Chez Ann Marie - Luxury Apartment at Seaside – Home 19404 Apartment
- 3 bedrooms
- 8 sleeps
- min stay varies
Chez Ann Marie - Luxury Apartment at Seaside – Home 19404
- 3 bedrooms
- 8 sleeps
- min stay varies
Apartment / 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms / sleeps 8
- Beach / lakeside relaxation
- Nearest beach 0.5 km
- Swimming pool
- Child friendly
- Car advised
- Air conditioning
- Pet friendly
Description from owner
LAST MINUTE OFFER: SEPTEMBER 40% savings from 27 August onwards. From Euro 550 per week. SMALL SAFE TOWN. Chez Ann Marie is a Luxury 4 Star Apartment in an exclusive development with shared private pool in Capbreton - a traditional and picturesque French seaside town and fishing port near Biarritz on the Cote D'Argent (the Silver Coast). Lovely apartment sleeps up to 8 people but equally suitable for smaller group or couples. In unique location in Capbreton between the ocean and the forest. The accommodation is only a stroll to the town centre of Capbreton and close to the beach/surfing or 20 minutes from the surf in Biarritz.. An ideal place to relax and enjoy the wide range of leisure, sport, surfing, outdoor, recreational activities of the locality. Very high standard, many facilities, internet/wi-fi, Sat TV, SKY Sports. Awarded a Four Star rating by the Landes Tourist Office. Weather - warm and sunny, in the 20s/30s from end March - October. For 2016 - Basic Starter Pack for kitchen/bathroom
LAST MINUTE OFFER: SEPTEMBER 40% savings from 27 August onwards. From Euro 550 per week. SMALL SAFE TOWN. Chez Ann Marie is a Luxury 4 Star Apartment in an exclusive development with shared private pool in Capbreton - a traditional and picturesque French seaside town and fishing port near Biarritz on the Cote D'Argent (the Silver Coast). Lovely apartment sleeps up to 8 people but equally suitable for smaller group or couples. In unique location in Capbreton between the ocean and the forest. The accommodation is only a stroll to the town centre of Capbreton and close to the beach/surfing or 20 minutes from the surf in Biarritz.. An ideal place to relax and enjoy the wide range of leisure, sport, surfing, outdoor, recreational activities of the locality. Very high standard, many facilities, internet/wi-fi, Sat TV, SKY Sports. Awarded a Four Star rating by the Landes Tourist Office. Weather - warm and sunny, in the 20s/30s from end March - October. For 2016 - Basic Starter Pack for kitchen/bathroom plus two bottles of local wine to welcome you. 2016 - Prices held at 2009 level.
LAST MINUTE OFFER: SEPTEMBER 40% savings from 27 August onwards. From Euro 550 per week. SMALL SAFE TOWN.
A Welcome Pack is provided on arrival. An English speaking representative will meet you and is available to answer any questions or deal with any problems, as well as a person to carry out any essential repairs. For 2015 - Basic Starter Pack for the kitchen/bathroom plus two bottles of local wine to welcome you.
Further details outdoors
The apartment overlooks the shared private pool, the gardens, the old oak trees and the river, which provides a very welcoming and relaxing environment. A covered and well furnished balcony/terrace provides a very comfortable external living and dining area for both daytime and nights. Movable garden furniture is also provided. A dedicated internal locked garage is provided, as well as exterior visitor parking. The locked garage can also be used to store surfing or skiing equipment.
Location description from owner
The Basque Country region
Capbreton and the Sud Landes area around it is dominated by a landscape of ocean, lakes and the famous pine forests, making it an ideal place to relax and enjoy a wide range of leisure, sport and recreational activities. This area along the Cote d'Argent has been a favourite haunt of French people for many decades, but is now being discovered by many outside France. Weather - warm and sunny, in the 20s/30s from end March - October.
Capbreton is a town of around 7,500 people on the Southern coast of the Landes region (Landes Cote Sud) in South West France, close to Biarritz and the Pays Basque, the Spanish Border and the famous Basque cities of San Sebastian and Bilbao.
Capbreton is in many ways the perfect holiday destination with its mix of nature, water, beaches, forests, the port, the traditional French town and a very mild climate all year round.
Capbreton has the characteristics of a typical French town of the Landes region with its old buildings, town square, church, shops and markets. What makes it so attractive to visitors is its unique combination of beaches, port, promenade, shops, restaurants, real French ambience and things to do – something for people of all ages and interests. Here you can enjoy the sun, the sand, the sea and the forests, as well as leisure, sport and recreation activities and the life and culture of a traditional French Landaise town and the surrounding Landes region, the Pays Basque and Northern Spain.
Key features and things to do include
* Mild climate all year round making it an attractive place in all seasons. Weather - warm and sunny, in the 20s from end March - October
* The attractive port with 1,000 berths, the only one on the Landes coast and the largest on the Cote d'Argent
* The Beaches - 7 kms, the central beach and the private beaches stretching to the South bordered by the pines
* Surfing in the best surf waters in Europe: surfing first started in France in this area in 1957
* Many sport and leisure activities including Golf, Tennis, Football, Fishing, Sailing, Cycling, Walking, Go Karting, Bowling, Aquatic park
* Lively nightlife especially in the neighbouring Hossegor
The town is also blessed with an abundance of good restaurants with wide ranging menus including fish and seafood, at very reasonable prices - in many places there are 3 course menus for around €13.
There are many other attractions within easy striking distance of Capbreton, which are suitable for day-trips, including:
* Biarritz, Bayonne, St Jean de Luz and the Basque Country - only 20 minutes
* Rural Gascony with its traditional and slow pace of rural French life
* Northern Spain including the Spanish Basque cities of San Sebastian and Bilbao
* Spa and Thalassotherapy centres which the region is famous for
* Many inland lakes where you can also bathe
* Pyrenees only 1 hour away and Lourdes less than 2 hours away
* Pamplona - running with the bulls, only 11/2 hours away
AUTUMN/WINTER/SPRING – SPECIAL ATTRACTIONS
* Golfiing – Access to 8 outstanding Golf Courses within a one hour radius. The local club is Golf d'Hossegor – 5 minutes by car and around a 15 minute walk
* Surfing – Capbreton and Hossegor are all year round locations for surfing in the best surf waters in Europe
* Cycling – Relax and unwind along the cycle paths by the rivers and in the forests
* Walking – In the forests, along the rivers and in the Pyrenees
* Skiing – in the Pyrenees. The nearest resorts are Formigal at Auritz in Spain (100 kms), Les Chalets d'Irati near Larrau (130 kms France), Issarbe and Arette la Pierre St Martin south of Arette (140/150 kms France), Gourette, France (150 kms France)
* Spa/Thallasotherapy – Dax is the official spa capital of France and is only 35/40 minutes from Capbreton. There are numerous thermal health spa centres along the Côte Basque, including Hendaye, Biarritz and St Jean de Luz where you can have a spa on the beach.
* Rugby Biarritz – Enjoy watching one of France's leading rugby teams, 20 minutes away
* Good Food – The South West of France is renowned for its high quality food, especially fish and seafood
* Rest and Relax – Recharge your batteries when the high season is over in calm and tranquil surroundings of the ocean, forests and nature
* Mid Term Break and School Holidays – an ideal place for a short break
With a mild climate all year round and cheap flights in the off peak seasons, Capbreton and Chez Ann Marie is the perfect location to enjoy all these relaxing and renewing activities at any time.
For more information please see Tourism South West France and Office de Tourisme Capbreton.
- Great for children of all ages
- Pets welcome
- High chair available
Bed & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: Super King Bed
Bedroom 2: Double Bed
Bedroom 3: Double Bed
Beds in other rooms: Sofa Bed
- 1 Family bathroom, 1 En suite
- Wi-Fi available
- Air conditioning
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Shared garden
- Balcony or terrace
- Internet access
- Central heating
- Staffed property
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- High chair available
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- Hair dryer
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Secure parking
- Not suitable for wheelchair users
- This rental can only be paid for online through Holiday Lettings using your credit/debit card or PayPal (never by bank or wire transfer).
- No smoking at this property
- Cancellation policy
About the owner
- Response rate:
- Calendar updated:
- 23 Oct 2016
- Years listed:
- Based in:
- United Kingdom
Languages spoken: English, French
This Apartment has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and sleeps 8. It’s been listed on Holiday Lettings since 05 Feb 2007. Located in Basque Country, it has 4 reviews with an overall rating of 4.5. The average weekly rate varies from £492 to £1742.
The Owner has a response rate of 90% and the property’s calendar was last updated on 23 Oct 2016.
Map and how to get there
– based on 4 reviews
- Very Good
This was a great apartment just on the outskirts of Capbreton - just a 10 minute walk to the entre of town. We only used the downstairs of the apartment but there was loads of space on the next floor too. Kitchen was very well equipped with everything you'd need. Sky TV was a plus expecially during a wet January stay. WiFi is included and while it didn't work for the first day, once the local agent got involved it was sorted. We were also able to have our small dog here which was a real plus too.
“Excellent apartment - ideally located and well maintained”
Apartment has everything you need for a great holiday. Contains all requirements. Excellent location within walking distance to village on one side and beach on the other
Build your perfect trip, with Holiday Lettings & TripAdvisor
Book with confidence
Pay online to be covered by Payment Protection
Real opinions, real reviews
Genuine guest feedback from 100,000+ reviews
Safe, simple, secure
When you pay online with PayPal or by credit/debit card
Quick response times
Know where you're staying within 24 hours