“Amazing Villa and Staff - Truly Phenomenal” Our group of 17 couldn't have imagined a better stay. We had 11 adults and 6 kids (age 3 and under). We were a little scared about whether a villa could handle such a load. I can say without any reservation that this was the best rental experience I've ever had (and we've rented 7 properties across North america and the Caribbean over the last 7 years).
L'Horizon distinguishes itself from other rentals in the following ways:
1) Unprecedented customer service and a very warm, loving staff. Dealing with Barrington, the owner, was absolutely seamless. The staff, including Miss Sandra, Miss amanda, Miss Evis, and Miss Kellie treated us like our own family. They were icredibly warm and loving to our young kids.
2) The Villa is a site to behold. It is full of white marble and is cleaned constantly! The bedrooms are huge, a/cs in working order, and there was simplyi an abundance of living space. The pool's temperature was absolutely perfect, was cleaned everyday, and the more time we spent oustide, the more we appreciated the immaculately kept garden and landscaping. There were mango trees, almond trees, and beautiful flowers throughout the property. The pool is absolutely huge with ample patio space for everyone.
3) The food was absoutely delicious. We had cooked lobster, roasted pork, salt fish fritters, goat stew, fresh fruit, and much more that I haven't included. They put a lot of love and care into preparing food for us and were flexible packing us picnic food in case we wanted to do an outside excursion.
4) Barrington made a driver available to us for random trips outside at a moment's notice. They were incredibly helpful, even helping us navigate local waterfalls (e.g., the Blue Hole - a must visit) with our young children.
5) The local beach (a 8 minute walk) was effectively a private beach. We had dinner once there and it was incredible. The cocktail staff was also very warm and inviting.