Palm Apartment B
About the home
One duplex apartment offered, it is new for this year and has an excellent standard of facilities and furnishings. It is part of a most attractive and select development with special facilities. Forested mountain views surround and the sea is reached by just a 5 minute ride or 25 minute walk.
As well as Gocek itself, the choice of beaches includes the long Dalyan Turtle Beach, the wonderful water-sport beach of Sarigerme and many small quiet coves. A local British-run agency is on hand for help, advice, car hire and other bookings.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 7, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Gocek, 1.5km|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
Nearest amenities: 300m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Internet access, DVD player, Staffed Property|
|Pools:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Childrens pool|
|General:||Air conditioning, TV, Safe, Satellite TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 en suites and 1 shower room|
|Furniture:||Single beds (3), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seating for 7, Lounge seating for 7|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony / Terrace, Shared garden, BBQ, Shared tennis court on site, Climbing frame, Swing set|
Further details indoors:
• Linen and towels are provided.
• Highchair and cot will be provided if requested.
• All equipment is new for this season.
• The accommodation is:
ENTRANCE LEVEL : Open-plan living area dining area and kitchen. Double bedroom. Shower-room.
GARDEN LEVEL : Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Double bedroom (2 singles) with en-suite shower-room.
• Living-room, kitchen and bedrooms are cooled and heated by air-conditioning.
Further details outdoors:
• The exclusive facilities within the development include a tennis court and play area for children.
• The large outdoor pools and adjacent children’s pool are a very short walk from the apartment.
• On-site parking is close to the apartment
• Site reception and security staff are present for 24 hours a day.
• The outdoor swimming pools are available from April to November.
• Bikes and boat can be arranged for rental.
A welcome pack of consumables is provided.
A local British-run agency is in hand for help, advice, car hire and other bookings.
A helpful handbook is provided for guidance on apartment details, local facilities and local numbers.
The accommodation has maid service before each stay. A mid-stay clean will be also be done for stays of 10 days or more. Extra mini-cleans/laundry service is available at any time for a cost of £18.
Regrettably, no smoking except on the balcony.
An initial deposit of £150 is required with the booking form to confirm. This is not refundable in the event of the guests' cancellation. A deposit of £150 would also be required to cover avoidable damage or loss at the apartment; if no such events arise, this is refunded in full on your return.
The balance of the monies payable should be made a minimum of 6 weeks prior to departure or, for late booking, full payment at the time of booking.
All payments can be made in the U.K.
The Turquoise Coast/Lycia region
This region of Turkey has the most wonderful combination of ancient and modern, where east meets west. Its facilities and attractions created for tourism blend with the concentrated number of ancient sites, cities and remains along the coastal area. Lycians, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Byzantines and Ottomans are some of the great civilizations which have controlled and left their mark on this and other parts of Turkey.
The high pine-clad Taurus Mountains are the backdrop to a sparkling sea fringed by runs of sandy beach and irregular coastline of rocky headlands, islands and secluded coves.
The green landscape, well watered from the mountains, has pine forests, olive and citrus groves and palm which mix with areas of farming and horticulture.
The region, blessed with sunshine for 300 days of the year, is a paradise for sunbathing, swimming, and sports activities like windsurfing, water skiing, sailing, mountain climbing, rafting, golf and diving
The long holiday season that starts at the beginning of April and continues well into November provides wide opportunities for a visit. Daytime temperatures vary from 20 deg.+ (Apr/Nov) to 35 deg.+ (Jul/Aug).
The Gocek area
• Gocek is a remarkable small resort which combines sheltered anchorages and marinas for yachts and exciting surroundings and facilities for the land-based tourist. Gocek Bay is a part of the huge Bay of Fethiye, full of islands and tiny islets and coves, most of which can be visited as stop-offs or day trips. The shoreline is backed by dramatic pine-covered mountains which have easy walking trails to help explore them more closely.
• The village itself has a long harbour-front walk served by bars and restaurants of excellent standard and a picturesque main shopping street and new waterside piazza. A wealth of restaurants offer menus of high standard and reasonably pricing, with wide choices of traditional Turkish and international dishes, super fresh fish and other sea-foods. There is an vibrant open market on Sundays with clothes, fresh food, spices, jewellery and leather stalls. Chemists, banks (with ATM), butchers, supermarkets and fishmongers are all to be found in the central area.
• Daily boat trips are numerous, anchoring in six to seven magnificent bays. Lunch is usually included. For the explorer, private boat hire is available and of course full boat charter with or without crew. Gocek is an excellent gateway to the South Aegean coastline and the Mediterranean Sea.
