Please note that a minimum stay of 4 nights is available during the low season and mid season.
In the summer season minimum 1 full week.
Prices include final cleaning and administration fee.
Local tourist tax of 1.5€/day/adult and rental bed linen/towels (20€/set/person) come in addition.
A down payment (25% of the rental price) is required in order to confirm the booking.
The remaining amount is due one month prior to arrival.
A damage deposit (a credit card authorization) is to be given at arrival in order to pick up the key.
Extra fee of 2% of the rental amount will come in addition when paying via PayPal.
Location description from manager
The French Riviera - Cote d'Azur region
With its 40km of beaches, the French Riviera provides an intense sea experience: Jet-skiing off the coast of Nice, a canoe treasure-hunt to the Lérins islands, scuba-diving in the harbour of Villefranche, a boat trip to meet the dolphins, big-game fishing, a speed-boat trip to Saint-Tropez, parascending in a way you have never done before !
After these sea-air sensations, head for the pure, fresh mountain air. Away with the blue, in with the green! Set off for a hike to discover the rock-paintings of the Vallée des Merveilles. At one hour from Nice, the Southern Alps contrast gently with the fine Mediterranean. Ski, snow-surf, para-gliding with a view of the peaks, bungee jumping, the vertigo of a via ferrata, mountain-climbing, mushing with huskies, rafting, mountain-bike trails, nature-watching for setting off from Nice, take the steep mountain roads or the mythical coast roads and admire the attractive coastal resorts, the charming perched villages, the valleys, the natural parks and the surrounding mountains. The area around Nice is rich in ideas for outings and original discoveries.
You are more of a country lover? Take a walk along one of the many trails which wind their way through the hillside around Nice, at a short distance from the city. You will pass through the hamlets of Bellet and the neighbourhood of Bellet, with its vineyards, century-old olive-groves, flower and market-gardening, oak woods and always the Mediterranean as a back-drop.
You prefer culture? Follow the painters itinerary and follow in the steps of the Grand Masters who will lead you to natural settings and untouched villages where the painters set up their easels: Nice, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Vence, Menton....
You are a nature lover? Don't miss the Mercantour nature reserve and the "Vallée des Merveilles", a listed and preserved site, where the exceptional wildlife made up of chamois, ibex, marmots, and birds of prey will delight you. To get there, take the winding road of the perched villages and admire the houses with their flagstone roves, trompe-l'oeil facades and the bell-towers of Baroque churches.
Nice is this wonderful contrast between the blue of the Mediterranean and the white of the mountain peaks ... Peaks which rise above 3000 m in altitude! Fans of cross-country skiing can make the most of more than 700 km of trails across sun-lit landscapes offering a matchless variety of scenery. Snow and sun at less than 1 hour from the coast !
Spectacular sports, cultural activities, nature-watching... all this on Nice's doorstep.
Wolves or chamois ... nature in excellence is all yours.
With its prestigious port, its imposing fortress and the shimmering facades of its old town, Villefranche-sur-mer is a village in the certain historical stamp. Built on a roadstead, the city has charmed many influential artists including Jean Cocteau.
For moments of relaxation and relaxation between friends, family or lovers, dare House Villefranche vacation rental! In choosing to rent a house in Villefranche, you will be able to enjoy more space and enjoy the calm and clean holiday villas intimacy.
Bed & bathroom
- 1 Double Bed, 2 Single Beds
- 1 Family bathroom, 1 Shower room, 1 Toilet Only
- Air conditioning
- Private tennis court
- Balcony or terrace
- Sea view
- Internet access
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- This owner does not use online booking. Please contact them and they will be able to offer you a secure way to pay for your stay. Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer (such as Western Union or Moneygram) as this type of payment is untraceable.
- Please contact the owner
- Cancellation policy
About the manager
Riviera Holiday Homes
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated::
- 20 Mar 2017
- Years listed:
- Based in:
Languages spoken: English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish
This Apartment has 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and sleeps 4. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 31 Mar 2015. Located in French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, the average weekly rate varies from £823 to £1834.
The Manager has a response rate of 85% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 20 Mar 2017.
Map and how to get there
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours