Villa | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
2 Bedroom apartment in a fantastic location within Paphos. With a large swimming pool, patio and balcony all set in a tranquil, intimate complex; this villa meets all holiday needs - No. 33 Eden Gardens.
Only 10 minutes from the beach and a short walk to the main bus route which connects Paphos Harbour to Coral Bay. This two-storey villa is well furnished in a more traditional style and boasts a patio for al fresco dining and upstairs bedroom balcony overlooking the swimming pool and only 20 minutes from Paphos International Airport.
*ALL LINEN, TOWELS, WIFI AND AIR CONDITIONING INCLUDED*
- Villa with 2 bedrooms
- Upstairs balcony
- Enclosed communal pool
- Outdoor patio with table, chairs and parasol for dining
- Open plan living/dining room
- 2 bathrooms
- Wifi available
- TV/DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, washer/dryer
- Internet cafe a short walk away - there is not internet/wifi available in the apartment
- Excellent location to the West of the harbour.
- A bus stop is a short walk away with good links to the harbour and Coral Bay. Bus route 615 can be found on the following site http://www.pafosbuses.com/busroutes/paphos-city-suburbs
- Minimarkets, restaurants, bars and bus stop all nearby.
- The historic Old Town Paphos is a short walk away and provides a taste of Cypriot culture.
- Paphos is a city where myth and reality mingle freely and where you can see Roman villas, Byzantine churches and Crusader castles within a few minutes walk of the harbour. It is also a city that offers the very best in family entertainment, water sport, walking, or just lazing on the beach.
*The next door property is also available for those looking to book two separate apartments next to each other*
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||10 minutes|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Paphos|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
Entrance to open plan fully-equipped kitchen which includes washing machine, fridge freezer, oven and hob, microwave, toaster and usual dining facilities.
Downstairs w.c. with wash hand basin.
Living/dining area - dining for 6, sofa bed and separate easy chair, with satellite TV, dvd player, music centre with cd player. Patio door leading to paved patio area with table and four chairs with parasol umbrella and two sun loungers.
Main bedroom – double bed with balcony overlooking the pool with bistro table and two chairs.
Second bedroom - with twin beds. Main bathroom incorporating shower cubicle, w.c. and wash hand basin.
This property can sleep an additional two on the sofa-bed if required (by agreement).
Note: The villa is fully air conditioned. All rooms also have ceiling fans.
The Paphos region
Beautiful countryside, a cosmopolitan resort, historic sights as well as sporting activities,
the Pafos region has something for everyone at any time of the year.
Whether you are a sun seeker, explorer or someone looking for relaxing holiday with great scenery,there are so many reasons to visit this beautiful part of Cyprus.
Paphos is a city where myth and reality mingle freely and where you can see Roman villas, Byzantine churches and Crusader castles within a few minutes walk of the harbour. It is also a city that offers the very best in family entertainment, water sport, walking, or just lazing on the beach.