• As well as the quiet sandy Gocek beach, the choice of beaches includes the long Dalyan Turtle Beach, the wonderful water-sport beach of Sarigerme and many small tranquil coves. The sea is clear and warm.
• Many ancient ruins and cities, left by the Lycian civilization, are waiting for you to discover and explore around Gocek. Caunos in Dalyan is a half hour ride away and a wealth of site including Xantos, Patara and Ephesus are within 1 to 3 hours drive.
• AREA ATTRACTIONS include :
The beautiful and famous Oludeniz beach and lagoon is about 45 minutes drive away near the bustling town of Fethiye, which has a great range of more extensive shopping, a lengthy harbour and bayside walk and a huge not-to-be-missed Bazaar every Tuesday. Half an hour further brings you to the dramatic walk of the Saklikent Gorge, wading in its cool waters; a day trip here can include a tour of various nearby ancient city remains.
30 minutes to the west of Gocek is the resort Dalyan which has an extraordinary natural setting on a beautiful river system which joins its excellent sandy beach to the placid waters of Lake Koycegiz. A boat trip through this area is a marvellous experience. It is also famous for its floodlit rock tombs and large archeological site of Caunos.
For the energetic, various river rafting pleasures are nearby and the even more adventurous can exhilarate in piloted paragliding from the mountains above Fethiye and Oludeniz.
Numerous scuba diving companies operate in Gocek and neighbouring resorts and offer courses and accompanied dives.
A new golf course is due to be opened this year in Sarigerme, around half an hours drive from Gocek.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Dalaman airport is just 25 min.away. We will include airport transfers. Also, we can arrange very competitive and reliable car hire
FLIGHTS can be had from most UK regional airports from April to November inclusive, e.g.:
Scheduled flights via Istanbul are available with Turkish Airlines, British Airways, Pegasus Airlines and Easyjet
Activities near Gocek
Tennis in town
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
A winter sun break
29 Apr 2013
From the site it's only 10 min. walking to Gocek center. A very nice, small, friendly quiet village with a beautiful haboursite. A very nice boulevard with restaurants and nice winebars etc. There are no big discotheques or other clubs that spoil this nice Turkisch boating village. The appartments are well equiped, with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms everybody has it's own space and privacy. There is a warm welcome. When you arrive the appartment is clean and towels, bedlinnen etc. is provided. The swimmingpool is only 20 meters from the frontdoor. If you like a quiet and relaxing holiday this is a hihgly commendable place to go to. Terrace Life, Palm Appartments, Gocek!
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 4|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|MARCH||4 Mar 13||1 Apr 13||£ 250||-||-||1 Week|
|APRIL||1 Apr 13||1 May 13||£ 250||-||-||1 Week|
|MAY||1 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 280||-||-||1 Week|
|JUNE||1 Jun 13||1 Jul 13||£ 320||-||-||1 Week|
|JULY||1 Jul 13||1 Aug 13||£ 350||-||-||1 Week|
|AUGUST||1 Aug 13||1 Sep 13||£ 350||-||-||1 Week|
|SEPTEMBER||1 Sep 13||1 Oct 13||£ 320||-||-||1 Week|
|OCTOBER||1 Oct 13||1 Nov 13||£ 290||-||-||1 Week|
|NOVEMBER||1 Nov 13||1 Dec 13||£ 250||-||-||1 Week|
|Prices for group size 7|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|MARCH||4 Mar 13||1 Apr 13||£ 290||-||-||1 Week|
|APRIL||1 Apr 13||1 May 13||£ 290||-||-||1 Week|
|MAY||1 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 320||-||-||1 Week|
|JUNE||1 Jun 13||1 Jul 13||£ 360||-||-||1 Week|
|JULY||1 Jul 13||1 Aug 13||£ 390||-||-||1 Week|
|AUGUST||1 Aug 13||1 Sep 13||£ 390||-||-||1 Week|
|SEPTEMBER||1 Sep 13||1 Oct 13||£ 360||-||-||1 Week|
|OCTOBER||1 Oct 13||1 Nov 13||£ 320||-||-||1 Week|
|NOVEMBER||1 Nov 13||1 Dec 13||£ 290||-||-||1 Week|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
A deposit of £150 is required upon booking. This should be received within 7 days of booking to secure the villa for the dates requested. The balance should be paid 8 weeks before departure. A security deposit of £150 would also be required to cover avoidable damage or loss at the villa; if no such events arise, this is refunded in full on your return.
Pounds, Euros, Dollars or Turkish Liras are accepted at agreed exchange rates.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
4 years listed
You are contacting
Gary & Dilek
The owner is based in Turkey and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2009. This apartment has received 1 review from previous guests.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Holiday homes in Turkey (3,165)