VILLA OVER THE SEA
from £47 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Hotel apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
From terrace and the private garden there is a fantastic view of the sea and islands of "Arcipelago La Maddalena" and Corsica.
The house is located in a beautiful green and rural area.
Inside the house you will find a list of the best beaches to be discovered and also the best places where eating specialties of Sardinia (cheese, vegetables, meat and typical desserts).
In the village there is a nice swimming pool for just the residents.
Ideal for family or two couples of friends.
Near the beach (just 550 m from the house) there are restaurants, bars, small supermarkets, pastry and ice cream.
1. No smoking inside but you can smoke on the balcony....
2. No pets allowed incase you are considering popping your pooch in your suitcase!
3. Please have consideration for neighbours between the hours ten o'clock pm to nine o'clock am. Apartment must be left in the same condition as they find it, except for normal usage and cleaning. Guest agrees to pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged and/or broken items. For example: cushions, artwork, kitchenware, linens, towels, smoking, new lock if keys lost.
5. Flight delays/cancellations/emergency situations will not result in refund of monies.
6. WiFi Internet is offered .
7. A legible email copy of drivers licence or passport is expected prior to arrival.
8. PRIVACY: We strive to respect the privacy of our guests during their stay and unless requested by you we will not typically contact you during this period.
In this case, if you arrive and find something that seems inadequate (eg. something broken/missing/cleanliness etc) please contact me immediately so that I can resolve the issue. If you do not contact me immediately, I will assume that everything is fine and therefore be unable to resolve the issue. In this case, no refund will be offered at a later date.
9. ILLEGAL/ ANTI-SOCIAL ACTIVITY: Guest agrees that he/she will not use this apartment to engage in illegal activity or to behave in an anti-social manner. The guest agrees not to throw loud parties or engage in other acts that could cause damage to the property or cause disturbance to my neighbours. Failure to comply with this may result in the immediate exclusion of the guest without any recompense for any future rental paid.
10. KEYS: I normally give one set of keys to the guest. Please do not give out these keys to any other person.
Thanks for taking the time to read this!!
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Porto Pollo|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: OLBIA COSTA SMERALDA 45 km, Nearest railway: PALAU 7 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
About this location
The Sardinia region
Hot, dry weather, no rain until month November, temperature 26/35 ° C month from April to November.
Rich reagion for traditions and history.
In the summer time is easy to finde some shows, concerts and ballets.
There are a lot of nightclubs in Costa Smeralda: Peter Gabriel, Abramovich, Briatore .... Lotus have property 'in this Region
Santa Teresa di Gallura
The area is perfect for the sport of SAILING ( porto Palau, Porto Pozzo, Santa Teresa di Gallura, La Maddalena, Porto Cervo ), WINDSURF ( Porto Pollo ) and KITESURF ( PortoLiscia ).
There are a lot of activities and attractions all around the area.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:15 Jan 2015
Based in Italy