from £306 /night help
Villa | 5 bedrooms | sleeps 12
At 30 minutes distance from Nice airport, the villa offers a magnificent panoramic view over the village and the French Riviera, from the Esterel mountains through the Cap d'Antibes, , all the way to the hills of Nice. It is a 10 minutes walk from the old village of Saint-Jeannet, on the first hills of the hinterland of Nice.
This exceptional view can be enjoyed from the terrace and the swimming pool, but also from inside the house, through the large bay windows and from most of the bedrooms.
The house is furnished in a mediterranean multicultural style and can host up to 12 people. The main floor has a large living room, an open kitchen, four double bedrooms and three bathrooms. One more room is at the lower level of the house.
Behind the pool (8 m x 3,80 m), under the large oak tree, a wooden table awaits in a shady corner of the garden ; just a little further away, an additional terrace is protected by a tiled roof. The multileveled garden behind the house grows natural mediterranean vegetation. A small “pétanque” playground can be found on the eastern side of the house, where this typical outdoor game of the region can be enjoyed. Next to it, another area is equipped with a ping pong table, and a little further, the parking place.
• Living room and kitchen:
At the center of the house, the living room and the kitchen share a space of 48 m2 under a high ceiling. Through two large glass sliding doors you can see the village, the terrace and the pool, and on the opposite side, a patio and the “Baou” mountain. In the living room, a TV and a DVD player. Behind the fireplace, a wooden staircase brings up to a small mezzanine of about 6 m2, overlooking the living room space. The open kitchen, in a loft style, is separated from the sitting area by a wooden bloc with a detachable table that can sit up to 12 people. It is equipped with all one needs to prepare and cook meals.
- Bedroom 1: Large air conditioned room (25 m2), with a double bed (160 cm) and a private bathroom. A large glass sliding door opens towards the pool, and another glass door leads to a panoramic and sunny balcony. In addition, the high ceilings and wooden beams give this room a very large and open aspect.
- Bedroom 2: a very large room of 48 m2 with a 160 cm bed and a private bathroom. Two windows overlook the pool and terrace, while the garden can be seen through the glass door, with its big oak tree and the sheltered terrace. Air conditioning is available. A small upright piano can also be enjoyed in this large room.
- Bedroom 3: A 12 m2 room with a double bed (140 cm). From one of the two large windows one can see the South landscape with the sea, and from the other the “pétanque” playing ground surrounded by oak trees.
- Bedroom 4: A small room (10 m2) with a double bed (140 cm). One window opens on the patio and the other one towards the “Baou” mountain.
- Bedroom 5: This independent room of 35 m2 with private shower/wc is on the lower level of the house (garden level). Infront of its entrance, a South facing terrace. It has a double bed of 180 cm (that can be separated into two single beds) and a convertible couch that turns into a bed of 120 cm.
|Size||Sleeps up to 12, 5 bedrooms|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: www.nice.aeroport.fr/ 20 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Private outdoor pool (heated), Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Table tennis, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 2 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (5), Dining seats for 12|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (heated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Provence region
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:24 Nov 2014
Based in France
- French Riviera - Cote d'Azur
- 7683 properties
- 1465 properties
- Alpes Maritimes
- 331 properties
- 209 properties
- Province of Imperia
- 170 properties
- Cap Esterel
- 33 properties
- Marina Di Andora
- 24 properties
- Porto Maurizio
- 18 properties
- Central Monte Carlo
- 18 properties
- Eze Village
- 16 properties