Sunny Oasis of Peace in CENTER
from £30 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £30 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 5 Home 1103414
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 5
• Welcome dear people! I am sunny and cozy apartment, located in the centre of Rijeka, where everything is close at hand. I am on the 1st floor of the historical building Venutti built in 1895 and protected as a part of Rijeka cultural heritage, and I offer privacy, relaxing atmosphere and oasis of peace with a view at a beautiful park in newly furnished 45m2.
• I am an expression of art with lots of colours, energy and coastal charm, which will bring joy in your life. :) I have everything needed for comfortable living including a big bedroom with king size bed and sofa bed, living room with a two additional beds, dining room, fully furnished kitchen, bathroom with shower, free Wi-Fi, air-condition, SMART SAT/ TV, radio, heating, safe box, wash machine, hair dryer, towels, line plus a city map and booklet on all events and activities in our beautiful city. I am convenient place for stay in Rijeka during the whole year.
• Only 2-5 minutes walk to the bus station, train station, ferry terminal, Rijeka`s main promenade Korzo, shops, bank, museums, cafes, clubs, restaurants, theater, Rijeka market - if you like fresh domestic and organic food and city historical sites and from Rijeka airport 20 minutes buy bus to the Central Bus Station "Žabica" and 3 minutes by foot.
• Nearest beach is 1.5 km from the apartment, beach „Sablićevo“ It is 5 minutes buy bus or 20 minutes by foot to the beach „Sablićevo“ from the apartment.
• CAR PARKING:
• You can park you car on the street Pomerio if FREE and it is free of charge, right next to the apartment!
• You can park you car on the street Ivana Rendića; street Slaviše Vajnera Čiče; street Moše Albaharija; street Ive Marinkovića - if FREE but it is with extra charge, right next to the apartment. Price: 4 Kn ~ 0.50 cent / hour or 1-Week Ticket 170 Kn ~ 23 €.
• You can park you car in the public underground garage "Zagrad" with video surveillance 24/7 and with extra charge, right next to the apartment. With a max.cost of 100 kn ~ 12 € (for 24h) or 1-Week Ticket : 300 Kn ~ 39 €.
• Pets are allowed with prior arrangement, supplement 10 € per pet/ per night. Payments can be made directly in cash in € or in croatian kuna HRK upon arrival in the apartment.
Looking forward to seeing you! :)
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Check in time:||14:00|
|Check out time:||11:00|
|Nearest beach||Pecine - beach "Sablicevo" 2 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Krk 25 km, Nearest railway: Rijeka 200 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Parking, Suitable for people with restricted mobility, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The Primorje-Gorski Kotar County region
Charming, coastal, historical and tourist city that will warmly host you...
I know that you are probably very busy doing important things, but if you want to be hosted unforgettably, which is possible, please come to meet me. If you did not know, they call me a queen of Adriatic since I am the biggest port in Croatia. I lie at the delta of the river Rjecina after which I was wonderfully named „Rijeka“. I am put at the list of the MOST beautiful cities in Croatia for my natural and artistic resources, carnivals, beaches, beautiful climate, tradition, theatre, concerts, museums, cultural events, restaurants, cafes, clubs, boats, sports, artists, experiences, joyful and warm people. Tourists are very interested in me and because of my position I am a very good starting point for exploring other places in Croatia.
I and my ring have everything needed for the top touristic region: mildly warm-humid climate, many cultural monuments, festivals, cultural events, rich history and tradition. This region is a wonderful blend of sea and upland, rich gastronomic offer, dynamic entertainment, beautiful beaches, romantic old town, and a counterpoint of urban centre rhythm and peace of old towns, which are only some of the reasons why young people from the whole Croatia, the Balkans and the world come to visit me - wishing to explore and experience all that.
Here you can really enjoy the stay on the coast and in beautiful nature, but also spend nights in the city that will attract you with its cultural and entertainment events. Regardless of whether you come to me looking for fun, rest, sports, or for religious or business reasons, in my region you will find everything that you are looking for and much more!
The uniqueness of my region also includes a possibility of skiing at Platak while viewing sea and islands. Fans of adrenalin sports will certainly visit Automotodrom Grobnik for motorcycles racing.
Looking forward to seeing you soon,
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
2 Jun 2014
"well located, well equipped colorful flat"
We enjoyed our stay in Rijeka – the flat was super tidy and we found there everything we needed (dishes...). The host is very nice and will provide you with information about your vacation (maps....) e.g.
Hello dear Constanze, Thank you for your nice review! You are always welcome at my apartment! :) Warm greetings from Rijeka, Alma H.
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:29 Nov 2015
Based in Croatia