Villa Elloise Apartment in Mondello
from £146 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £146 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Townhouse / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4
Availability Your dates are available
Townhouse / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4
Villa Elloise Apartment is a heavenly oasis for groups of friends or family of all ages.
This modern open-plan loft is placed at the top of a whitewashed two-storey villa located in a quiet street within a sought after area. It's luminous, well aired, attractively furnished and enviably positioned.
The space is very well thought out and the living room in particular offers glorious panoramic views over Mondello bay, the sacred mountain: Montepellegrino and part of Palermo city from the all-around glass windows.
The apartment comfortably sleeps 4/5 people and has everything you need to live at best your holiday in Sicily.
You will be reluctant to leave!
Villa Elloise Apartment has:
• Two beautifully designed bedrooms all stylishly furnished with air conditioning and tv. Folding single bed for a 5th person on request.
• Speedy Wi-fi all around
• A spacious stone work bathroom with a comfortable shower in mosaic and a storage cabinet with clean towel sets and bathroom essentials.
• The open-plan kitchen is practical and is equipped with flatware, table linen and appliances including dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, kettle and orange squeezer. It has full length glass doors that lead on to the flat's private terrace and it's also equipped with everything you need to cook meals. In the kitchen cabinets you will also find some basic cleaning products such as washing up liquid, kitchen spray and dishwasher tablets.
• The open-plan living room is bright, comfortable and zippy and it has two big armchairs and a three-seater couch from which you can see the magnificient view of Mondello and Mount Pellegrino. There is a 44- inch flat screen TV with Sky TV, DVD player, Docking Station for Iphone/Ipod and a collection of music CDs and DVDs.
• The flat's private sun terrace is furnished for al fresco dining, lounging and sundowners so that you can enjoy a proper wood oven baked take-away pizza in the evening or simply chill with a few drinks at aperitif time. On the terrace you will also find two storage closets where you'll find cleaning products & accessories, ironing board and drying rack.
• Guest have access to the pool area any time during their stay and are more than welcome to share the same space with us. The 12 metre infinity pool is the real gem of this property. The breathtaking open air chlorine free swimming pool is set in a sunny paved terrace that catches the sun all day long so it's as good a spot for breakfast as it is for end-of-the-day gin and tonics. It's big, full of light and it's open all year round. The pool area also has a music system with outdoor speakers playing chill out music most of the time; a changing room and a bathroom with an indoor shower in Arab style decor. Besides the outdoor shower, the pool area also has an elaborate kitchen area with a large professional barbecue grill and a ice-cube machine for summer cocktails that guests are allowed to use.
• Guests can easily access the apartment by the outdoor double staircase and are free to park in the garden at no extra charge. The private elevator of host family will be available for heavy luggage on your arrival/departure, heavy shopping and anyone with mobility issues.
On your arrival you will find a welcome pack of basic breakfast groceries stored in the kitchen ( i.e. tea, milk, sugar, coffee, bread, jam, cereal, mineral water) just in case you don't fancy rushing to the convenience store as soon as you step foot in Mondello.
- We only accept 4 person bookings.
- The use of air conditioning has an additional cost that will be calculated at the end of your stay.The cost of 1KWatt/h is 0.40 cents.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Check in time:||13:00|
|Check out time:||13:00|
|Nearest beach||Mondello beach 1.5 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||1.5 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Service available on request: Transport to/from Palermo airport and city center can be arranged by, Nearest railway: Palermo Airport - Tommaso Natale train station|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Private indoor pool, Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property, Sea view|
|Pool||Private indoor pool, Shared indoor pool|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Single beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private indoor pool, Shared indoor pool, Shared garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Access||Secure parking, Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The Sicily region
Sicily has some amazing attractions and the best way to see them all is to rent a car.
You can easily get to Palermo city center by bus in approximately 20-25 minutes depending on traffic.
Just walk to Via Margherita di Savoia bus stop and hop on the 806 bus.
It is a must to visit the Cathedral, The Capuchin Catacombs, Piazza Bologni, Quattro Canti, Palazzo Reale. And you cannot miss the "Massimo Theatre", Porta Carini (one of the main doors to the historical center quarter), the "Mercato del Capo" (a typical Sicilian market) and not to forget, the Made In Italy shopping area of Via Libertà and Via Ruggero Settimo.
If you fancy a low-cost designer shopping spree you may enjoy a visit at The Sicilian Outlet of Dittaino: the trip is about '55 minutes and in the Summer there is a shuttle that departs every Saturday morning from Mondello.
A visit to the Sanctuary of Santa Rosalia, the patron saint of Palermo, is worth a visit on a sunny day as it is at the top of Mount Pellegrino which offers amazing panoramic views of the city.
If you enjoy walking and hiking rather steep paths, you will surely enjoy visiting the Zingaro Nature Reserve, the first natural reserve ever to be set up in Sicily. It stretches along about 7 kilometers of unspoilt coastline and its little bays, steep cliffs and mountain chain are breathtaking.
Another good day out is in San Vito Lo Capo (1 hour 30 min in the car) it's one of the most stunning beaches beaches in Sicily and is famous for the Cous Cous Fest held every year in Spetember.
Another major attraction is surely the medieval sea village of Cefalù. The Cathedral at Piazza Duomo, the Castle, the Medieval laundry site and the beautiful promenade are really worth the 2 hour train ride from Palermo Central Station. If you are planning on visiting the whole island a car will surely work to your advantage. Plus you won't have to adapt to the limited train timetables.
To reach Cefalù by car take the A19 highway towards Messina/Catania and take the Cefalù exit. (Traffic in the old town center of Cefalù is limited and parking is prohibited so you will have to park your car in a private garage).
You can easily reach Mondello beach on foot as it is just a 10-15 minute walk away from the apartment.
Mondello Square is the perfect place to start the day with a frothy cappuccino and a tasty cornetto in one of the many bars in the neighborhood.
In the Summer Mondello is a buzzing, lively area where there are fantastic sea restaurants, cocktail bars and wonderful cake shops known as "pasticceria".
The best way to enjoy Mondello's beautiful white sand and clear turquoise waters is to rent a beach lounger from one of the many private beach clubs. You can also rent a canoe or pedal boat.
The local market (1.5 km) is on every Thursday morning and it's really worth going if you fancy buying fresh caught fish, local fruit&veg, Sicilian pottery and beachware.
Bus stops, bakeries, Bike rental shop, Pharmacy, Post office and Bank are within walking distance.
Not far from Mondello there's Sferracavallo, an ancien fishing village with a beautiful gulf that has become a haven for scuba diving and a must for fish & seafood lovers. There are amazing family run restaurants along the pier that cook divine dishes. Not to miss!
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
28% Response rate
Calendar last updated:14 Jun 2015