The apartment is quiet and comfortable, yet in the center with an easy access to all important places.
If you have any questions to ask, please do, we always answer very quickly! Enjoy Your relaxing stay!!!
We take 10% of the total payment amount via Internet and the rest 90% in cash when you arrive. …see more
Beautiful views of the Taurus Mountains with 5 star facilities ideal for singles & families, 24/7 security, indoor & outdoor swimming pools, children's pool & playground, BBQ, picnic area, tennis court, sauna, gym, billiards table, table tennis, secure parking & more. Close to the Beach Park, Aqualand, Dolphinarium, year round fun fair, Migros 5M shopping mall & town centre. …see more
Romantic and cozy apartment in Antalya is located right between Taurus mountains and Mediterranean sea. There is a swimming pool and a garden and free WiFi for your convenience. We do provide everything for your stay except for beach towels. …see more
Stylish and new apartment in a luxury complex in Antalya is located right between Taurus mountains and Mediterranean sea. There is a swimming pool and a garden and free WiFi for your convenience. We do provide everything for your stay except for beach towels. …see more
Waterfall Residence locates 900 mt to the Mediterranean beach. In Waterfall Residence there is an internet, gym, seasonal swimming pools, children's pool, waterslides and children playground in the complex. The SPA services as sauna, Turkish bath and massage are extras. Note: prices are the subject for seasonal change. Calendar is free because several flats are available. …see more
Our cosy flat offers a true holiday feeling! It comfortably fits 1,2 or 3 persons and is great for family, friends or couples! It is located near the beach just 10 min walk from the nearest beach with everything you need to fully enjoy the holiday! IMPORTANT: Electricity 0,50 EUR per kw which is to be paid at the end of holiday by the guest. …see more
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the price - it varies depending on when you stay and how long for.
This is the estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay.
This is the total cost of the stay for the dates and number of guests that you entered.
This price is an estimate based on the latest rate information available to us. Contact the advertiser to ask for the exact price, including any additional fees.
Prices for this home are unknown, please contact the advertiser to confirm the price.